Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Ladies does seeing bonn11 help,hurt or make no difference in your business and Gents does a lady tha
**For the Ladies** Seeing bonn11 would help my business 1 1.89%
**For the Ladies** Seeing Bonn11 would hurt my business 4 7.55%
**For the Ladies** Seeing Bonn11 would make no difference in my business 1 1.89%
**For the Gents** A provider who see's bonn11 would make me want to see that provider 0 0%
**For the Gents** A provider that see's bonn11 would make me not want to see that provider 32 60.38%
**For the Gents** A provider that see's bonn11 has no effect on whether I see that provider 15 28.30%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2014, 02:04 PM   #46
a10bomb
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeartx View Post
idk, all I get out of this is it sounds like a few of you gentleman are a little overly concerned and kind of butt hurt (pun) intended, that you're not the ones getting ass-plowed by Bonn.

a10bomb, should we set something up for you? From the sounds of it though, you better start with some decent butt plugs though and work your way up to a good Bonn-ing.
Here is the tattoo on my ass I don't want to know what yours is

I am so happy that Bonn has a supporter don't forget the milk and doughnuts I hear he likes them
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:19 PM   #47
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Back at ya!

You've made a real one for certain.
bonn11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 02:31 PM   #48
dbeartx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post

I am so happy that Bonn has a supporter don't forget the milk and doughnuts I hear he likes them
Awe, that's cute, see you even have an invitation stamped on your ass...

Not a bonn supporter, I don't even read his reviews because most of them make me sick to my stomach. I read one and that was all I needed to know. Bonn, is definitely a sick little puppy, but that's what's this hobby world is all about and you can bet he's not the only one.

Don't forget, it takes two to plow or drink milk from an ass, all he is doing is reviewing in very disgusting details his adventures.

Anyone on this board with more than a pocketful of sense, knows that he's going to do a review, so don't put this on him. They knowingly enter into the arrangement knowing what is going to happen. You can't blame Bonn. He's just doing his thing.

If I watch someone grab a hot iron and it burns them, then I reach out right after them and grab onto it, is it the iron's fault that I got burned? Nope, I'm the dumbass that grabbed it.
dbeartx is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #49
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by no glove no love View Post
It's not the 8" robodick thing, or necessarily the reviews.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=10...ghlight=herpes
ewwww!! thats gross!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice man1983 View Post
Go out with a bang as well as a case of hsv2, that shit is for life
I'm not going out with a bang like that. Thats for sure! No thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Are you saying your going to BANG BONN11?
I'm not saying I would bang him nor am I saying that I wouldn't bang him, but after reading all these posts......I will pass!!! 1st of all I don't speak Greek anyway. I speak English and Spanish.
Just reading this entire thing plus that thread about bartering services for herpes control medication just made me sick to my stomach.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:32 PM   #50
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by a10bomb View Post

Attachment 339648
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 12:24 AM   #51
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Wait. You're basing your hypothesis that bonn is bad for a provider's business on whether someone else reviews that provider?

Is that correct, some sort of trend analysis based upon, "pre/post bonn" review numbers? Seriously??

Haha! That's awesome!

Yeah Science!

I don't know if this means anything, or not...buuut...(I'm pretty sure that it does)

It's kind of hard not to consider a review's, View Count, is it not?

According to bonn's latest review, which incidentally is just, 2 Days Old...,

bonn's latest review, view count has surpassed a10bombs last 3 reviews, combined,

Again, 1-review, 2 days old, compared to 3-reviews starting the count 49 Days ago (June 27, 2014).

So from this vantage point, I'd have to say that bonn is FAR better at getting a review exposure than is a10bomb.

Now combine that with the subject of bonn's 2 Day Old review stating that her phone is, "Blowing Up!", and it's kind of hard to argue that he will ruin a gal's business.

The numbers are there. Check for yourself.

Whether the interest generated is positive or negative can only be determined by the provider herself. She's got to do her screening/verification/etc...but, they are still leads, or prospective clients, generated with help from the review.

However, if interest is generated and she is getting her phone, "Blown Up" with calls, then that pretty much means that this whole, "Bonn Will Ruin Your Business Campaign", that's seemingly being waged here just got its asspipe plowed and it's been left in a wrecked, gaping pile of carnage.

Sorry a10bomb, the numbers say you lose.

Scoreboard: Bonn in a landslide....while straddling a 20# bag of ice

If you ask him nicely, maybe he'll share...?

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:12 AM   #52
Jet Carson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Wait. You're basing your hypothesis that bonn is bad for a provider's business on whether someone else reviews that provider?

Is that correct, some sort of trend analysis based upon, "pre/post bonn" review numbers? Seriously??

Haha! That's awesome!

Yeah Science!

I don't know if this means anything, or not...buuut...(I'm pretty sure that it does)

It's kind of hard not to consider a review's, View Count, is it not?

According to bonn's latest review, which incidentally is just, 2 Days Old...,

bonn's latest review, view count has surpassed a10bombs last 3 reviews, combined,

Again, 1-review, 2 days old, compared to 3-reviews starting the count 49 Days ago (June 27, 2014).

So from this vantage point, I'd have to say that bonn is FAR better at getting a review exposure than is a10bomb.

Now combine that with the subject of bonn's 2 Day Old review stating that her phone is, "Blowing Up!", and it's kind of hard to argue that he will ruin a gal's business.

The numbers are there. Check for yourself.

Whether the interest generated is positive or negative can only be determined by the provider herself. She's got to do her screening/verification/etc...but, they are still leads, or prospective clients, generated with help from the review.

However, if interest is generated and she is getting her phone, "Blown Up" with calls, then that pretty much means that this whole, "Bonn Will Ruin Your Business Campaign", that's seemingly being waged here just got its asspipe plowed and it's been left in a wrecked, gaping pile of carnage.

Sorry a10bomb, the numbers say you lose.

Scoreboard: Bonn in a landslide....while straddling a 20# bag of ice

If you ask him nicely, maybe he'll share...?

Ouch
Jet Carson is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2014, 01:30 AM   #53
bonn11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Thanks a lot Sofakingfun!

I feel the love man!
bonn11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women