Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60875
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36943
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-11-2014, 08:52 PM   #46
Gentlemen Rendezvous
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Yes, with Tabitha Toy. Was so freaking nervous, I nearly threw up. Damn was she hot. She was so nice to me and sweet as can be.
Gentlemen Rendezvous is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #47
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

A massage studio in Austin on Guadalupe and 26th... Aprils I believe ( tho I can not remember, at all, since it was 1975 or so.. The Uranium Savages did a song about that studio ). I was 19 or so, went in with my $30 or so, and a full chested, attractive woman gave me a massage. She flipped me, offered up her breasts, and gave me a wonderful hand job. I squirted in like 45 seconds ! Of course, I wanted to date her ! LOL ! I went back to see her but - surprise - she had moved on.

From there it was oriental massage parlors, nude studios ( jack shacks ), then on to fucking in nude modeling studios. First outcall was great: A pretty blonde in a business suit came to my apartment, fucked me, then left. She was very kind. First here in Dallas was Red Sonya.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:03 PM   #48
dallaswill
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Provider was doing BBBJ and I was so excited I said I was getting ready to cum she said "you better not", indicating CIM was not an option. And guess what, I didn't. LOL
dallaswill is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 01:46 PM   #49
Clit Lover
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

My first hobby session was in Birmingham, AL almost 4 years after my wife had passed away. It was an outcall to my house, I was extremely nervous, and after a very valiant effort the provider's last words as she left were " you really need to see your doctor about getting a prescription for ED". So I did! Sessions after that were fine!
Clit Lover is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:30 PM   #50
=cP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My first hobby experience was 4 yrs ago with Alana Nicole (as documented here: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=57244) I was kinda nervous and a little buzzed, but Alana knew I was new and took really great care of me! Seen her several more times over the years..... more than my reviews indicate. Couldn't have asked for a better intro to the hobby!
=cP is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 02:40 PM   #51
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
A massage studio in Austin on Guadalupe and 26th... Aprils I believe ( tho I can not remember, at all, since it was 1975 or so.. The Uranium Savages did a song about that studio ). I was 19 or so, went in with my $30 or so, and a full chested, attractive woman gave me a massage. She flipped me, offered up her breasts, and gave me a wonderful hand job. I squirted in like 45 seconds ! Of course, I wanted to date her ! LOL ! I went back to see her but - surprise - she had moved on.

From there it was oriental massage parlors, nude studios ( jack shacks ), then on to fucking in nude modeling studios. First outcall was great: A pretty blonde in a business suit came to my apartment, fucked me, then left. She was very kind. First here in Dallas was Red Sonya.
Yep, that was April's! Actually a bit higher than 26th. Almost to 30th. Maybe 28th or 29th.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:46 AM   #52
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
Yep, that was April's! Actually a bit higher than 26th. Almost to 30th. Maybe 28th or 29th.
Yes Sir ! Indeed ... It was a trip, and I have been hooked ever since.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:16 AM   #53
Chestcutter
Premium Access

Talking First timers

Late summer 1978. Just moved to Dallas from College Station. Just a country boy in a big city. Was driving out north of town one Saturday after a brutal week of exams @ UTSW. Saw the trailer house @ Preston and 121-did a little research and found out it was called April's. Don't remember the girl's name but she was brunette with a banging body. Went back several times but she was gone. Oh well- From there the world of 121 opened up. Great way to relieve stress.
Now after 36 years still have great memories. Many good times. But nothing that happened then compares to a session today with Spikebaby. Those of you fortunate enough to see her know what I'm talking about!!
Chestcutter is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:52 AM   #54
tgmhomid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Back in 2001 in a Brothel in Prague. Was kind of nervous (and broke) so I only went for a BJ. Oh, how I miss those Czech girls. Later on I moved up to the AMPs in Indianapolis which were always hit or miss. After moving to Dallas I dabbled in the AMPs here till discovering the joys of Eccie and P411. My first time meeting someone here was pretty hilarious as I went to the wrong freaking hotel at first...as if I wasn't nervous enough.
tgmhomid is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 08:54 AM   #55
Phrodo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Kind of late getting in on this but I remember my first hobby experience. I discovered another site that is no longer around and "researched" for a long time before I bit the bullet. I made an appointment with the very sweet "Sweet Kendall" in Dallas. To make a positive impression (yeah, I know) i took flowers and a bottle of wine. I remember following her up the stairs (yummy) then getting to know each other over a glass of wine. Then we proceeded to the fun part. Like most of you I was more than a little nervous, but Kendall did her best to help me relax. I appreciate her more than she realizes to this day. Her name is very fitting. Some day I plan to make a return trip, with wine and flowers, of course. And hopefully a more relaxed, more successful visit.
Phrodo is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:17 AM   #56
EZ.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Boys Town ...just got my drivers license. I think it than $20.

I had been in Vietnam for over a year. They sent my team TDY to northern Thailand. We ran patrols into Laos. We would go down to Udorn and pick up women in a small bus that we borrowed from the Air Force. The going rate was 40 baht for the night. That is $2. It was like a buffet. The military gave us "greenies" to stay alert (pure speed) and we got Thai sticks from the Thai border patrol that guarded the compound. With my closest friends in life, this was a party.
EZ. is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 09:18 AM   #57
verygood69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 29

I remember VERY WELL!!!!
verygood69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 10:12 AM   #58
Guest091314
Account Disabled

User ID: 21525

Mine was a super sweet IT guy. We had drinks at boomerjacks and went back to my place. That was my declaration of being a GFE. That was back in 2009
Guest091314 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:29 PM   #59
charvel4701
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anastasia Roberts View Post
Mine was a super sweet IT guy...
You... I like you. Keeping us IT guys happy while we slave away at the keyboard...

Mine was just over a year ago. I was very nervous, chatty and self-conscious. Here's this bea-u-tiful woman sitting next to me, talking and smiling and I'm hoping to GOD I don't mess up the "date"...

Thankfully, she is newbie friendly and seemed to understand my nervousness and calm me down with a nice backrub before getting on with the rest of our time.

I wish I could say I've gained more experience since then, but life is what it is.

Great topic btw...
charvel4701 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 02:43 PM   #60
Spikebaby
Monkey Lover

User ID: 1575
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chestcutter View Post
Late summer 1978. Just moved to Dallas from College Station. Just a country boy in a big city. Was driving out north of town one Saturday after a brutal week of exams @ UTSW. Saw the trailer house @ Preston and 121-did a little research and found out it was called April's. Don't remember the girl's name but she was brunette with a banging body. Went back several times but she was gone. Oh well- From there the world of 121 opened up. Great way to relieve stress.
Now after 36 years still have great memories. Many good times. But nothing that happened then compares to a session today with Spikebaby. Those of you fortunate enough to see her know what I'm talking about!!
That just made my DAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much

Spikebaby
Spikebaby is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women