Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162384
Yssup Rider60215
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41265
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2014, 02:27 PM   #46
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Had some things pop up today on several reviews.

First. If you say contact is to PM her her, you need to supply her Eccie profile address so someone gets the right girl easily. Puts the work on you instead of the reader.

Second. If you give activities in the top section, those need to be addressed in the comment section also. 5 things in activities and 1 in comments does not work. i in activities and 5 in comments does not work. They need to match.

If your review was rejected as incomplete today, that is why. PM the changes and I will revise and get you credit.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:29 AM   #47
myalterego62
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

So, what is the point then of paying for PA if everyone gets to see exactly what activities take place. I thought the whole idea was supposed to the like the system on TER, where only the members who provide reviews themselves or pay for PA get to see the ROS and find out exactly what types of activities the provider is willing to engage in. Doesn't that provide some incentive for the hobbyist to get PA as well as some protection for the provider who might not want everyone to be able to see her menu?
myalterego62 is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #48
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Assume you do not have PA. If someone does not put activities which are provided, how do you know you want to see her? If you want only a BJ, and activities say massage +, are you gonna get a BJ if you see her or only a HJ? If you want to find a provider who does Greek, how do you find her if nobody puts it in activities but only in ROS?

Why would a provider not want a review to advertise for her. And advertising does not work if you do not advertise what you are selling. Here are some numbers you may not be aware of. 6595 (2594 members and 4004 guests) That is who is online right now on Eccie at 8 AM Tuesday morning. Notice 2/3 at least do not have PA, cause they are not even members, only lurkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myalterego62 View Post
So, what is the point then of paying for PA
Personally, if you are on the board, I do not see ANY reason to pay for PA. Write an approved review and get access.
Old 04-15-2014, 09:33 PM   #49
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

You know, if some of you guys would unass some cash, you may get more than a HJ.......then again, maybe not.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2014, 09:46 AM   #50
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Once again. No activities listed in activities, no approval.

massage, ROS = no approval
Old 05-02-2014, 01:13 PM   #51
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
Assume you do not have PA. If someone does not put activities which are provided, how do you know you want to see her? If you want only a BJ, and activities say massage +, are you gonna get a BJ if you see her or only a HJ? If you want to find a provider who does Greek, how do you find her if nobody puts it in activities but only in ROS?

Why would a provider not want a review to advertise for her. And advertising does not work if you do not advertise what you are selling. Here are some numbers you may not be aware of. 6595 (2594 members and 4004 guests) That is who is online right now on Eccie at 8 AM Tuesday morning. Notice 2/3 at least do not have PA, cause they are not even members, only lurkers.

Personally, if you are on the board, I do not see ANY reason to pay for PA. Write an approved review and get access.

Pistolero - You are in charge, but I personally think there is also a case to be made for NOT putting the exact details in the activities line, at least for local spas. Unlike indy providers, many spas (or the girls working there) do not want to advertise about extras since it may attract LE attention or cause the girls to be fired (if the owner has a legit-only policy). As you know from your ERAPS mod days, this has been a constant problem for new Chinese MPs in our area (and their customers). I would say 80%-90% of them try to be legit-only. Then whenever a few reviews appear mentioning extras, everyone flocks there asking to see the girl in the reviews. Before long either the MP is busted or the girl disappears. So giving Pittsburgh reviewers the option to keep extras out of the activities line, at least for MPs, is not entirely a bad idea. It could even be good for this site since it would tempt more lurkers to get PA in order to find out just what "+" means. Those who already have PA can read the ROS and see whether it means HJ or BJ, etc. so it doesn't really pose any problems for them.

One more thing – Everyone agrees a review shouldn't earn PA credit if no extras occur, but is there anything eccie can do to encourage people to post such reviews anyway? It's still useful info to know which places are legit-only (or tease-only or DIY).

Just my two cents.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 03:13 PM   #52
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Pistolero - You are in charge, but I personally think there is also a case to be made for NOT putting the exact details in the activities line, at least for local spas. Unlike indy providers, many spas (or the girls working there) do not want to advertise about extras since it may attract LE attention or cause the girls to be fired (if the owner has a legit-only policy). As you know from your ERAPS mod days, this has been a constant problem for new Chinese MPs in our area (and their customers).
Just my two cents.
I concur on this as too many amps get shut down on the sniff of a lil rub n tug.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #53
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

I feel your pain. But the decision that activities had to match up with ROS was a high level decision. Not at the local mod level. And it is a board-wide policy.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women