Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2014, 12:23 AM   #16
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGrump View Post
If it is a safety issue, leave. If you aren't as impressed with her as you were in the first place, pay, stay and see how it goes. You'd be surprised how hot a lady can appear to you once you get to know her a little and go beyond the surface.
I agree. One lady I met was not at all what I expected, her personality was a bit "out there" and she wasn't as firm as her pics looked. But it wasn't a case of false advertising so much as me having worked up a different image in my head of how I thought she'd look and act. But I felt it had gone too far by then to back out. Here's the difference- whereas OP told himself it was going to go bad, I told myself she may not be who I thought, but I'm going to have fun anyway. And boy did I, it was an amazing session!
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:13 AM   #17
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There are circumstances where I would walk.
  • If the incall is hot or smelly or smoky or trashed I give her a $100 and leave.
  • If it's clearly a case of "bait and switch" and the girl answering the door is not appealing to me I give her a $100 and leave.
  • If at anytime when approaching the incall I feel unsafe I text/call her and cancel. The provider owes it to us clients to select an incall in a safe location.

I don't hobby that often and try to do a lot of research on the provider before making an appointment. But strange and sometimes dangerous things can arise. I don't want to waste their time, but I also want a session that is safe and makes me feel comfortable.
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:23 AM   #18
Redsan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Stay away from Back Page!! I have never gone wrong with a well reviewed provider
on ECCIE.
Redsan is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:48 AM   #19
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFreeInTexas View Post
I agree. One lady I met was not at all what I expected, her personality was a bit "out there" and she wasn't as firm as her pics looked. But it wasn't a case of false advertising so much as me having worked up a different image in my head of how I thought she'd look and act. But I felt it had gone too far by then to back out. Here's the difference- whereas OP told himself it was going to go bad, I told myself she may not be who I thought, but I'm going to have fun anyway. And boy did I, it was an amazing session!
I really liked reading this response. And the reason why it makes such good sense is that I feel, from reading the OP's topic and responses, he's having either buyer's remorse or he's just getting those last minute jitters (which is completely normal especially for less experienced lovers).

I cannot tell you how many times that I've opened the door to a client and even knowing how he's supposed to look, it's surprising to me. And I'm positive the opposite has happened.

Most of the time, it works out just fine. Often, even better than fine.

Other than the obvious reasons to leave an appointment before it even starts, and I completely understand if a man leaves because of being misled, etc., how in the world can you tell if you're going to enjoy the physical pleasures of a woman when you haven't even touched her yet?

When you start to like someone, they become better looking to you. If you do not like someone, it doesn't matter how attractive they are. So much of "this" is chemistry and it's amazing who you'll find chemistry with.

I used to have the above statement on my website for years because I used to get calls that went something like this, "I'm a good looking guy. You'll like having sex with me. Can I get a discount?"

I see incredibly attractive men, and much younger men (and I complain about that constantly!), all of the time. It's almost shocking how attractive my client base really is.

But that's the rub. Often, the more unattractive men are the really good lovers. Looks are so secondary for women (I know!) because the ones that are experienced, know that it's impossible to tell the sexual acumen of a person by just looking at them.

Disclaimer: There have been times, when I've opened the door to let someone in, that I've just KNOWN that our time together was going to be delicious. It doesn't happen all of the time but sometimes, it does happen. So for what it's worth, my above statement isn't quite on the mark all of the time!

I'd follow the advice of the ones who seem to be experienced with seeing ladies of this realm. Unless the sex worker maliciously has given you false information, or you're feeling unsafe, then why don't you don't give it a try with the one that you're with?

I cannot speak for everyone, but the ladies that I've personally associated with have always wanted to completely please their partners. We have a bit of a knack for doing so, too!

Just my morning thoughts on it. Uncaffeinated thoughts, by the way.

Take care,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:48 PM   #20
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Elisabeth once again captures the true spirit of the hobby. Hobbyists- read her comments again and insert yourself as "I". I have and man- I agree. Even with the opposite of her point, the less than Bo Derek 10 providers are really the better lovers, if you want the passion and attentiveness that a lover offers. That said, I am not a hobbyist for the pop but for as great a sensual and sexual experience that we as partners can generate for each other. I am enormously lucky- much higher wins than losses.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 04:57 PM   #21
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

First of all I probably need to see Whispers to bring her overly good looking men rate down. haha
I just had the worst hobby experience. The problem was similar to the OP but instead of looks the service DFK was not there right of the gate listed on 411 . I packed and left. there was drama
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:46 PM   #22
ivan3923
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Thanks for you guys's response...some people asked me why do I want to leave the session at the first place...to be honest with you guys...some times is not that pics are misleading or the issue with the Incall...it's just simply the feeling that the provider presents...for example, on my last review...she looks alike the pics she sent to me before I went to her, but the moment when she opens the door, the feeling she gives me makes me know right away the session is already fucked up...I can't exactly explain the feeling to you guys..it's just the feeling that you know in your mind...like no matter how hard you prepared for the exam...and you think u are ready for it...but the the moment the exam sheet is on your table and when you see the questions on it...u know u can't score high enough for that exam...I hope you guys can understand what I trying to say here, because honestly, I really can't explain why I want to leave...but I just want to
ivan3923 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #23
ftango4
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan3923 View Post
Thanks for you guys's response...some people asked me why do I want to leave the session at the first place...to be hoguys...some times is not that pics are misleading or the issue with the Incall...it's just simply the feeling that the provider presents...for example, on my last review...she looks alike the pics she sent to me before I went to her, but the moment when she opens the door, the feeling she gives me makes me know right away the session is already fucked up...I can't exactly explain the feeling to you guys..it's just the feeling that you know in your mind...like no matter how hard you prepared for the exam...and you think u are ready for it...but the the moment the exam sheet is on your table and when you see the questions on it...u know u can't score high enough for that exam...I hope you guys can understand what I trying to say here, because honestly, I really can't explain why I want to leave...but I just want to
Ivan,really having a hard time reading between the lines here my friend. If you cannot articulate the why you want to leave issue....I think you may need some counseling. No one on eccie can solve that. Good Luck amigo.
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM   #24
MobyDick100
Account Disabled

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
  • If the incall is hot or smelly or smoky or trashed I give her a $100 and leave.
  • If it's clearly a case of "bait and switch" and the girl answering the door is not appealing to me I give her a $100 and leave.
  • If at anytime when approaching the incall I feel unsafe I text/call her and cancel. The provider owes it to us clients to select an incall in a safe location.

I don't hobby that often and try to do a lot of research on the provider before making an appointment. But strange and sometimes dangerous things can arise. I don't want to waste their time, but I also want a session that is safe and makes me feel comfortable.
You would actually pay a provider $100 that had baited and switched you? She could make a good living without doing anything but answering the door and collecting her $100 scam fees.

To me this is just rewarding unethical practice. I really don't understand the logic that would compel you to do that. Fortunately, after a couple of bait and switch alerts from other hobbyists, I don't think she would be very successful in continuing this practice.
MobyDick100 is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 11:42 PM   #25
Adonis
Premium Premium

Encounters: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheretonow View Post
How do you arrange to give them their Benjamen in your third example?

Seriously.
Adonis is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 06:16 AM   #26
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
Ivan,really having a hard time reading between the lines here my friend. If you cannot articulate the why you want to leave issue....I think you may need some counseling. No one on eccie can solve that. Good Luck amigo.
+1 i think the problem sounds like it is coming from within yourself and it is not fair to give a bunch of no reviews because of it.
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #27
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

It does not matter why you changed your mind. Or when. There is no reason to continue if your not into it. No reason to go ahead and hope for the best. Just walk away. Be.polite, Treat her fairly reguarding the fee and leave. again, if she did nothing wrong per say, its still ok to leave. Sometimes the vibe is just not there.

This is part.of why I want to meet a provider socially before ever scheduling bcd.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women