Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 08-07-2014, 09:26 AM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

You have a mental disease wellendowed. Seek help.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #32
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity....
You just described Wakeup and Dorian Gray, too, but I'm pretty certain that neither are members of the Illuminati. They like stirring the crock to see the flies rise. Sometimes people are just typing for effect, ya know.

I think ECCIE is a secret society structured to create bank collapse and anarchy through overdrawn accounts and P4Players all getting busy naked at the same time. The Illuminati will take over during the worldwide orgy.

We hookers were recruited long ago to promote chaos through pussy. Guys have been screwed up and over by screwing more than anything else.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:49 AM   #33
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

LMAO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #34
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
So a libtard believes that by posting this threAD he can somehow get those that understand what the libtard agenda is to stop pointing out what is going on under the idea that a secret organization has revealed to him their purpose. For some reason I am thinking that if this secret organization is manipulating anyone, it would be the libtardds.
Damn, there I go falling into the Illuminati trap.
You're really not very bright, are you Puo?
Old 08-07-2014, 10:29 AM   #35
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
So a libtard believes that by posting this threAD he can somehow get those that understand what the libtard agenda is to stop pointing out what is going on under the idea that a secret organization has revealed to him their purpose. For some reason I am thinking that if this secret organization is manipulating anyone, it would be the libtardds.
You're really not very bright, are you Puo?
Old 08-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

This thread belongs in the "Sandbox" or "Comedy Central." Some of yinz (Fancyinheels, boardman, COG, etc.,) made some funny posts!!!! Of course Wee-Wee is **funny** too, but in a different way.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:33 PM   #37
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Compared to your brightness I am but a dim bulb, if only I could believe I was as smart as you think you are.. Typical libtard.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:40 PM   #38
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

Quote:
You have a lot to learn- the illuminati is everywhere.
True, but they have bigger plans, like arming terrorists
zerodahero is offline   Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #39
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29
Default New World Order

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:08 AM   #40
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!!
I don't mind the bitching but the bullshit gets old. That being said, if the bright ones covered this base in their quest for world dominance, wouldn't they cause more damage by having better arguments......on both sides?
Also, when will their price controls lower the price for pussy?
Which reminds me of an old joke (go easy girls. just a joke)
What's the difference between a pussy and a cunt?
A pussy is that tight envelope of muscle and flesh men might even kill for.
A cunt is the owner.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 03:31 AM   #41
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Sounds like you're the other side of the OP's coin. You "know" as much about the liberal agenda as he "knows" about their purpose.
As far as what you asshole's agenda is, I always thought you do what you do because.......you're assholes.
And even if it's as obvious as it usually is, I'll keep pointing that assholishness out too.
You will always have your "vagenda".
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:06 AM   #42
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
The Illuminati is a secret society that is structured to create chaos and dissent in order to bring a long a New World Order. One of the tactics of the Illuminati is to have people constantly at odds with each other over various factors and to demote unity.
One can just look at this forum and see guys like Whirlaway, IIFFOFRDB, LexusLover, Cute Old Guy, jewish Lawyer, Jackie S, and LustyLad are helping the Illuminati accomplish their goals. You guys shouldn't even classify yourself as Americans- IMHO you act like spoiled brats and quite frankly you guys disgust me. Why can't you accept that Obama one twice-fairly I may ask and without any controversy? Instead of wishing Obama Godspeed you guys want him to fail- you actually wake up every morning gloating to hear bad news about the economy- so you can guys can post your fucking negative thread. Have any of you ever seen Whirlaway post anything positive about the job market??? But let there be any bad news on the economy watch Whirlaway be the first to post his hate and spew negative comments. The Tea Party and you guys mentioned are destroying the country from within and the Illuminati is so proud of you guys. Keep up the good work Morons!!!
WE:

There is no such thing as an Illuminati or any other organization that is secret and trying to rule the world.

Belief in such a thing is the sign or a weak mind. Kind of like believing that the Book of Genesis is literal truth and that Noah's Ark was real.

For starters, NO ONE is that smart. The world is a vastly complicated place and NO ONE can foresee what the outcome will be of billions of people making trillions of decisions every year.

Second, few people can keep a secret for very long. And any organization with hundreds if not thousands of members would NEVER be able to keep secret its existence or the details of its operations.

Let me put that another way. If the Illuminati is a secret organization, how come YOU know about it?

Stop subscribing to ridiculous conspiracy theories.

And stop trying to coerce others into following YOUR political beliefs by accusing them of supporting some secret society if they do not.

Obama is a big boy. He can sink or swim on his own. And he can take the criticism that come with high office.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 12:25 PM   #43
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

The OP sounds like something the illuminati would say just keep people off their tracks...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 01:42 PM   #44
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

There's lots of speculation regarding the existence of the Illuminati. They did exist in late 1700's Germany. It didn't last long. Either dissolved or went underground. Much of the belief in the Illuminati is probably fueled by the existence of numerous secrete societies. Or it may be more accurate to say these groups are "highly exclusive" since they aren't all that secret. Such groups include Free Masons, Skull and Bones, Knights Templar, Bilderberg, Opus Dei, Knights of Columbus, Bohemian Grove, Trilateral Commission, Foreign Relations Council and many others.

I came across an interesting article that touches on this topic. It's basically a collection of quotes from past Presidents and other political figures. They seemed to believe there are powers behind the scenes with considerable influence. Whether you believe in such stuff it's actually a fascinating read.

http://consciouslifenews.com/verifie...eople/1136001/
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:15 PM   #45
zerodahero
Account Frozen

Encounters: 41

John Robison wrote a book about them in 1789 called Proofs of a Conspiracy.
They tried to get him to join but he refused.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)
zerodahero is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women