Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
test
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41935
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-25-2014, 05:58 PM   #31
mm-good
Expanding boundaries...

Encounters: 70

BabyLee,

I think whatever you decide to go it needs to be simple for you to manage and simple to be very clear about when you post ads.

One thing to consider is the type of client you enjoy most and see if there is something common that that group would enjoy as an incentive for frequent and repeat visits.

There are several very good ideas that are very valid and good for promotional efforts.

A couple of more ideas:
- offer added time for repeat visits in "x" days where "x" is 30, 45. Or 60 days. So say you decide "x" is 30 days. My 1st horses session is std rate , 1hr. Next visits within 30 days are std rate but 90 minutes. If you have the clients coming that are the ones you personally enjoy time with the most, you can encourage the repeat visit with a frequency that works to both your needs/wants.

For those that cannot really enjoy +time! you can go the discount route but maybe it's a reduced rate on repeat visits that are no more than "x" days since last visit.

If you partner with some provider friends that want to do similar, you could arrange some "many on one" or "many on many" sessions for the true repeat clients...

FWIW, I would stay away from the full free session after a number of session for sake of managing income. This type of offering creates a risk of having several redemption requests coming in bunches then you find yourself in a tough spot trying to manage redemption sessions vs, regular sessions. This has a very high chance of creating much to manage . You don't want to end up with having to manage blackout periods etc.

Thanks for the thread and triggering some good thoughts on what we might like....
mm-good is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2014, 08:23 PM   #32
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Wayne View Post
Good idea. Do you have regulars? if so, do you do anything extra or special for them? I was surprised once with a spur of the moment suggestion by a friend of mine whom is now retired that we should go out and have dinner. It was awesome. Just the two of us sitting and talking for hours, but I liked spending time with her so it was fun for me. There could be variations of that in your case.
I have a few regulars, not opposed to more... I pretty much have a mobile incall...(can go wherever I'm needed) within a days notice, but some find it
difficult to book with me cuz they aren't sure where I am. I'll be wherever u need me to be...for my regulars..they, for the most part don't mind my rate and want to spend more time with me, Some like to go shopping..I have no problem with that... so they get extra time at no charge.
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 05:20 AM   #33
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default You take that back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
A retard discount?
That's MR. Retard to you triangle dick!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 08:32 AM   #34
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Babylee, great thread! Extra time is always good in my book!
Coffee shop meetings are nice when schedules allow. Anytime you can get to know another person, the better the next session.
Have fun!
200K is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:21 PM   #35
Dreamer1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Old-T...I have a question??? Do guys really expect BBFS ???? I would NOT ever and would not even if it was free....Too much stress and risk for both Ladies and Gents....
Dreamer1969 is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 07:25 PM   #36
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1969 View Post
Old-T...I have a question??? Do guys really expect BBFS ???? I would NOT ever and would not even if it was free....Too much stress and risk for both Ladies and Gents....
The only definitive answer is, "yes, some do". The real question is: 1% or 99%? You will get a wide range opinions, most unsubstantiated with more than their own limited data set.

It also probably varies quite a lot with what subgroup of this world you are talking about: SW, BP, ladies mostly on here, extremely HDH ($10-25K/night types) category, etc.

Most folks on here will say it doesn't happen much. A few will say it happens a lot. In 30+ years playing here I would say I have had it offered once (I turned down the offer), and it actually happened once, a decade ago with a lady when we were past the typical client/provider stage and into a serious almost-BF/GF type situation.

Personal guess--most women are smart enough to avoid it. Some guys try to work around the lady's rules and slip off the condom in K9. There are certainly a few women who likely do it for extra money, and it is likely the guys who want BBFS pass those names around. Some guys exaggerate. As a result you will find guys who claim 50-75%+ of the women will--and I find that kind of number totally unbelievable (as in I don't believe it).

Long way of saying I have an opinion but no hard data. Read the thread at the top of the page for other people's opinions.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 12:39 AM   #37
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16

Well it is one of the questions that is answered by the analogy of different strokes for different folks. Some guys would jump at the chance of an extra 30 minutes or so of sex for the price of an hour. For me personally, I don't care how hard the lady tries or how great her efforts are, I am only capable of one shot within three or four hours. But I still do enjoy the company of a few special ladies. How about something along the lines of for extended time, maybe something like getting a shower together, with her bathing me, drying me off, drying my hair. Or giving me a good sensual massage, either way, we are still spending time together, kinda off the clock, no pressure on either party to perform to expectations.
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 07:59 AM   #38
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer1969 View Post
Reasons why a provider might offer BBFS.

1. She can't stand you for whatever reason, and she wants to infect you to get back at you or men in general for what happpened to her. The typical I got it....so everybody gonna get it now stance......

2. She's trying to "lock down" a regular client.........by any means necessary.......

3. She's allergic to spermicide or latex as it may cause swelling.....so she wants you to refrain......

4. She wants abortion scare money later. Married guys will pay more concretely than single guys.

5. She wants you to hurry up and cum......as your taking way too long.

6. The condom popped when you were cumming as you didn't notice or feel it., so she just says its ok.....just finish in it.

7. She ran out of condoms.....and really needs the money.

8. She forgot to put it on in the heat of passion.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:03 PM   #39
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145

IF I like the man I am with, there is no time limit.
They are usually the ones who have to get home after several hours.
NEVER an "upcharge."
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:53 AM   #40
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
IF I like the man I am with, there is no time limit.
And while I appreciate that sentiment when the provider I see on a regular basis does that, I try NOT to take advantage or just take it for granted they will do that for me. When I note that we've gone significantly over the agreed upon time, the next appointment, will find a little 'extra' in the envelope without me mentioning it. A quiet way to acknowledge I noticed and appreciated it.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:58 PM   #41
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 130

Mark me down as one who appreciates the "gift of a broken clock" approach. I also like it when the lady knows what I drink and makes sure she has a bottle on hand when I come over.
TinMan is online now   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:40 PM   #42
bojulay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

A key along with your handcuffs next time.

No names, you know who you are.
bojulay is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women