Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 05-19-2014, 05:02 PM   #31
doug_dfw
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Only once I was greeted with disappointment with bringing a gift- lilies- she was allergic to that fragrance. I quickly threw them out a window- that act was received graciously. Only time I did not receive a gracious heart felt response. Guys, we are dealing with those from Venus- they love gifts. Gifts pay back us rewards. A smile even.
doug_dfw is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:36 PM   #32
Captain Caveman
Valued Poster

You give gifts with the intention that you are giving to please someone else (and there is a small selfish satisfaction that you have pleased them). I have given gifts inside and outside the hobby.

Once I gave a provider Season 1 of Game of Thrones. You might think it is a dumb gift but she loved it.

I tend to be more attached to providers that have a nerd streak that matches my own.
Captain Caveman is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 07:55 PM   #33
Sleepy363
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I always appreciate it when providers are kind enough to get me a gift, just something small... a new car, a house, a boat, vacations, etc.
Sleepy363 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 08:51 PM   #34
ftango4
Valued Poster

I find many appreciate the gift of the Benjamin(s). One size fits all...lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:29 PM   #35
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Yea, but giving a gift with the expectation of something in return makes you a douche in my book. If you're giving a gift, it's just that...a gift.

I know that I'm a Champion Among Trolls, but there is something really fulfilling about just being nice to someone and giving them an unexpected present.

If you've got it and you wanna give it, do that; but don't attach an expectation of return to it.
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:01 PM   #36
ftango4
Valued Poster

i just pass out hundreds of unexpected cnotes at the end like a non douching atm. I am not a douche waiting around with the expectation of some kind of return. The show is over at this point. I am heading out the door leaving $100 dollar bills in my wake. How's that douche book author? lol
ftango4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 11:28 PM   #37
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

What lady doesn't like a gift? They are above and beyond. I am grateful to any gent that would take the time and put some thought into the smallest little thing. I have gotten many little things that might not mean a lot to many, but it's like Wow to me. I've gotten large amounts of cash other than the donation by some that were just really grateful to have spent some quality time. Repeat clients are also a gift. It's flattering, considering all the lovelies you guys have to choose from. Gratitude always!

It's trickier to give to gents, because ya don't really always know what you can get away with giving them. So, often yes...extra time is always good if they are able to stick around and enjoy it. I've done elaborate b-day parties to last minute oreo cookie with a candle on top. It's just as fun to give as it is to receive, so thanks to those who go above and beyond to show their mutual appreciation of each other.
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 06:29 AM   #38
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftango4 View Post
i just pass out hundreds of unexpected cnotes at the end like a non douching atm. I am not a douche waiting around with the expectation of some kind of return. The show is over at this point. I am heading out the door leaving $100 dollar bills in my wake. How's that douche book author? lol
If you're leaving $100 bills AFTER the session, that's a TIP not a GIFT. That said, I don't haggle with ladies about their price. I give them their full asking rate, so I've never seen the need to tip.

I'm talking about gift cards, perfume and shit...gifts, DOUCHE. Lol...jk

And had you read my book(s), you probably wouldn't care about that bullshit anyway. At the end of the day, it's just stuff. Either you spend it (give it away) while you're here or you leave it for someone else to spend and give away.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:58 AM   #39
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
If you're leaving $100 bills AFTER the session, that's a TIP not a GIFT. That said, I don't haggle with ladies about their price. I give them their full asking rate, so I've never seen the need to tip.

I bet ya tip a waitress, and she probably didn't even get naked with ya. She does get a set fee for her services too, right?

I'm talking about gift cards, perfume and shit...gifts, DOUCHE. Lol...jk

And had you read my book(s), you probably wouldn't care about that bullshit anyway. At the end of the day, it's just stuff. Either you spend it (give it away) while you're here or you leave it for someone else to spend and give away.

Greatness! I tell people something similar to that quite often. "Ya can't take it with ya and things or money are not really what's most important if ya think about it. (not that I don't like nice things, cause I do!) It's the people we come across and share our lives with that are important, even if only for a brief moment in time". Gifts are a "thank you" and so are the fees we receive. Maybe why the ladies enjoy the hobby, because money is a form of gratitude/gratuity.

We set a fixed gratuitous fee for the services we provide and any "thing" or monetary tip/gift/gratutity over what we set as our expectation, just kinda shows a little extra gratitude. For those of us that enjoy sex as we do...it's kind of a win win and makes us feel extra appreciated!! There's something kinda nice about being grateful to and for others, IMO. Giving extra time to gents is one way the ladies might show their gratitude. After all, look at all the ladies a gent could choose from, but he chose just one(in some cases 2 or more...lol), no matter his reason. It's something to be grateful for....right? Unless it's just a convenience to be chosen.....close. quick, nearest warm wet hole kinda thing. That's not the best reason, IMO, but for some, it works.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:36 AM   #40
Guests021916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

See I am your type. The lady I got the six flags pass for was as excited as you. She had no idea I listened when she was talking about it quite a while back. It was really fun to see her so happy and surprised. I love women and to see them truly happy.
Guests021916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #41
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddleman View Post
See I am your type. The lady I got the six flags pass for was as excited as you. She had no idea I listened when she was talking about it quite a while back. It was really fun to see her so happy and surprised. I love women and to see them truly happy.
That's truly kinda awesome! The world would be a better place if more folks went around thinking about the happiness of others, but we live in a society where, "It's All About Me!" mostly.

Making others happy makes us happy, so I guess we are in on the whole "It's All About Me!" thing, LOL. Just maybe in a way that includes others too.
Old 05-20-2014, 02:14 PM   #42
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I bet ya tip a waitress, and she probably didn't even get naked with ya. She does get a set fee for her services too, right?
You're tipping the waitress/waiter (who only makes a couple bucks an hour) not the restaurant itself. You've never gone to the owner and given him a tip and neither have I (unless it's a super small place and the owner is doing everything).
Old 05-20-2014, 02:44 PM   #43
DarthDVader
Dark Knight

Encounters: 7

Tips or gifts are given to show appreciation ...
Any type of business that involves service, should be tipped to thank a good service ...
Hobbying is a service so IMO should be tipped ...

Some stingy folks just leave 1 dollar when dinning ... Karma will give back the service you deserve ...
Leave good tips and they'll remember your name, sit you in better tables ... Give you appetizers, park your car in the front or they will have it ready for you when you leave ...

Tipping or giving is something you learn at home ...
DarthDVader is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:55 PM   #44
Guest100514
Account Disabled

User ID: 207127
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthDVader View Post
Tips or gifts are given to show appreciation ...
Any type of business that involves service, should be tipped to thank a good service ...
Hobbying is a service so IMO should be tipped ...

Some stingy folks just leave 1 dollar when dinning ... Karma will give back the service you deserve ...
Leave good tips and they'll remember your name, sit you in better tables ... Give you appetizers, park your car in the front or they will have it ready for you when you leave ...

Tipping or giving is something you learn at home ...

As a former career waitress... +1,000,000,000,000
Guest100514 is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:04 PM   #45
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj View Post
You're tipping the waitress/waiter (who only makes a couple bucks an hour) not the restaurant itself. You've never gone to the owner and given him a tip and neither have I (unless it's a super small place and the owner is doing everything).
True, but a waitress doesn't provide what we do, it's nowhere in the same ballpark! The word "service" is the only thing the two occupations come close to having in common. I tip everyone that provides a type of service if I feel they deserve or went above and beyond, or even just because I like to do stuff like that, but we all now know that you don't believe in doing that. Your prerogative. And hon, you have no idea what I've done or not, unless you are psychic or something. But, you are welcome to speculate as much as you like...k?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women