Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48271
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 09:13 AM   #31
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jughead1171 View Post
Wow! and that is NOT your strangest?? LOL
You have no idea what we put up with!

I'm happy to say nothing too strange has happened in the last few years.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:01 PM   #32
STXRGV
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

It didn't happen to me but I was involved afterwards, I was staying at a hotel in corpus after a concert a few years back, I work nights so I'm awake all night regardless if I'm off or not so I was in my room and heard sobbing outside the girl was beat up by a guy afterwards. I asked if she needed help she said no police nothing, I told her I was a nurse and that I had a med kit in my truck I told her to go up the stairs stay next to my room gave her my hoodie while I got my stuff out, then I patched her up, she stayed for awhile afterwards talking to me, she was a nice girl to talk to and that is how I got interested in becoming a hobbyist lol
STXRGV is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 09:47 AM   #33
Jagermonster
BANNED

Encounters: 7

I'm sure several of the women on eccie could name their encounter with me as being weird. "This guy wanted me to talk shit about how little his dick was... then he did me with a big strap on dildo so he could experience what it was like to have a big dick". Some folks like me have weird kinks for sure!

I enjoyed reading all the other stories in this thread, haha.
Jagermonster is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 03:55 PM   #34
SimplyGwen
BANNED

User ID: 106029
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Missing washcloth?

I just thought of this one today. I was visiting a city years ago. Everything was going smoothly. A client met me at my incall there. We chatted, had the session, got dressed and put his jacket on. He then excused himself to my restroom. I didn't think anything of this as many people use the restroom or do a little washing up. He then came out, chatting a little more then left.

I went into the restroom again to do my own washing up when I noticed that the washcloth I used before this guy showed up was missing! All others were accounted for. I guess he put it in his pocket as some type of souvenir? Yeah, that was creepily odd.
SimplyGwen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women