Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #46
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I got into the hobby for the fun of it and had been doing it long before adult boards such as this popped up. Paying for sex, well, we all pay in one way or another and some more than others for the exact same thing. Providers are about the money, they do not love you and if you did not have money, they would not have anything to do with you, as can be said about many females outside of the hobby, but the ones in the hobby make it more clear. The ATF type of providers are the ones who give the IOP most guys are seeking, without making them feel they are just a wallet.

The trick is to know where to draw the line and make sure you do not cross it no matter how tempting it may be, and there are several lines to draw: falling in love, being a WK for a provider, spending too much money to where your savings or even monthly bills suffer and letting the dreaded child mentality agenda a-holes on the board get to you. Those members are who make assumptive blind allegations and name calling looking for a response/reaction, usually hijacking threads to take personal shots at others. The latter are the ones who really need to leave the hobby (at least the adult board) so that the board will actually be adult and have way less drama. The fun stops when you cross those lines and that is when you need to take a vacation from the hobby and the adult board(s).
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:07 PM   #47
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

This is why I should never see you Sam. If I ever did, I would never want to be away from you. Well, your boobs and ass anyway, And your legs, and, and, and......
Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha thom View Post
:-( I had to cut ties with a regular client that I was seeing for a year. He developed a strong feeling towards me and had gotten more and more emotionally involved with me. Became clingy, wanted more and more time with me without giving me extra $. When I confronted him that what he gave me was 'short'. He tried to make me feel bad that all I care about was money. (???). I told him it's unfair to expect me to spend so much time with a married man. What for? What's in it for me? I can't date him, I can't marry him (not that I want to do all this even if he was single). But he took time away from me, my family, my real life…for what?
I told him I cannot give him what he was looking for and we went our separate ways.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 02:26 PM   #48
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
This is why I should never see you Sam. If I ever did, I would never want to be away from you. Well, your boobs and ass anyway, And your legs, and, and, and......
LOL…yea, that's probably best then. :-)
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:43 AM   #49
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I've been married three times. I lost my first wife after three months and never found anyone that matches up. It is hard to compete with a memory.
I am the reason that the last two marriages crashed (that is expensive). I'm a dog, have always been a dog and will die a dog. Excuse the crudeness but I love strange pussy. I enjoy the company of fine looking women. At my age, it costs money but not nearly as expensive and far less drama than my past marriages. Is this the right perspective?
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 09:20 PM   #50
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepickle View Post
Not going to go into details or anything here, just thought I would get others perspectives and thoughts on this. And I'm sure it has been discussed before.

Just like the title states, when the hobby becomes more than "the hobby", not just for the men, but for the women too? I realize it is a way to make a living and provide a service. But what about when it goes deeper than that?

Thoughts?
Hey LP, I've fallen in love with many providers, it hasn't hurt me at all. The hobby is a great way to meet women who I couldn't interact with the way I want to in real life. I'd marry a provider (if any of the ones I've seen were so inclined) were it not for my wife, who doesn't believe in polygamy like I do!
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women