Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70517
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453076
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47913
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-11-2014, 07:21 PM   #1
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23
Default Denton or Lewisville area, hotel/Motel morning times?

Any of the girls or guys, know if any decent hotels/motels that will rent on the day, like around 8-9 am. Not looking for real seedy ones, but something like motel 6 might be fine.

Anywhere between Denton and Lewisville or those cities itself is fine. This is not for provider related meet, so thats why don't prefer the cheap notels. Any help or suggestions?
Incognito44 is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:08 PM   #2
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Just about any of them if you aren't doing something shady. Although, I learned in another thread that Denton has a bad part of town. Must have grown a lot since I was there. maybe someone who knows Denton well now can enlighten us where the bad part of Denton is is.

You got me curious of it's purpose since you needed to ask here.....
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:23 PM   #3
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Thats why I said no seedy motels/hotels. Denton or Lake Dallas or Lewisville or anything in between. Its not for hobby reasons. I left hobby while ago, not that I wont venture ever again, since occasionally I get tempted, so never say never.

See above my avatar, you will get idea.
Old 05-11-2014, 10:59 PM   #4
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Look on Priceline.com ...The key is to call the hotel in advance and ask if they allow an early check in. Most have a 3 pm check in policy. If they were not full the night before, then it's usually OK.
I just tell them that I drove all night, worked all night, or flew all night. (you get the idea)
The Best Western Primere is a VERY nice hotel and you can pick it up reasonably on Priceline.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 08:12 PM   #5
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Look on Priceline.com ...The key is to call the hotel in advance and ask if they allow an early check in. Most have a 3 pm check in policy. If they were not full the night before, then it's usually OK.
I just tell them that I drove all night, worked all night, or flew all night. (you get the idea)
The Best Western Primere is a VERY nice hotel and you can pick it up reasonably on Priceline.
Thanks, yeah, I have done before 3 Pm, but not as early as 8 or 9 am. So I will try my luck.
Old 05-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #6
guinnessstout
Account Disabled

Early check-in will always depend on the occupancy. Also if you don't plan on staying too late, probably nothing later than 4pm ask if they offer a day rate. It will likely be less than full rate as they can still turn the room and book it again for the night.
guinnessstout is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 09:08 PM   #7
dallasfan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

If you plan on doing the deed that early, You can always check in the night before and do the deed early and check out by checkout time.
dallasfan is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 08:37 AM   #8
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaine View Post
Does having a local address come into play/present a problem?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 09:05 PM   #9
Incognito44
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Does having a local address come into play/present a problem?
No it doesn't. I have done it several times now, although I don't use my address, but the girl I see usually get the room in her name.

Whoever I see is local. Don't know about day rate, but Motel 6 I have had luck in getting early. But found out today, after calling, as long as they have rooms, available they will give room as early as you want, with no extra charge.
Old 05-14-2014, 12:01 AM   #10
BridgetBlack
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212795

"ENLIGHTENMENT": The bad part of Denton as far as hotels goes in ANYTHING actually on 380/University drive in town. I'd shy away from anything north of the south 288 exit to the 35E/35W junction. Lots of places right on the highway just north of the split up to the north 288 exit (yeah, there are two about five miles apart, not to mention we have two versions of the same interstate) cater to the travel workers- oil field, trucking, etc. Bet they'd be negotiable.
BridgetBlack is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women