Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162418
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35721
Mojojo33117

Old 04-21-2014, 11:33 AM   #31
GymRat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ha, I hear you on the spontaneous pussy! I promise not to turn this into a novel like I did above. About five years after my divorce, I was 45 and started dating a 35 year old. She was far hotter than I deserved, and I would have married her if she didn't turn out to be bat shit jealous. Anyway, a few months or so after we started dating, she grabbed one of my bed sheets, put on her bikini and went outside to tan in my backyard. I live in a very rural area, surrounded by woods, so laying out in my yard was no big deal. I was taking care of some work on my computer, got up to get some water and glanced at her laying out in that bikini, face up on the sheet. She was already tanned, and was glistening with tanning oil. To be honest, a few months in, I had already worn most the new off of her pussy. Although, she was an animal in the sack, and she looked delicious out there in the sun. I walked outside in my shorts, she glanced up at me, I stripped down, then immediately stripped her. I started eating her pussy as soon as I pulled that little bikini bottom down. He just moaned and played with her tits. She got off in probably less than five minutes, which was unusual for her with zero foreplay. I gave her a moment or two to recuperate, then immediately started pounding her. I doubt I lasted a full minute before I had to come to a complete stop to keep from exploding. She whispered for me to go ahead. Another few seconds later, and I got off. Too be honest, for the most part, it takes a good pounding for me to get off. Feeling that tight pussy, with the sun on my pale white ass, and her literally steaming sun soaked body, I couldn't help but nut right away. We repeated that same scenario a few times. With almost identical results every time. I've fucked a few other women in the great outdoors since then. I really love it. I wish I could find a provider with a good privacy fence that would be down for some outdoor fucking. I guess it just seems so naughty to be outdoors naked and fucking, even though no one can see you.
GymRat is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 12:55 PM   #32
Playwithalex
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 66434

6 min
Playwithalex is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 07:10 PM   #33
Out_of_Bounds
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
I'll add to this thread later on when I'm at my computer. Reading it has reminded me of my greatest belief, that the best sex is the sex you don't know you're going to get until you're actually getting. I enjoy this hobby, but I 'hate' planned sex, and this is all this hobby is.

Guys would cum quickly if they got more spontaneous sex. I know I would. Like, say, if a hot provider, one that I've been ogling the showcase of forever, walked in right now and interrupted me typing this and said, 'let's fuck, right now!', I would probably nut in 3-5 mins, easy. It really wouldn't help if she was wearing something particularly skimpy that would activate my visual senses. Sight, smell, and even the slightest touches can sometimes trigger instant animalistic sexual urges.

Even walking through a mall or store, for example. If a woman wearing next to nothing is smelling good as hell with that body spray shit they be wearing kinda grazed me as we pass by each other, particularly her soft, plush ass gliding over my groin area (in, say, a tight space like door entrance or a table partially blocking the way, etc), my dick would get hard, almost INSTANTLY. Sometimes shockingly quick. I've even had to fight back the impulse to cop a feel (definitely if she's a stranger). When it happens, I feel my body temperature go way up.

I've had a small few appointments like that, where I either wanted some pussy so bad or she simply threw herself at me so strongly that I blew inside of 5 min (one girl, a phone book agency girl back in the day, just walked in the room and threw her tongue down my throat. Yes, that encounter was fun. A condom was put on somewhere in there, by one of us). Being in the hobby, the use of latex probably delays the process by double in those instances. Without a rubber you could probably count the number of pumps it took to blow.

I wish more appts went this way. All this methodical, scripted sex takes all the enthusiasm out of it.
COPY THAT! Spontaneous sex is the best!
Out_of_Bounds is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 08:09 PM   #34
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Monica Foxx. Probably about 5 minutes.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:05 PM   #35
holdmybeerwatchthis
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

On many occasions after a extended time apart, on the first night together, my wife and I would have sex then wake up in mid big O doing it again and quickly.
holdmybeerwatchthis is offline   Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #36
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Some people are just that good with their tongue, but 5min because I had to take my clothes off first
anita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women