Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70515
biomed161277
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47906
pyramider46370
bambino40533
CryptKicker37120
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-28-2014, 08:20 AM   #16
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had guys in RW tell me that if they meet me for a coke that they also expect a BJ - and that's guys that are looking for a GF??
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:20 AM   #17
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113510
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah.... Well unfortunately for RW guys im taken... But come on, everybody in hobbyland knows providers are ladies, only hoes F@#% for free...
SpanishMami is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #18
onei
Account Disabled

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by KARIE DEE View Post
How very insulted and disgusted I was to receive such a call!!!!!
First of all, I'm sorry that there are really stupid guys out there who would do something like that. It's bad when one bad seed gives the rest a bad name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red headed cougar View Post
My #1 So Far has to be a text that simply said "$20 What can I get for that?"
Needless to say He didn't even get a response from me at all.
That is why I DON'T USE BP ANYMORE.

BUT MY MOST COMMON BP TEXT WAS "I ONLY HAVE FORTY"
MY RESPONSE TO THAT WAS "TEXT ME WHEN YOU HAVE THE REST AND I CAN SCHEDULE YOU THEN"
FUNNY HOW FAST MOST OF THEM WERE TEXTN BACK WITHIN THE HOUR ONLY NOW THEY SEEMED TO HAVE THE FULL DONATION AVAILABLE LMAO

I AM NOT NEGOTIABLE....
Not a defense for anyone, (I personally never try to negotiate), but some just gotta try. Again, sorry on behalf of guys who don't play these games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishMami View Post
"im gonna turn you in!!"
....for what "yes officer, I solicited a lady & when she was insulted by my cheap ass I got angry because she turned me down..."
lol...I swear I really think some serious inbreeding goes on
as if that is going to make you WANT to see him now.

This is a great thread, and this coin also has two sides. Like the text I got from a gal who I was trying to schedule with, then she went silent. After 40 min of nothing I moved on. After about an 1.5 hrs. she texts me again asking if I'm still interested. I said, "no thank you, I'm on my way to see someone else." Then she asked me to cancel the other appointment. I told her "no, you wouldn't want me canceling on you so why are you asking me to cancel on her?" Then she proceeded to get pissed at me for it.

My all-time dislike is when I schedule a time, well in advance, then take time to shower, and drive (usually 30 min from where I live) only to have crickets. Really? If you weren't interested why didn't you just say so? Why didn't you let me know if you changed your mind? Then you have the "5 more min." routine that turns into 30. I literally had a gal do this and when I told her I was leaving she gave me her rm number. When I got up there I sat for another 25 min. while she messed around in the bathroom, chatting up a storm the whole time. I should have bailed but the little head had taken over. <----- sometimes I hate him.

This shoe fits on both feet of hobbiest and provider and it is a shame that both good ladies and good gents have to deal with the aftermath of those who pull these stunts. It makes both sides skeptical and always on guard.
onei is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #19
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Very true! I try to make my scheduling work for both parties, but I miss out quite a bit because I don't do "right now" visits & sadly hate to travel because I spend my money to make a trip somewhere, and make little or none. I just don't see the reasoning in me stating out of town a week like that...
Old 05-28-2014, 12:48 PM   #20
OldGrump
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

It is more amusing than insulting. So much so that I'm thinking of stealing some pictures and posting a BP ad just to read the texts. Maybe even write a book of one-liners? Nah, I'll leave that up to one of you ladies who has earned the right to make money from their stupidity.

Thanks for the laughs.
OldGrump is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:01 PM   #21
SpanishMami
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

you sir, are very welcome!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women