Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2014, 11:01 AM   #16
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
OH! Do you have some facts that we don't already know? Do you know about some wreckage they found? Do you have the black box in your toilet bowl? Come on Special EVA, tells us what we don't know.

No barley brains I'm waiting breathless for your next theory, or you just sticking to your last two? BTW nice pic of you...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:18 PM   #17
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I'm glad someone "bumped" this thread ... least we forget about those who disappeared.

Since Obamnable found OBL so fast and "nailed him," how come he hasn't already found a jumbo jet with 235 +/- people on it, which was being tracked by radar and satellite transmissions? I mean crap .. it's been over 30 days.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:27 PM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm glad someone "bumped" this thread ... least we forget about those who disappeared.

Since Obamnable found OBL so fast and "nailed him," how come he hasn't already found a jumbo jet with 235 +/- people on it, which was being tracked by radar and satellite transmissions? I mean crap .. it's been over 30 days.
Obama? the damn world can't find the damn jet ... you go find it sport !

those potted trees are blocking the signals of the transponders ..

fucking morons
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #19
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:

Your four idols (Shrub, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfie) set the standards as it relates to dubious time limits. Since the 4 Dunces were unable to find OBL for a 7 1/2 year period it would seem to me that we should revisit the 777 in 7 years and 5 months.

We'll get back to you in 2021!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:09 PM   #20
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Your four idols (Shrub, Cheney, Rummy and Wolfie) set the standards as it relates to dubious time limits. Since the 4 Dunces were unable to find OBL for a 7 1/2 year period it would seem to me that we should revisit the 777 in 7 years and 5 months.

We'll get back to you in 2021!
Tied with Clinton and Gore. Did you vote for Carter also?

http://www.fas.org/irp/news/1998/11/98110602_nlt.html
Old 04-13-2014, 11:45 PM   #21
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Of course this President Obama's fault.

makes perfect sense.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:21 AM   #22
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Of course this President Obama's fault.

makes perfect sense.
Of course it does! Not only is the failure to locate the missing 777 Obama's fault but LexiLiar was the first to uncover the real facts regarding those illusive WMD's in Iraq.

It can now be disclosed, Shrubya's failure to locate the WMD's was Bill Clinton's fault all along. LL sent a Top Secret email to Hans Blix during the early spring of 2003 informing him of the actual whereabouts of the WMD's. But Hans wouldn't listen! The WMD's were right under our noses all along! That damn Bill Clinton snuck into Tikrit on a moonless night, stole the WMD's, brought them home and hid 'em in the Ozarks!. Yep, those illusive WMD's are still there today!

Don't bother to search for the WMD's, you will never find them. They are camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of pot plants.

No matter how big or small the problem is, just give it to LexiLiar. With his creativity, you can bet that he'll uncover the facts quickly! Just ask him!

Rumor has it that LexiLiar has eyes in the back of his head!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:45 AM   #23
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
LL must have eyes in the back of his head!
Funny you would even mention 20-20 hindsight. You are the 20-20 Hindsight King.

Or did you actually know in 2002 there were no WMD's in Iraq?

So you have known all along where the plane "landed"!

Please call the Pentagon THIS TIME!
Old 04-14-2014, 04:34 AM   #24
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Funny you would even mention 20-20 hindsight. You are the 20-20 Hindsight King.

Or did you actually know in 2002 there were no WMD's in Iraq?

So you have known all along where the plane "landed"!

Please call the Pentagon THIS TIME!
Weak, very weak!

Is that all you've got?
Old 04-14-2014, 04:51 AM   #25
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Of course it does! Not only is the failure to locate the missing 777 Obama's fault but LexiLiar was the first to uncover the real facts regarding those illusive WMD's in Iraq.

It can now be disclosed, Shrubya's failure to locate the WMD's was Bill Clinton's fault all along. LL sent a Top Secret email to Hans Blix during the early spring of 2003 informing him of the actual whereabouts of the WMD's. But Hans wouldn't listen! The WMD's were right under our noses all along! That damn Bill Clinton snuck into Tikrit on a moonless night, stole the WMD's, brought them home and hid 'em in the Ozarks!. Yep, those illusive WMD's are still there today!

Don't bother to search for the WMD's, you will never find them. They are camouflaged by thousands upon thousands of pot plants.

No matter how big or small the problem is, just give it to LexiLiar. With his creativity, you can bet that he'll uncover the facts quickly! Just ask him!

Rumor has it that LexiLiar has eyes in the back of his head!
Are we going to explore the claim made by democrats back in 1980 that former CIA director George H. W. Bush flew to Tehran in a SR-71 Black Bird to negotiate a deal with the radicals and then flew back for a campaign rally. Are we going to look into that claim? After all, the Speaker of the House said the charge was so serious that we had to create an investigation.

Of course, finding a downed jet with all the tracking devices is sooooo much different that tracking a rather tall Arab man with a beard. No, this is more like trying to find the BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico. That took a while for Obama to even note much less take action on. Eventually one of his daughters informed him of what was going on, he donned his cape, and solved the problem without any help from other countries that offered.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 05:01 AM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Are we going to explore the claim made by democrats back in 1980 that former CIA director George H. W. Bush flew to Tehran in a SR-71 Black Bird to negotiate a deal with the radicals and then flew back for a campaign rally. Are we going to look into that claim? After all, the Speaker of the House said the charge was so serious that we had to create an investigation.

Of course, finding a downed jet with all the tracking devices is sooooo much different that tracking a rather tall Arab man with a beard. No, this is more like trying to find the BP oil leak in the Gulf of Mexico. That took a while for Obama to even note much less take action on. Eventually one of his daughters informed him of what was going on, he donned his cape, and solved the problem without any help from other countries that offered.
That's the spirit JD Idiot. If it's not Obama's fault, it must be Clinton's. I hope you and your Idiot sire 'LexiLiar' keep up the keen investigative work.

Do you refer to LexiLiar as Poppy? The Idiot Family is just trying to keep up with the Bushes!
Old 04-14-2014, 07:52 AM   #27
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

JD will be pleased to know Russia said the plane was in Afghanistan safe with pilots crew and passengers held captive.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women