Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2014, 05:55 PM   #46
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Classy! #ecciestandards
I'm going to give you an LD pass now shoo...

Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #47
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
This hooker needs to take her bra off to count to twelve.

I can get to 25 now.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:59 PM   #48
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

As a matter of getting this back on track... I have used several agencies as well and it occurred to me that I can't even remember the last time a lady asked me for the money up front. Perhaps 241 reviews, being a P411 member and a reputation as being a gentleman has earned me that luxury of not needing to pay up front.
Old 08-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #49
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post

I can get to 25 now.
23 if you use the jewels
Old 08-13-2014, 06:47 PM   #50
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

If anyone would go to usasexguide com and read most of the reviews you would see that paying upfront is a bad idea. I sit here and read all these posting by these upstanding providers and I kind of laugh. I can't count the times a provider has tried to shaft me. And it's not just the low price ones either, the high price ones would do it too. Just ask Charlie sheen.

Morals to say are in short supply when it come to most women. Honesty is totally out the question. Most don't want to be there. And it trips me out when they put in there ad "I love my job". Right. Ever women I ever met is doing this for a reason. Money! Pay them first and in their mind they already got all their going to get out of this. So what's the point. Your a trick nothing more or less. But there are still some guys who would spill there guts out to her. About there job their family their money you name it they would do it. And all she is thinking about is "leave".

Would I leave with out paying "no". But if I paid for an hour and it was crap from jump street be luck to get half. Upselling is a no no.

White knight having been driving up the prices as it is

They are too many PR reps for providers on this board.
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:49 PM   #51
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw dog View Post
If anyone would go to usasexguide com and read most of the reviews you would see that paying upfront is a bad idea. I sit here and read all these posting by these upstanding providers and I kind of laugh. I can't count the times a provider has tried to shaft me. And it's not just the low price ones either, the high price ones would do it too. Just ask Charlie sheen.

Morals to say are in short supply when it come to most women. Honesty is totally out the question. Most don't want to be there. And it trips me out when they put in there ad "I love my job". Right. Ever women I ever met is doing this for a reason. Money! Pay them first and in their mind they already got all their going to get out of this. So what's the point. Your a truck nothing more or less. But there are still some guys who would spill there guys out to her. About there job their family their money you name it they would do it. And all she is thinking about is "leave".

Would I leave with out paying "no". But if I paid for an hour and it was crap from jump street be luck to get half. Upselling is a no no.

White knight having been driving up the prices as it is

They are too many PR reps for providers on this board.
Ouch!
Old 08-13-2014, 10:47 PM   #52
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
I thinck you could put a provider on the injured reserve list.
LOL No, I put them on PUP-- Physically Unable to Perform list

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboss21422 View Post
You ever try a numbing agent down there or maybe dick kegels, what happens when the wind blows, im no psychologist but that's a sensitive dick ;-)
I've tried everything from numbing agents, to thinking of a naked Jonathan Winters, to the squeeze technique, etc. None have worked. Just being in the presence of a naked woman or the thought of anything remotely sexual gets me going. I've sorta embraced it as I just let the first one rip and go from there. There have been 2 times when I've had problems popping. First time was with SO when actually trying to conceive (go figure). Second time was when I was doing this doubles session. It was sensory overload as we all just got into a full game of adult twister with body parts going everywhere and not knowing who was doing what to whom. Also, at one point, I was positioned right next to the A/C unit which was pumping out about 65 degree air right onto my cock. Maybe that had an effect. Don't know, but given the adult gymnastics being played, I'm surprised I lasted as long as I did. I held off for a good 20 minutes instead of the normal 1 min and 20 secs.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:16 PM   #53
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Come on LD you know that's not the case. People disagree with me all the time without stating I'm looking to screw over providers. I don't look for problems but as you well know I don't put my tale between my legs and run away either. This hooker needs to take her bra off to count to twelve. Do some checking or just read her first post in this thread.

But LD if you want me to be nice you know what to do...

Fair enough, but please... Don't give me a pass. Yours could be the next spanking that puts my post count over the top.

I understand your point of view. Thank you.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women