Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41328
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2014, 07:50 PM   #16
Raw dog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Sounds like a way to get a little extra money from a guy who probably won't be returning
Raw dog is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #17
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

I don't think up-charging someone new is good business practice. My goal is to not only attract new customers but make them a regular. The regular/repeat business is how I make my living so if I am over-charging new guys they probably won't come back. I also do not want to confuse my customer. My rates are posted and are the same for everyone.

For example, there is a shop that I visited in the Southside. None of the prices were posted. It made me feel uneasy and I feel like I am being charged a different price from someone else. I hate asking how much something is. I find it embarrassing. I will walk out of a place that does not have clear pricing.
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 09:21 PM   #18
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

There are 6,432,637 valid ways of pricing and who am I to tell a woman how to do her business as long as she's happy with the results (e.g. the phone is ringing).

Many businesses have different rate structures for different clients. Why should this one be any different? That said it feels like a slap in the face when it is smacking you right in the face.

There is a flip side to this of course. burkalini talks about "couponing" in the context of other businesses and the idea of rewarding loyalty.

In fact though, most civie businesses use price discounts and "couponing" as a way of driving trial.

If a lady was really confident in her product, why not offer new clients a price discount to drive trial, say $100 off the first date?

I mean if I'm in the ice cream aisle at Kroger and Klondike is trying to introduce some new treat they might have a $1 off coupon that might entice me to try something new...

I'm dreaming...but since y'all asked I'll float the idea...
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:28 PM   #19
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
I know this isn't other businesses but it can be modeled after them. A new customer in most cases is the most sought after customer in the business. It is the most costly but in the long run the most profitable for growing business. I don't think a provider that's wants to expand her cliental should charge more. It's a little distaste in the customers mouth at a time when it should be the best possible. I agree see them or don't but sometimes you need to realize how many don'ts your creating. Just an opinion

Granted, most businesses want new customers to grow their clientele and build brand loyalty. However, I think there is a flaw in your theory of why guys hobby. A lot of us hobby b/c we want variety. If we wanted to fuck the same person over and over, we'd be doing it with our SOs and not seeking out new/different pussy. Now some of us do have ATFs or SBs, but for me, I'm always on the look to try something new. I think a lot of guys are the same way. It is smarter for a lady to have higher rates for first time or new clients while offering discounts or couponing for return clients. I look at it like flying. Airlines don't "discount" their tickets simply to attract "new" clients. However, they do offer frequent flier programs that over time discount travel on future flights.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 06:38 AM   #20
Samcro84
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Interesting observations.

My point is that I do not want to get up charged for being the new guy. If the girl wants to offer discount to return guys then do it behind the scene. You need to get new customers that is normal business.

In several cases the up charge has put her rate above my limit. So I pass.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 08:44 AM   #21
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelerman View Post
Interesting observations.

My point is that I do not want to get up charged for being the new guy. If the girl wants to offer discount to return guys then do it behind the scene. You need to get new customers that is normal business.

In several cases the up charge has put her rate above my limit. So I pass.
And if u watch, they quickly learn. If they get no business and their phone never rings... notice how they drop their rates? Although they will never admit WHY they had to truly drop it.. but it will drop. If i got no business id probably drop mine. Instead mine has been the same since my first day. I just happen to offer discounts here and there. I also offer my frequent flyer rate for my return guys. I dont do it behind the scene. Why should I? They earned it. And marketing wise, its smart. It tells me that I am doing something right, where i dont have to drop my rate drastically nor give it up for free just to get a guy to come back to me.

If its a guy new to the hobby tho... they take time and they are a higher risk.. so i can see a newbie friendly girl charging a bit more. It takes time to screen a newbie, ive done it. So a newbie has several options

1. Pay the extra, consider it an investment for doors to be open to a whole world of pleasure!
2. Go see some newbie friendly girl that is NOT their type, who they probably are not even slightly attracted to, but pay her regular cheaper rate and then close your eyes and pretend youre fucking Megan Fox instead of Honey Boo Boos mama, June
3. Research and masturbate until you find that one girl that gives you instant wood and doesnt charge more.
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 09:20 AM   #22
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

I am newbie (to hobbying) friendly, but do not charge more for 1st visit. I just see it as a part of doing business. I could see why others charge more for the following reasons.

Some of this is redundant of what others have posted.

It is more more before, sometimes during, and after if they want a reference. It is also a greater risk.

The newbies make a or multiple faux pas before or during the visit. If all goes well, I tell them I will give them a reference, but they must read an article on etiquette that I send them because MY reputation with other ladies is on the line if they mess up. I also advise them on how to find safe ladies to visit. Many visit with me again and bring gifts of appreciation for helping them.

Many newbies that see me become regulars and like Devon, I offer either lower rates or more time (most take this) to frequent flyers.
gigi_gypsy is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 11:50 AM   #23
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
Granted, most businesses want new customers to grow their clientele and build brand loyalty. However, I think there is a flaw in your theory of why guys hobby. A lot of us hobby b/c we want variety. If we wanted to fuck the same person over and over, we'd be doing it with our SOs and not seeking out new/different pussy. Now some of us do have ATFs or SBs, but for me, I'm always on the look to try something new. I think a lot of guys are the same way. It is smarter for a lady to have higher rates for first time or new clients while offering discounts or couponing for return clients. I look at it like flying. Airlines don't "discount" their tickets simply to attract "new" clients. However, they do offer frequent flier programs that over time discount travel on future flights.
I have no problem with your theory. I never said this is why guys hobby. I simply said given equal circumstance a guy will go with the non new guy upcharge versus the one that does. Your right in that a few businesses give returning business discounts. I also believe more businesses give upfront discounts to entice the new customer than the latter. Its a unique business and if it's working for you as a provider then our opinion doesn't really matter, but to make a new guy jump thru extra hoops ( screening) and then tell him he is going to pay more will turn more guys away than attract. Maybe she just want to attract the type of guy that will do that so who am I to say. Just going over business averages.
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #24
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

LOL.....I think you guys are making this stuff up.

Never ever been offered a discount by anyone in this business. Return or otherwise.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women