Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42063
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-04-2014, 08:21 PM   #61
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
If the choice is between Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton, how is voting for either of them good for America? They are both "electable", and both disastrous anti-freedom corporatist crony capitalists.

We need to work on making better people "electable".

I'd support any candidate if I thought s/he was honest, and meant what they said. Even a liberal or conservative. It would be such a refreshing change.

None of the current prospects on either side meet those criteria. And no, not even Rand Paul.
Which is Hanoi COG speak for he is going to vote for Gary Johnson or someone similar, once again.

Why? Because Hanoi COG knows GJ doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election and he then will be able to continue with his never ending bitching and moaning about every winning candidate.

Hanoi COG is like a broken record. He repeats the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and so on and so forth!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:32 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Seems like you have the same response to my posts, every time. Kind of like, oh, I don't know, maybe . . . a broken record? And the funniest thing is, I've explained my position to you several times, in words a kindergartener could understand, and you STILL don't get it!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #63
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Which is Hanoi COG speak for he is going to vote for Gary Johnson or someone similar, once again.

Why? Because Hanoi COG knows GJ doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning an election and he then will be able to continue with his never ending bitching and moaning about every winning candidate.

Hanoi COG is like a broken record. He repeats the same thing over, and over, and over, and over, and so on and so forth!
Not really. Other than the occasionally gratuitous insults he throws my way for my sincerely held religious beliefs and opposition to diversity, he is quite an intelligent poster with many varied ideas of merit. I don't really like him but I do respect him and have learned from his posts. At times I have needlessly insulted him and I apologize to him for that.
You must be confusing your own posts and Little Eva's, which are basically the same as each other - uninspired, vapid and anachronistically communist.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:49 PM   #64
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
and you STILL don't get it!
Ohhhhhm I understand your (ulterior) motives perfectly well. You like to bitch and moan, bitch and moan, bitch and moan, bitch and moan............

Hanoi COG never tires of bitching and moaning!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:07 PM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

If Jeb or Hillary is elected, what else is there to do but bitch and moan? I could peacefully protest until they put me in jail under the NDAA, I suppose. Which I will do.

Why in the hell would I vote for either of them? Just to say I supported a winner? A winner who will lead this country further into police state fascism? You can have that honor, BigAssTex. You're too stupid to know, anyway.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:47 PM   #66
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
The first criteria is NOT whether the person is "electable". That's why we're in the mess we're in! The first criteria is to find someone who would be a great president. Then MAKE that person electable! We've been going about it backwards.
"In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." - Ambrose Bierce

. . .
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 11:03 PM   #67
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Was that a post or just bullshit filler so you could put woot jumpy things on the thread, cupcake?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #68
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
George Will misses the mark in this column:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/col...3#.UzzZY8fD6bE

Even if I knew to a mathematical certainty that Jeb would win and be a good president, I STILL would not vote for him.

What IS it with this country and family dynasties? What are we - a 3rd World country?

Repeat after me:

No more Bushes, no more Clintons, no more Gores, no more Romneys, no more Browns, and worst of all - NO MORE KENNEDYS.

Fuck Hillary, fuck Jeb, fuck George Prescott, etc.

It is just matter of time until we start to hear how brilliant Chelsea Clinton is and how she can help mold this country.

And after that, we will read putrid hagiographies in the NYT and on HuffPo of Malia and Sasha Obama and how they want to dedicate their lives to helping America through high level politics - with the special gifts that only they possess.

If you love your country, do NOT re-elect from the same family. It is a sign of national sickness.

Jimmy Carter's wife and daughter stayed out of political office. Ronald Reagan's wife and kids stayed out of political office.

That is the way it should be. Can we please get back to THAT?
OK, it looks like I was a little premature in citing the Carter family as an example of how a family should exit poloitics after they have sent someone to top office.

It looks like Jimmy Carter's grandson Jason is aiming for governorship of Georgia on the Democratic ticket:

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...gia/?hpt=hp_t2

But wait. It is even worse than it sounds.

The OTHER highly touted candidate on the Democratic ticket is Michelle Nunn, the daughter of former Senator Sam Nunn.

So the Dems are running two family dynasties.

It never stops.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 10:49 AM   #69
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It's a completely relevant remark in regards to the topic of political dynasties, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. BTW, your memory is obviously shorter than your puny penis, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
CJ7 called you creepy after you posted this.

is this or is this not creepy. You talk about CIM and comment in on other guy's JUNK.

Creepy is probably as,good as you get on that one, shot squisher.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:12 PM   #70
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
CJ7 called you creepy after you posted this.

is this or is this not creepy. You talk about CIM and comment in on other guy's JUNK.

Creepy is probably as,good as you get on that one, shot squisher.
Rectum Rider is cranky this afternoon... guess he a little hungry for a big ole TURD...
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:20 PM   #71
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Duuuurrrrrr!

Slobbrin strikes again!

LMAO!
Old 04-20-2014, 12:31 PM   #72
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Rectum Rider is cranky this afternoon... guess he a little hungry for a big ole TURD...

what the hell are you crying about this time Metro-IIFFO ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women