Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60359
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48436
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41503
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #31
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeydavis View Post
Update:

Still in a lot of pain and now my ear ache is getting worse.

Going for some hot tea and a hot bath.
Pshhhhhhh to all the bullies talking shit! Damn it! take a girl's sickness and turn into your entertainment. ANYWAYS, I'm sorry you're feeling worse and I sincerely hope you get better. Let me know if you need anything.
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:19 PM   #32
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Best home remedy I've found with a sore throat is this: Cayenne pepper + warm/hot water.

I know it sounds crazy; but stick with me. First off, THIS WILL NOT BURN. If you don't swallow, the pepper doesn't get in your throat, and just gargling then spitting it won't get on your tongue. Also, the pepper will never dissolve or mix with the water.
So you get the water, pour in the pepper. Stir it up, then pour into your mouth to gargle. Be sure to keep your eyes closed, as if you gargle too enthusiastically and some gets in your eye, you're boned. Gargle gargle gargle, spit, repeat a few times.

Enjoy no more sore throat.
Btw thank you for this remedy. This is how you respond to someone that isn't feeling very well and getting worse. I hope nobody responds to your sicknesses in the future (knock on wood) the way some of you guys have responded to her. FunInDFW, thank you and I will remember that next time I get sick. Get well HD
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 09:36 PM   #33
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
Best home remedy I've found with a sore throat is this: Cayenne pepper + warm/hot water.

I know it sounds crazy; but stick with me. First off, THIS WILL NOT BURN. If you don't swallow, the pepper doesn't get in your throat, and just gargling then spitting it won't get on your tongue. Also, the pepper will never dissolve or mix with the water.
So you get the water, pour in the pepper. Stir it up, then pour into your mouth to gargle. Be sure to keep your eyes closed, as if you gargle too enthusiastically and some gets in your eye, you're boned. Gargle gargle gargle, spit, repeat a few times.

Enjoy no more sore throat.
I will try that immediately.

And Jessica, let them act a fool. When (smart) ladies see them being an asshat, they'll soon realize their mistake when they have a hard time booking the lady of their choice.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #34
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I'm not a doctor ..but I did spend a night in a holiday inn. and I do have a prescription for cipro, and a steroid pack.......
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 07:57 PM   #35
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Do not go to the free clinic in Irving... doc wouldn't give me anything for it and now my ear infection is getting worse.
honeydavis is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 08:09 PM   #36
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Use the iPhone app doctor. Or go to cvs minute clinic. It's $99 and they will give you an rx on the spot.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 01:58 AM   #37
Merwiin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Went out drinking this last weekend and was sharing a drink with someone who failed to mention they had strep throat. Now I feel like crap and can't work.... I mean I could, but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy so there's no way I'm sharing it with a client. I just saw my doc last week for a checkup so now I'm short on cash and they want a full visit to give me meds. Anyone know of a cheap clinic around that won't charge me an arm and a leg just for a simple script of antibiotics?
Call your doctors office and let them know that shortly after leaving you came down with what you feel is a cold (possibly strep throat). The doctor will more than likely prescribe you antibiotics (they will electronically fill your prescription since it's not a schedule 2 or higher) and not charge you a fee since you just went and saw him/her last week.

If that doesn't work then all county health departments give free STD checks (it never hurts to get tested) with a shot of penicillin and a script for antibiotics. The Dallas county mobile unit is completely free and accepts walk-ins.

Be warned, the shot they give you is very strong since it's used as a one time solution, and the stronger the medication, the worse the side effects can be (I hear it can give you the runs pretty bad).

Good luck and feel better.
Merwiin is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:30 AM   #38
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Please don't take an antibiotic that is meant for something std related (waaaaaay stronger & a totally different combination of drugs) if you have an ear infection. I am totally shocked if the info that the poster above me stated is true. They should not give the shot unless you have come in contact with someone who has something or if you are showing symptoms. Not earache symptoms, std symptoms. My brother is a Dr. and he does not like rxing antibiotics unless he feels it's necessary 110%. Our bodies are made to fight off so many infections that they are attacked with.
I am not a Dr., but you saw one Dr. who didn't want to rx. Go for a second opinion if you feel it's wrong.

Hopefully you're feeling better by today and this is all a thing of the past. If not, hopefully you are washing your hands with hot water and soap throughout the day while sipping on some juice without the gin.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:21 AM   #39
Duke of G
Ambassador

Encounters: 20

Non-hobby post moved to the non-hobby forum that people can't seem to find.
Duke of G is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:50 AM   #40
Lovinlife81
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Pm'd you dear.
Lovinlife81 is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 08:37 AM   #41
pianoplyrrr
Gaining Momentum

Tried to PM you with some advice but your mail box is full....If interested you can contact me..Hope you feel better
pianoplyrrr is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:17 PM   #42
misterjay
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, you.

I have a sore throat and ear infection. Not sure where herpes entered the conversation.... man some people. dee-teee-dee!
anyone who is sexually active risk being exposed to infections especially contagious skin viruses like herpes or hpv which can be transmitted through frottage let alone bbbj
misterjay is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 05:53 AM   #43
misterjay
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do not go to the free clinic in Irving... doc wouldn't give me anything for it and now my ear infection is getting worse.
go see an ent
misterjay is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:29 AM   #44
Guest011218
Account Disabled

User ID: 166326
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Jade View Post
Download the app "Dr on demand" $40 on your credit card, talk face time 15 minutes with a Dr, and they can prescribe Medicine to your nearest pharmacy.
That is SO neat! Thanks for sharing Jessica!
Guest011218 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women