Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70697
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60274
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48406
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41330
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35746
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2014, 11:08 AM   #1
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default marriage=heart dz?

Are you in a toxic relationship? Well, it just might just shorten your life span:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...tors-warn.html

"Dr Liu’s theory is supported by previous research which has shown that the happiness of marriage has a powerful influence on physical health.
Recent research from the University of Utah revealed that people who think their partner is not supportive are more likely to develop heart disease.
Scientists found that people who say their spouse is sometimes supportive but also sometimes upsetting have higher levels of artery calcification.
This suggests their arteries are diseased and they are at greater risk of premature death.

Another recent study, from UCLA, revealed that marriage is also good for a man's bones.

It showed that men in stable marriages have stronger bones than those who are single or divorced."

The real concern is this: what percentage of men are in truly happy marriages in western societies these days? I believe that percentage is shrinking rapidly. Society does so much to bring men down while elevating women and it's doing significant damage that will become evident in the next few generations. We have such a hard time getting doctors to get us TRT while it's easy for women to get birth control, liposuction, boob jobs, etc.. Men are shown as stupid animals on many sitcoms on TV these days. We are pressured to make a lot of money while we are criticized for being "superficial" if we ask women to stay in shape for us. Wives can withhold sex from their husbands and husbands literally cannot do anything about it. If they divorce, then they lose everything. If they cheat, they lose everything. Courts are always on the side of women in most cases so men often have to start their entire lives over in their 30's, 40's and even 50's. Either that or they develop the "cheaper to keep her" mentality while they slowly die inside...effecting health and well being.

I'm not saying that all men are in unhappy marriages, but the issue can't be ignored. Sometimes I think that men stress about not being "sexually able" when the problem is that their wife is 50+ pounds overweight and/or nagging the hell out of him everyday and night. Of course these men are going to have ED issues, heart problems, strokes, etc...
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:23 AM   #2
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

I saw an episode of
Who the (Bleep) Did I Marry (TV Series)

Gold Digging Grandma

Elden Bowen was looking to spend his golden years with a good woman. Sweet, petite Shirley Cassara seemed to fit the bill. But after two years of marriage, Elden came face to face with the real Shirley - a woman who wanted much more than his heart.

Shirley, a 50+yo lady, marries a Elden, and gets him to put her name on his checking account and on the deed to the house
(I have no idea why you'd ever do that? but he did it)

within a few days after this, she calls the cops on him saying she got abused and showed them a small cut, she says he made. he says WTF?
Cop arrest me he goes to jail and gets bailed out the next day by his son,
Elden can't go home, a Restraining order was filed , to the man couldnt go back to his house...
when he went to the bank to get $$$$ to pay $$.5+tip(my choice) for his friend, his bank account is wiped out

at the end of the show, you learn Shirley was already married when she married him and was in the process of getting married again, even though she wouldnt sign the divorce papers
she got 1 yr in jail for bigmy and some time for embezelment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3c-ljhzQJw

Does stuff like this really happen? or is this just tv making up tv shows?
bigcockpussylicker is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 01:56 PM   #3
vitokc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

I agree with this study. No doubt there are others on this board who agree, especially about the health issues. It seems that those who participate in the hobby are looking for something that
can't be found at home. Whether it's the sex (quality and quantity), the excitement, affection,
or just plain companionship. If the situation at home is toxic, all the more reason to head out and
look for some diversion. Even if it is only for an hour at a time.
vitokc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women