Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-11-2014, 09:29 PM   #1
neveahstarrtx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140685
My ECCIE Reviews
Default got to say this

I know i will probably stir up a mess here but I have to say This. I go and look at reviews for what us ladies can see. Just to see what the men are saying. I see a lot of the men saying bp served another one. I know that several of us girls post on bp. If the men would ask questions before going for it then they may not end up on the bad end of the stick. Not all the bp girls are bad. Yes there are a few that are but the guys make it seem like that is all that is on there and that is just not true. When I started the hobby that's where I had to start. You have to also remember some of these girls on bp are young and don't know any better than to get some jerk to tell them what to do and take your money. Just like us ladies have to deal with the same type of jerks too. Some of us have lost a lot when we take the chance to go see someone. It works both ways. I am sorry that you guys have had a bad experience on bp but please don't make it seem like that is every time you get a girl off bp. Us ladies should be getting the t shirts. Sorry if I have stepped on any ones toes but I just had to go there.
neveahstarrtx is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 03:18 PM   #2
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I second that
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 03:28 AM   #3
Guest120515
Account Disabled

User ID: 149842
My ECCIE Reviews

I Concur.
Even with Bp having the bad reputation that it does You would think people would take a more investigative approach when pursing a potential provider or even for providers to be more weary of the guys they see.
It's quite easy to weed out the fakes, scammers and bad choices these days due to review boards and google and such. It's as simple as googling the number before calling. As a provider we know screening clients on bp can be tricky...most are not even hobbyist, just men that are curious and looking to get into something they stumbled upon or heard about. BP is one of those cites you just have to know....if i want promising results you should be investigating into Ladies with reviews. You want to be surprised...go in blind and hope to God you don't strike out so bad you can't recover.
Guest120515 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women