Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60568
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48531
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42093
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36481
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2014, 05:58 AM   #136
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Hardly. Give yourself another "ace" on your scorecard and show it to daddy. Moronic buffoon ™.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:32 AM   #137
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You care nothing about this country only what this country can do for you.
So says the hedonistic, narcissistic, self-centered, self-admitted racist, construction contractor who looks the other way while his subs hire illegals and not pay Federal Income Taxes and FICA to help supplement the system.

You don't pay "the max," because you are saving tax contributions by avoiding having to pay those additional expenses yourself for FICA and health insurance!

Go bid another job so you can borrow some more "tee fees" .. its that time again.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:32 AM   #138
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You wanna keep making up shit and speculating? I'm fine with that. Are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
So says the hedonistic, narcissistic, self-centered, self-admitted racist, construction contractor who looks the other way while his subs hire illegals and not pay Federal Income Taxes and FICA to help supplement the system.

You don't pay "the max," because you are saving tax contributions by avoiding having to pay those additional expenses yourself for FICA and health insurance!

Go bid another job so you can borrow some more "tee fees" .. its that time again.
Hey there Mr. "Let's not Speculate on the Zimmerman Trial" ... your skills must be slipping. I self finance.

While I do not check on my Contractors' Sub contractors employee's legal status, I'm sure you would understand that I have no legal standing to do so. Just as you have no legal standing to check on the busboy at your local Dining establishment.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:07 AM   #139
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Hardly. Give yourself another "ace" on your scorecard and show it to daddy. Moronic buffoon ™.
You're a bitter old man that has not paid enough into Medicare and is afraid your welshing will be exposed and you will be stuck with granny and her death panels!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:00 AM   #140
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Hardly the same thing if a substantial relationship between you and the subcontractor allows you to be privy to the crime and you do nothing to mitigate the situation.
You might look up the term "misprision of a felony".

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:14 AM   #141
CJ7
Valued Poster

enforce immigration laws ... laughable
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:33 PM   #142
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Hardly the same thing if a substantial relationship between you and the subcontractor allows you to be privy to the crime and you do nothing to mitigate the situation.
You might look up the term "misprision of a felony".

"Misprision of felony" is still an offense under United States federal law after being codified in 1909 under 18 U.S.C. § 4:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
This offense, however, requires active concealment of a known felony rather than merely failing to report it
I have no relationship to any subcontractors. I have no relationship to any subcontractors employees.

I do not fuck subcontractors employees like you do JL.

I have tried to explain to you that I am not the builder. I contract to have a house built. To make it simple in words even you might understand...say I contracted with DR Horton to build me a house....I have no say in the workers they hire. No different than if I contract with a local builder who you've never heard of.
I buy the land, I contract to have a house built. I try and sell it for a profit.

Damn you and LexusLiar need to take Pink Panther skills on immigration back to the cartoons.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:27 PM   #143
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a bitter old man that has not paid enough into Medicare and is afraid your welshing will be exposed and you will be stuck with granny and her death panels!
I have paid enough into Medicare and Social Security to get "the max." Not that I'm depending on it. Check with your CPA to find out if you will be getting "the max" also. Listen carefully. Take notes. Show him your notes to see if you've written them down correctly. The Social Security Administration will not accept your scorecard.

BTW, you and I are about the same age. You are a moronic buffoon™. Here, let me put some smilicons after my post since it reaches the level of your understanding.

Old 03-28-2014, 03:41 AM   #144
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have no relationship to any subcontractors.
Of course you do. I thought this fits you perfectly .... Bimbo Buffoon...

http://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-fr...-image21408527

Is that what you tell your customers? "The "sub" did it"!

You knowingly benefit financially from the work performed on any project you build, and accept the subcontractor's labor on the job site (or off the job site), and therefore jointly conspire through your actions to participate in the use of illegal (undocumented) aliens in the work force. You are as much a contributing cause to the problem as the sub ... if not more so. Because had you not provided the opportunity for the sub to utilize the labor and make a profit from it, then the illegals would not have had a job in the first place.

So get off your "high" hobby horse.

You were the one (BTW) predicting a conviction in the Zimmerman trial.

You are notorious for lying about people's posts in a lame-ass attempt to turn the discussion you have lost around to make it appear as though you "won"!

You are a loser. Isn't it time for another interim "construction" loan? FLUSH!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:56 AM   #145
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I have paid enough into Medicare and Social Security to get "the max." Not that I'm depending on it. Check with your CPA to find out if you will be getting "the max" also. Listen carefully. Take notes. Show him your notes to see if you've written them down correctly. The Social Security Administration will not accept your scorecard.

I am not worried about what I will be receiving from SS or Medicare. That you are tells me how well you have planned for your retirement.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 07:05 PM   #146
gnadfly
Account Disabled

More bad reading comprehension followed by the inability to form logical conclusions by the moronic buffoon ™.
Old 03-28-2014, 07:44 PM   #147
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This coming from somebody that thinks moronic buffoon can be trademarked!

Why don't you trademark Tea Turd for me gnad! I'll throw you some change for your retirement in case Obama spends all your SS/Medicare!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 09:59 PM   #148
gnadfly
Account Disabled

You'd exhaust your retirement fund for that?

More bad reading comprehension followed by the inability to form logical conclusions by WTF the moronic buffoon ™
Old 03-29-2014, 08:31 AM   #149
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You been slipping...you been about as funny as Lexus, which is to say not at all.

Quote:
You'd exhaust your retirement fund for that?

I gotta admit that was a pretty darn good come back.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women