Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-18-2014, 09:44 AM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default What's the definition of a studio?

If the distinction between "Studio Reviews" and "Independent Reviews" means anything, it's not just a rhetorical question.

Every week, I see reviews in each section that I think are more suitable for the other. Obviously, the OP and maybe some others disagree; sometimes, though sometimes I think an obvious mis-posting may be an accident or out of habit.

I'll throw out the examples that come immediately to mind. These ARE meant rhetorically, for I have a suggestion at their conclusion; I'd prefer not to obscure a discussion of that with a debate over how each of us perceives the examples.

-- Several girls working out of one location. Walk-ins may or may not be accepted. You can call or text or PM one central number or address. Advertising and screening are handled by someone other than the girl you see. Rates are typically the same for each girl. See Energy Worx or Relax. Pretty obvious to me that it's a studio, but I'll occasionally see reviews in the Indie section.

-- Several girls working out of one location. Walk-ins are not accepted. Each girl has her own number, screens her own clients, sets her own activities list and has her own rate structure. She may or may not place her own ads. She's nominally an independent, but she pays a room fee to the establishment's owner, and can have her arrangement with the establishment terminated. See Camp Bowie and McCart. I think the girls are Indies and post my reviews accordingly, but I can see how some would disagree and post in the Studio forum.

-- Lately, the Fantasy Worx model has been added to the mix. It seems to operate more like an agency with an incall location than a true studio. Personally, I never look at Agency reviews, so I have a bias toward classifying these along with Energy Worx reviews in the Studio section.

-- And what about a couple or three or four girls sharing an apartment or a house? Is that a studio by virtue of it being a shared incall location?

I doubt we'll get universal agreement on anything except, perhaps, the last one.

And that's my point. If we don't have a standard definition or understanding, you have to look in both places to make sure you don't miss anything that might be relevant. And if that's the case, we might as well have just a "Reviews" forum.

I suggest that the more relevant distinction is not between whether a girl works in an establishment for someone or works for herself, but whether she offers incall or outcall or both. Check the ISOs sometime. When they express a preference, it's not for "Indie" or "Studio" appointments; it's for "Incall" or "Outcall."

It'd be a lot easier than having to open a review to find out what type of encounter it was, and then, whichever one it is, researching the girl to find out if she offers the other if that's what you need.

I know. Wish in one hand, spit in the other, and see which one fills up faster.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women