Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41325
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2014, 08:28 AM   #1
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Thank You West Texas and I left Midland in good hands

I want to thank WEST TEXAS LUBBOCK ,MIDLAND, AMARILLO, AND ABILENE.
Midland MY REPEATERS YOU OUT DID YOUR SELF THANK YOU AND ABILENE THE NEW VISITORS WERE OFF THE CHARTS THIS VISIT THANK YOU and Amarillo and Lubbock I had a great mixture of both old and New.

Midland I left my wify to take care of you not exaclly sure how long she can stay . BUT yall take care of me always and I wanted to make sure yall where taken care of. That's how us Cajuns do things. Take care of those who take care of us Yall ALL work so very hard and hardly have anytime for relaxation but yet in still you have always made time for me and ESPECIALLY THIS TRIP I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU.

Yalls tips are never neccassary but always appreciated and this time WAS A GREAT HELP TO ME. AND AGAIN AN EXTRA THANK YOU is needed. Us lady's sometimes are quick to bitch and moan when a City does not treat us as well as we want but very slow to Say thank you SO AGAIN THANK YOU.

My car has been in the shop 3 weeks I could of picked any area in the whole USA to hop on a plane too and be stranded at. Hell I could of stayed in east Texas where I did not have to pay hotels. But I did Not go home to South Louisiana I did not go North I chose to go West.. ANd Thank You I was able to pay the Total with detailing transport to my daughters house New Transmission ac work window work and lining $3,200 in all ..That 's what happens when you have an older sports luxuroy car. And my plane tickets rent cars grey hound and cab ride were all in all $2,000 in this 3 week time period. I rented a car and went to New Mexico a week That was a BIG MISTEAK I should of tried El Paso again and went back to San Angelo.. It was beautiful and very vacationany to go at this time of year but I did not need a touist fun time I needed to work and Carlsbad Santa Fe and Clovis were no good to me in July but I will go again just not in prime time vacation time.
I normally don't tell all my money situation but I was in desperate need at a bad time of a year And those four cities did it and helped me and thanks to them I am hoping on a bus in a few hours to get my like new old car..LOL

And Abilene I feel so sorry for any of you that have to use your cab service in your city Road Runner my GOODNESS I had to go to post office to send my car repair guy final payment. The cab pukked up at hotel with entire bumper off of car from a prior wreck and then was answering 2 phones while driving looking at text and writing down addresses dispatching I HAD TO SAY HEY THAT IS UNSAFE AND I FEAR FOR MY LIFE PLEASE STOP
Majichands is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women