Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2014, 12:22 PM   #16
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Not an Alert. Moved to proper forum.
Guest112916 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 12:25 PM   #17
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

User ID: 205586
My ECCIE Reviews

<<its safe in wonderland
wynter_ice is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:33 PM   #18
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The OP asks, Are there any safe places to hobby in DFW? Since no one has attempted to answer this question, I'll try.

Of course, since hobbying involves illegal activity, there's no such thing as engaging in criminal activity with a 100% guarantee that one won't be arrested. And a prudent person who follows some basic, common sensical rules will lessen their chances of being arrested.

But at the same time, some jurisdictions devote more resources to detecting prostitution than others. I can't really opine which cities in DFW are safest, but I can give my views about which cities are more dangerous, based on having practiced law in this area for more than 30 years and having handled hundreds of prostitution cases.

In my view, the following are high-risk cities to hobby (listed in no particular order):

*Addison (which seems to have a 1 cop per 1 resident ratio, and the beat cops all seem to be young, reasonably intelligent, and aggressive)
*Irving (the cops are older, meaner, and relentless)
*Garland (the city's crowded and clannish and residents are quick to report something out of the ordinary to police)
*Plano (see what I said about Addison)
*Arlington (since tourism is such a big business in this city, the cops like to keep out the riff-raff)

Again, these are only my views, based on my experiences. Others will undoubtedly have different views and experiences.

As an aside to wynter_ice: You will make no friends here posting on a thread about safety by saying, "See me, I'm safe." Save that shit for the ads forums.
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:33 PM   #19
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Its not where you hobby, its who you hobby with. Established provided who have long, solid reps are about as safe as you can be in any city. Nothing is 100% safe. But cites like Arlinfrom and others rely upon you or the provider being stupid. They set up stings on BP, and yes, even Eccie. They go after low hanging fruit like SWs. They can catch more folks with far less effort with these things. Providers and hobbiest who know how to screen and research are in no substantialy greater risk in these cities.

It is true however, that cites like these that invest more resources are far less forgiving to mistakes made by any of us.

But the bottom line is its who you see that puts you at truly greater risk. Not where.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:39 PM   #20
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Jeez, OldButStillGoing, are you using Dragonspeak or something?
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:10 PM   #21
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

+1 on Irving. Those Mofos don't play.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:50 PM   #22
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Its not where you hobby, its who you hobby with. Established provided who have long, solid reps are about as safe as you can be in any city. Nothing is 100% safe. But cites like Arlinfrom and others rely upon you or the provider being stupid. They set up stings on BP, and yes, even Eccie. They go after low hanging fruit like SWs. They can catch more folks with far less effort with these things. Providers and hobbiest who know how to screen and research are in no substantialy greater risk in these cities.

It is true however, that cites like these that invest more resources are far less forgiving to mistakes made by any of us.

But the bottom line is its who you see that puts you at truly greater risk. Not where.
1000+ Do your Research. See Providers who do theirs. Don't- feel the pain.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:38 PM   #23
oldbutstillgoing
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
Jeez, OldButStillGoing, are you using Dragonspeak or something?
Its the damn predictive speller on my phone. And whoever thought putting the period next to the space key should be shot
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women