Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70787
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60806
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48626
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42479
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-08-2014, 01:50 PM   #61
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 109

I still don't understand how I was bullying anyone. I made an appointment, was there on time, the provider disappears on me. I call her later and say '. I'd like to know why you decided to turn your phone off and dissapeard. Couldn't you at least of answered and said you changed you mind?" And I'm asshole?
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 03:38 PM   #62
Super Sonic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeskywalker7667 View Post
If there is one thing I know about women is that most of them hate confrontations. They rather not answer the phone than answer, say she won't do it and hear some guy lose his temper on her.
Amen, brother. It's much easier for them to go missing, especially when they're in the wrong. They tend not to understand the disappearing act pisses men off much worse than a last minute cancellation. It's a highly annoying component of the Hobby, but as mentioned previously, it's a double edged sword that cuts both ways. Providers deal with it as well.

I've just learned over the years to always have a Plan B, and if all plans go to shit, put my money back in my pocket and live to hobby another day.
Super Sonic is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 07:45 AM   #63
qaz
Registered Member

Encounters: 2

Thought long and hard about adding to this. Plan B sometimes is keep everything tucked in the pocket.

ATF had to cancel, it happens. So I notice *sensual*cindy is in town, had noticed her when making plans for a Dallas trip, so I send her an IM. The day is slipping away and my schedule window closes. But she responds asking about the next day. Tell her when my window will be open (pretty late the next evening) and she says it will not be a problem as long as it is scheduled, I confirm I am looking forward to it.

So I send a few IM's late in the day....nothing. She had not given me her number yet. Then the IM's start bouncing because her mailbox is full.

She finally responds about 4 minutes before our scheduled time to say she has already travelled back to Dallas. I respond questioning her as we did have an appointment and her statement is "I didn't hear from you so I left town". When I respond that I never had her number......crickets.

I am sure the time together is awesome, very strong Angelina Jolie look to her which is appealing. However the TCB skills seem to be lacking.
qaz is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:05 AM   #64
Bad_Mojo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Bad_Mojo is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:59 AM   #65
str8.2.bbbj
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Mojo View Post
Haahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...T his shit is funny because I heard the thunder and the witch's voice as I read the caption! Haaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa
str8.2.bbbj is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women