Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41237
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-16-2014, 11:39 AM   #1
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Postcards from the popo?

Have y'all seen this?

Below is a link to St. Louis' big plan to "put prostitutes out of business."

http://stltoday.com/news/local/crime...ile_touch=true
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
UnderConstruction
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Seems like a lot of work. Why not put that into catching murderers?
UnderConstruction is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #3
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I think they're sending these out after arrests, & before any trial. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:58 PM   #4
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

My question exactly. Postcards for those not yet found guilty? I thought our justice system gave us the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:44 AM   #5
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
My question exactly. Postcards for those not yet found guilty? I thought our justice system gave us the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
Same basis of some departments posting arrest photo's and allowing the media to do the same.

The issue I see with this "postcard" is the middle charge "Impeding Traffic". If they send these out for that charge worded as they are they are pandering for a lawsuit. Mainly if (and only if) a certain chain of events take place. An example would be a guy has his vehicle break down and it is blocking (impeding) traffic. He calls for a tow yet while waiting gets a ticket happy cop pull in behind him and write a ticket (to help meet that monthly quota). A few weeks later that guy gets one of these yet never had anything to do with a hooker. Said guys wife gets the mail first and we all know where that goes. So by them placing that one charge on these they are opening the door to some lawsuits since that one charge is rather common and not only associated with street crawling for hookers.

But that is just my take on it. I am no lawyer, claim to be no lawyer, and did not stay in a holiday inn express last night.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Pretty sad. One of the other links on that story was about them busting hotels and motels from the pictures on the Backpage ads. In St. Louis it was easy because the arch or other landmarks were visible out the windows (ladies close the blinds before you take photos). Seems like a lot of detective work to bust some folks for a minor charge. It would be smarter to go after guys pimping the underage girls and the human traffic market - but that might actually involve work.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women