Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42470
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-18-2014, 04:41 PM   #16
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Actually, stevie bogey, Odumbo provided the "non-answer" from the get go. Only lib-retards that don't have the intellectual assets of a 3rd grader accepted the "it was a video story", stevie bogey, and that was YOU and your ilk, stevie bogey. So take Odumbo's 3rd grade "non-answer" and shove it where the sun doesn't shine, stevie bogey!
STEVIE BOGEY?

STEVIE BOGEY??

STEVIE BOGEY?????

Holy shit, Corpy! Just when we thought you could act no stupider, you do.

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 04:45 PM   #17
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Since, according to the White House, they have been monitoring this guys whereabouts why did they decide to capture him now? A distraction? The media knew where to find this guy but the US intelligence outfits didn't. Why does this sound very fishy?

You know what else is fishy? I wrote this already on this thread right before Stevepars comment and it disappeared. Smell the stink?

I also like the part where the world news medias are putting the word "mastermind" in quotes just like that. You see only the White House is calling him the "mastermind" and the White House has no credibility for even getting close to telling the truth.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:08 PM   #18
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

jd....
want to start a protest in Iraq....get about 20 al queda terrorists....surround then with about 500 people.waving anti american banners....they don't have to have proof of any american wrong doing....wait. 15 minutes and start marching thru the streets....10,000 others will join the march before it's gone 2 blocks...they will just show up out of nowhere....
the terrorists have a perfect cover for their attack....
actually it's an old c.i.a. trick which was used in latin america in the 50's and 60's....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:25 PM   #19
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
not the terrorists who attacked the embassy there
Timmy, first, didn't Obama and Hillary spend days telling everyone it was just a demonstration against a vile youtube video that got out of hand and not a terrorist attack??

Second, didn't you and the other Obama supporters just spend days saying you can't say someone did something until a court convicts them, you know, like Bergdahl?? Where is the court verdict that this guy masterminded the attack?? Because Obama said so? Hearsay wasn't sufficient when it was his platoon mates speaking about Bergdahl, why the sudden switch??
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 08:49 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
jd....
want to start a protest in Iraq....get about 20 al queda terrorists....surround then with about 500 people.waving anti american banners....they don't have to have proof of any american wrong doing....wait. 15 minutes and start marching thru the streets....10,000 others will join the march before it's gone 2 blocks...they will just show up out of nowhere....
the terrorists have a perfect cover for their attack....
actually it's an old c.i.a. trick which was used in latin america in the 50's and 60's....

Do you have any idea what this had to do with the OP?
Old 06-19-2014, 08:52 AM   #21
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Actually I bet it was a proud moment for Obama when Liz and Elliot slapped the cuffs on this scumbag while Munch made some acerbic remark.

I even understand the ghost of Steve McGarrett said to "book em Barack".
Old 06-19-2014, 09:07 AM   #22
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Do you have any idea what this had to do with the OP?
It sounds like little stevie bogey is trying to totally discredit Odumbo and Hildabeast's "it was a video" fantasy excuse by pointing out how "rabble-rousers" might have "organized" all of these supposed "spontaneous" riots on the "happenstance" anniversary of 9-11, JD.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:47 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It sounds like little stevie bogey is trying to totally discredit Odumbo and Hildabeast's "it was a video" fantasy excuse by pointing out how "rabble-rousers" might have "organized" all of these supposed "spontaneous" riots on the "happenstance" anniversary of 9-11, JD.
So you are convinced now that the Obama administration orchestrated the attack on the consulate and murder of Americans. They didn't just look the other way, or lie about it, but now you're saying they did it.

Jesus Christ! This gets dumber and dumber with each passing post.

I guess this IS ANOTHER BENGHAZI THREAD!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 12:28 PM   #24
stevepar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

j.d....
once again you've shown that your lack of knowledge on capturing a terrorist.... you don't just spot the guy one day and try to pick him up the next....the suspect needs to be tracked for a variety of reasons....to see if they have a regular schedule....if they travel with body guards....who they meet and where which can lead to the apprehension of other suspects...there's nothing fishy about it....it's s.o.p....
the only stink I smell is the stench of right wing liars who will always be about three steps behind everyone else....
as far as mastermind....that's more of your right wing throw it against the wall and see what sticks....
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since, according to the White House, they have been monitoring this guys whereabouts why did they decide to capture him now? A distraction? The media knew where to find this guy but the US intelligence outfits didn't. Why does this sound very fishy?

You know what else is fishy? I wrote this already on this thread right before Stevepars comment and it disappeared. Smell the stink?

I also like the part where the world news medias are putting the word "mastermind" in quotes just like that. You see only the White House is calling him the "mastermind" and the White House has no credibility for even getting close to telling the truth.
yassup....
it might help if you actually read what I write instead of editing it to fit your purposes....
stevepar is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #25
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevepar View Post
j.d....
once again you've shown that your lack of knowledge on capturing a terrorist.... you don't just spot the guy one day and try to pick him up the next....the suspect needs to be tracked for a variety of reasons....to see if they have a regular schedule....if they travel with body guards....who they meet and where which can lead to the apprehension of other suspects...there's nothing fishy about it....it's s.o.p....
So steve, it appears you are saying that the Obama administration is so incompetent, that it took them almost two years to gather that information on this guy?? Wow.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 06:55 PM   #26
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Actually Steve Triple Bogey didn't mention the most important thing:

Gather enough evidence against him to be used in Federal Criminal Court to gain a conviction.

Yep, that is supposedly why Holder didn't apprehend the guy sooner. I guess it couldn't be BEFORE a bi-partisan Benghazi committee was formed and BEFORE Obama was going to make clear his intention of emptying Gitmo at any cost.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 02:17 PM   #27
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

He may have been working with our gov't prior to the attack on our consulate.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/shocker-s...orked-for-u-s/
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women