Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41307
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 10:12 PM   #61
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

I wonder if Frisco will set up a single wide trailer in homage to its history?
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 11:49 PM   #62
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I recreate my first visit anytime I wanna go out by myself and stop in at a local favorite to chat up the staff. Its like an art form now. Like bees n honey.

Monger that is a kickass story! I loved Brussels (well I loved the Brussels train station on the way to Amsterdam Lol).
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 05:33 PM   #63
Jake Perman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Four years ago I decided that hobbying was the surest way to enjoy my oncoming midlife crisis with as little headache as possible. After spending over a decade with the same woman I wanted variety, which hobbying makes easy.

Aside from variety, I'm in it for the blowjobs. My ex seldom did them and when she did they were halfhearted at best. I had never experienced a first-rate BJ. After testing the water with a few CBJ girls, I tried some of the Korean girls in Addison/Richardson/N.Dallas and was introduced to the professional BBBJ. Asia Jackie, Yummy Yumi and PiaKim got me over my inhibitions about bareback oral.

But it was when SweetTreat69 and BristolXPistol got hold of my cock that I was hooked on the high-quality BBBJ forever.
Jake Perman is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 05:06 PM   #64
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by melannie_star View Post
I'm loving where this is going..so many good reads!

Say What... Talk about going way back..lol. That is true though and a great view of what it is all about!

MrMonger.. I want to know more, you have me so hooked on your story as well!

And we say hooktards like it is a bad thing
I wear my hooktard crown with pride...LOL.

Has anyone been able to re-create their first visit?

If you were to go back in time.. knowing what you know now about the hobby,
is there anything you wish to do differently?

Moved to Dallas a lot sooner
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 09:47 PM   #65
Bluesplyr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Great thread and stories. The thought of the guy who won the lottery and was Melanie's boss and first P4P at 18 is the absolute winner here. If any of you reading have not meet Melanie....when and if you do, you will understand.

BTW....when are you coming back to north dallas Melanie?
Bluesplyr is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 06:25 AM   #66
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Was 19 in the Army and was transferred to Redstone Arsenal in Alabama. Had a couple days to kill before reporting and was staying in a hotel downtown. was having dinner and saw this beautiful girl with a older gentleman. She was a knockout and I caught her eye and winked at her. To my surprise she winked back. going back to my room I was on the elevator with a Bellhop. I ask him if
their were any working girls at the hotel. He said a couple and would send one to my room. I had never paid for a girl but was very horny from just getting out of Basic Training. Their was a knock on the door and when I opened the door there stood the girl that I had saw in the restraint. My joy was quite evident. She ask me what kind of date I wanted and me being so green I had to ask her what she meant. She told me Straight, half & half, or Around the World and explaining each service. I told her Around the World but as we moved to the bed I did not make it far around the world. Me being in the army and so young we rested and then went a second. We had another
session the next morning. that afternoon I saw her at the pool, she knew it was my last day there and she ask if we were going to get together again. I told her that I did not have any more money.
About midnight their was a knock at my door and she was there. She said she had came to show her appreciation for me and the Army and even though I had no money she spent the night with me. Never did make around the world but I gave it the best I had and I will never forget her.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 09:06 AM   #67
preacherman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62
Default First time hook'd

Was living in Atlanta GA a student at Georgia State University. Atlanta had a rag similar to the Dallas Observer, I think it was called Creative Loafing, and it had loads of ads in it. Ended up checking out a Massage Therapist in the Dunwoody section of Atlanta, WOW! My first time (I was only 19) with a true knockout blonde with gorgeous blue eyes, 38 inch knockers and a shaved kitty. The massage lasted only about 5 minutes, we were both naked and the moment my hand touched her ass it was on.
She stopped, said for a "speciail" it was $100 in addition to the $60 I had already paid, no problem, I produced a "C Note" and the fun began. An hour and a half later wobbly legged I walked back to my car. I had messed around in HS, but had never been with a "real woman" this chick was probably 24 or 25, but she could do things with her kitty that would bring a bull to his knees. It was also my first time to have a lady drain my pipe and swallow the entire load. It was also the first time I had a lady be dominate with me and make me suck my own juices from her kitty after I delivered my second load. What can I say, I was forever and a day hook'd, she also introduced me to sensual spanking, nipple biting and prostate massage. Needless to say, I eventually flunked out of Business School at Georgia State, my mind was always on "Peaches". I will be forever indebted to her, as she made me into the "skilled lover" I am today. I have enjoyed "kitty" down through the past 44 years since then, and two years prior to meeting with her, but I have never tasted one sweeter. I am sure she would be about 69 or 70 years old today, but hey I am 63, should our paths ever cross again, who knows....
preacherman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women