Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-04-2014, 02:26 PM   #46
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Fast Gunn - not throwing up your whole quote, takes too much space - you make some valid points but.....but I am hard pressed to feel sorry for a billionaire. I tend to feel sorry for myself because the 'establishment' has determined that folks with a lower credit score should get barred or blackballed from getting certain jobs that otherwise I am highly qualified for. Big Brother does spy on us with cameras, records 'private' conversations and 'he' or 'they' have made the judgment that a low credit score makes me or you a criminal or a person of dubious character!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 03:47 PM   #47
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Thanks but how is the average 69 year old whore hound who cruises on Eccie suppose to know that? Lol
There is this nifty thing called google. Try it some day.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 04:41 PM   #48
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Privacy

No, I can't say I feel sorry for Donald, but don't we all have some right to privacy in the United States of America?

Donald is a dinosaur with a black soul that belongs in a different era, but we do have a legal system and there are some things that are not admissible in court.

. . . However, it does seem troublesome that in this free country a man can wake up being the owner of an NBA team, but after opening his ignorant yap in a private conversation, he is suddenly banned for life, fine $2.5 million and will probably be forced to sell the team. It seems as surreal as a Franz Kafka novel and I imagine that Donald is expecting to wake up any minute to find this is all just a very lucid nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solemate62 View Post
Fast Gunn - not throwing up your whole quote, takes too much space - you make some valid points but.....but I am hard pressed to feel sorry for a billionaire. I tend to feel sorry for myself because the 'establishment' has determined that folks with a lower credit score should get barred or blackballed from getting certain jobs that otherwise I am highly qualified for. Big Brother does spy on us with cameras, records 'private' conversations and 'he' or 'they' have made the judgment that a low credit score makes me or you a criminal or a person of dubious character!
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 09:29 PM   #49
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

*chuckle* This post already covered the below.

Here is a black man that gets it who stated a clear and illuminating multi-point idea's about Sterling. Bomani Jones calls into the Dan LeBatard show and gives the REALEST take on the Donald Sterling drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
Kareem Abdul seems to have an interesting view on this entire scandal that had not occurred to me, but should be considered.

. . . Did she in fact set him up before recording him?

Here’s Kareem. Just one question: Was Sterling’s privacy violated?
And now the poor guy’s girlfriend (undoubtedly ex-girlfriend now) is on tape cajoling him into revealing his racism. Man, what a winding road she led him down to get all of that out. She was like a sexy nanny playing “pin the fried chicken on the Sambo.” She blindfolded him and spun him around until he was just blathering all sorts of incoherent racist sound bites that had the news media peeing themselves with glee.
They caught big game on a slow news day, so they put his head on a pike, dubbed him Lord of the Flies, and danced around him whooping…
Shouldn’t we be equally angered by the fact that his private, intimate conversation was taped and then leaked to the media? Didn’t we just call to task the NSA for intruding into American citizen’s privacy in such an un-American way? Although the impact is similar to Mitt Romney’s comments that were secretly taped, the difference is that Romney was giving a public speech. The making and release of this tape is so sleazy that just listening to it makes me feel like an accomplice to the crime. We didn’t steal the cake but we’re all gorging ourselves on it.
http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/2...etly-recorded/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn View Post
No, I can't say I feel sorry for Donald, but don't we all have some right to privacy in the United States of America?

Donald is a dinosaur with a black soul that belongs in a different era, but we do have a legal system and there are some things that are not admissible in court.

. . . However, it does seem troublesome that in this free country a man can wake up being the owner of an NBA team, but after opening his ignorant yap in a private conversation, he is suddenly banned for life, fine $2.5 million and will probably be forced to sell the team. It seems as surreal as a Franz Kafka novel and I imagine that Donald is expecting to wake up any minute to find this is all just a very lucid nightmare.

PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:02 PM   #50
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
There is this nifty thing called google. Try it some day.
Fuck Google!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 05:57 AM   #51
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

smh
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:32 AM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Savajo View Post
Who in their wrong mind would want to screw Magic? A girl better triple wrap as to not get HIV. Sterling probably will be voted out based on the other owners not wanting to create a ruckus and I'm sure they will fight about it in court. However it is preposterous that a man would have to be forced to sale his business because of what was said in private, even if his comments are a bit distasteful.

Magic says he doesn't have HIV. claimed to be cured of it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:56 AM   #53
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

the sterling comments in the audio to his girlfriend is jealousy! something no one has picked up on.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:05 AM   #54
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

He's laughing all the way to the bank with his two billion dollars. It was all a setup and the media, NBA, everyone else fell for it. Not bad for an 80 year old guy - but then he didn't get to be a multibillionaire by being stupid. I wonder how much the ex-girlfriend's cut will be?
trynagetlaid is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 07:25 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by trynagetlaid View Post
He's laughing all the way to the bank with his two billion dollars. It was all a setup and the media, NBA, everyone else fell for it. Not bad for an 80 year old guy - but then he didn't get to be a multibillionaire by being stupid. I wonder how much the ex-girlfriend's cut will be?
ahem..

you do know that he is fighting this sale that his estranged wife was not authorized to do. she and her doctors claim he has Alzheimers.

he doesn't look like he has alzheimers.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women