Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-12-2014, 06:36 PM   #16
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeFinder View Post
Exactly! That is what happens when it goes wrong.... Belt around neck, chair just out of reach? Who knows what TV/Internet was going. Those details might never come out.
It's well known that he suffered from extreme depression. I don't think it was a sex thing.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:00 PM   #17
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchozarkie View Post
I never saw him be hiself. Perhaps he never knew who he really was.
He seem to be an alright guy when I knew him but that was 14 years ago. I remember him and I talking about not going to the New Years celebration because of all the Y2K hype that was going on. We thought it might have been the ideal time for someone to set off a bomb or something. Less than a year later there was the 911 attack. My son at that time was talking about being a Director and Cody said that he wanted to getting into the movies also.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #18
BabeFinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1026963/pg1

Personally I think he had been pretty engaged in all kinds of creative activities recently. Hardly a time to check out. He was living in another part of the house from his wife, so I imagine the sex life was pretty nil. Interesting that he played a role in Worlds Greatest Dad where he covered up his son's death by auto erotic asphyxiation.
BabeFinder is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:59 PM   #19
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I agree it is sad, but it is the cowards way out. He was too sad to face his life, and could not continue, but by doing this he leaves pain for all who knew him, especially his family. If only he could see and appreciate the joy he brought to this world, and somehow get some hope and happiness from that. Depression is so terrible. If you want to really see what it is like, get Allie Brosch's book or read her blog. She has two very insightful essays about how it feels to be depressed.

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...epression.html

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.co...-part-two.html

A wonderful person who has everything to live for, but has wallowed in depression showed me these and said this is how I feel. The blog posts are so funny, but sad at the same time., I suppose the word is poignant.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:15 PM   #20
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

To say it's the cowards way out and concentrate on what those left will feel like is to belittle the depression. Depression is very real. You can't just ask them to snap out of it.
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 10:26 PM   #21
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogmanjones View Post
Good Morning, Viet Nam!

There's a great video on youtube of him entertaining troops, and retreat (ceremony when the flag comes down) interupted his show. Look it up on google. He recovered and was hilarious. But look at his reaction as he watched the soldiers salute - genuine respect. My favorite thing he ever did.

I think this is the video you mentioned.

Powerful

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #22
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
To say it's the cowards way out and concentrate on what those left will feel like is to belittle the depression. Depression is very real. You can't just ask them to snap out of it.
Perhaps you should read the rest of my post, and the blogs I mentioned.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women