Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60339
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2014, 07:15 AM   #31
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

and aren't liberals (democrats) complaining about the so-called "war on women" also talking about women's reproductive systems? The same goes for atheists filing law suits to remove crosses from sites that they have been sitting for years. Your heroes are doing exactly what you're complaining about but from the opposite point of view.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 08:20 AM   #32
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
and aren't liberals (democrats) complaining about the so-called "war on women" also talking about women's reproductive systems? The same goes for atheists filing law suits to remove crosses from sites that they have been sitting for years. Your heroes are doing exactly what you're complaining about but from the opposite point of view.
Yes, but libs are on the right side of the war on women and the law, as far as getting the majority of the votes. It's a winning position for them since most women want the right to choose.

You do not know God if you think he needs or wants a bunch of fucking politicians and parrots making him part of a political campaign. For myself, it is gross and detesting to even have God and politicians in the same sentence, much less when it is a Repub claiming God wanted you to be raped so you need to keep that bastard child because I am his messenger! You have it wrong, go back to Sunday school and start back over, in your mind, you have warped God in to something he is not and should not be, a Republican talking point.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 07:03 PM   #33
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Yes, but libs are on the right side of the war on women and the law, as far as getting the majority of the votes. It's a winning position for them since most women want the right to choose.

You do not know God if you think he needs or wants a bunch of fucking politicians and parrots making him part of a political campaign. For myself, it is gross and detesting to even have God and politicians in the same sentence, much less when it is a Repub claiming God wanted you to be raped so you need to keep that bastard child because I am his messenger! You have it wrong, go back to Sunday school and start back over, in your mind, you have warped God in to something he is not and should not be, a Republican talking point.
So you think this fake "war on women" is all about abortion. I would think that women would be interested in equal pay, equal rights, respect, and being individuals. Then again Alan Grayson abuses his wife, the Kennedy's believe it is their right to cheat and lie on their wives, Gary Condit cheated on his wife and then hid his involvement with Chandra Levi with they were looking for her, who can forget Filthy Filner of San Diego, Anthony "check out my junk" Wiener, maybe you should get a cigar from Bill Clinton (put a condom on it since you don't know where's been), or ask the women who've lost their jobs due to Obamacare, the...you get the idea. If there is a war on women then the democrats are the enemy.

Since I am not religious, I have NEVER said what God thinks about anything. So where did you get that idea that I did? Hmmmm? Something you imagined maybe? So you can kiss my ass on that stupid comment.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 02:20 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Interesting article:

The Democrats’ claim that the GOP ‘underperformed’ on its way to victory

"For years, Democrats—and analysts–had said that once Young leaves office, it would flip to the other party. That’s because in races when Young was not on the ballot, Democrats consistently were winners.

"In the same district, President Obama, for instance, beat both Mitt Romney in 2012 and John McCain in 2008. Alex Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state. Sink also won the district when she was elected Florida’s chief financial officer in 2006....

"Democrats could write this off as a special election with no real ramifications nationwide, they could blame the failure to win on harsh attacks by outside groups and they could say it was a tough loss. But they cannot credibly say that the other party “underperformed” on its way to victory."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/wp/2014/03/13/the-democrats-claim-that-the-gop-underperformed-on-its-way-to-victory/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 05:37 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Reporters in that ares said the biggest thing against Sink was she was called a carpetbagger and the locals were against that.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Reporters in that ares said the biggest thing against Sink was she was called a carpetbagger and the locals were against that.
Quote:
"Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state."
Old 03-18-2014, 06:19 PM   #37
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Bitch at the local reporters.
Old 03-18-2014, 06:30 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bitch at the local reporters.
Quote:
"Sink, when she unsuccessfully sought the governorship in 2010, won the congressional district even while losing the state."
Old 03-18-2014, 07:42 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:

Bitch at the local reporters...
Old 03-18-2014, 07:48 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Bitch at the local reporters...
Bitch at the Washington Post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

Quote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ay-to-victory/
Old 03-18-2014, 08:00 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Bitch at the Washington Post, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ay-to-victory/

That's right IN Bred the WP sure has a better story than a reporter living in the area. LMAO
Old 03-18-2014, 08:06 PM   #42
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's right IN Bred the WP sure has a better story than a reporter living in the area. LMAO
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you deflect for and defend lying dim-retards while you lyingly claim you're an Independent!
Old 03-18-2014, 11:31 PM   #43
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That's right, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, you deflect for and defend lying dim-retards while you lyingly claim you're an Independent!
My God you are a stupid fuck I am not defending anyone just passing on what a local reporter in the area gave for her loss. Just because it doesn't jibe with your pet report you start your shit again. If there is a lying dim-a-tard it is you. Fucking In Bred piss ant.
Old 03-19-2014, 05:16 AM   #44
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
My God you are a stupid fuck I am not defending anyone just passing on what a local reporter in the area gave for her loss. Just because it doesn't jibe with your pet report you start your shit again. If there is a lying dim-a-tard it is you. Fucking In Bred piss ant.
That "theory" doesn't hold water considering how Sink carried that district in a previous election when Odumbocare wasn't the primary issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep deflecting, you Odumbotron.
Old 03-19-2014, 06:50 AM   #45
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
That "theory" doesn't hold water considering how Sink carried that district in a previous election when Odumbocare wasn't the primary issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Keep deflecting, you Odumbotron.
You are dismissed too dumb for words like talking to a parrot.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women