Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70703
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2014, 06:53 AM   #16
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

See CJ7 you do not understand that giving up my health insurance would be a poor choice.

A good choice was to work very hard and be recruited by a company that offered health insurance. Working really hard and buying a substantial portion of that company and becoming a director insuring that we would continue to provide at no cost to our employees health insurance.

A poor choice is ACA which alters the available insurance that we provide at no cost o our employees forcing higher copays and deductibles in order to be compliant with the ACA.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:10 AM   #17
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Fucking idiot.

I still don't see why this nation cannot figure out how to provide health care to all without going broke. the direction this conversation has consistently taken on .ECCIE indicates a serious lack of understanding of all things societal.

Mitt Romney was your guy. Go ask him for a job.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:04 AM   #18
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
See CJ7 you do not understand that giving up my health insurance would be a poor choice.

A good choice was to work very hard and be recruited by a company that offered health insurance. Working really hard and buying a substantial portion of that company and becoming a director insuring that we would continue to provide at no cost to our employees health insurance.

A poor choice is ACA which alters the available insurance that we provide at no cost o our employees forcing higher copays and deductibles in order to be compliant with the ACA.
your life being saved because you have insurance is more valuable than a life that didn't work for a company .... got it.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:40 PM   #19
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
A good choice was to work very hard and be recruited by a company that offered health insurance.
On the one hand, you criticize the idea of forcing companies to offer health care. Then, on the other hand, you suggest everyone (meaning, everyone) quit their job and find a better one if they work for someone that doesn't offer health care.

Like i mentioned in the minimum wage thread, you people really need to figure out what it is you really think.......besides just hating Obama.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 09:38 PM   #20
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
On the one hand, you criticize the idea of forcing companies to offer health care. Then, on the other hand, you suggest everyone (meaning, everyone) quit their job and find a better one if they work for someone that doesn't offer health care.

Like i mentioned in the minimum wage thread, you people really need to figure out what it is you really think.......besides just hating Obama.
We've been thru this before.

We don't hate Obama. We hate his policies and his ineffective leadership. I think you hate it too.

Or do you think the President of the United States ruling by phone and pen is a good idea?
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:27 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

I see several "pre-existing conditions" here .... not to mention "cause for termination"!

She didn't want COBRA?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #22
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:50 PM   #23
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

The people with moderate to severe pre-existing conditions and poorer paying jobs with little to no health insurance benefit from Obamacare. That has never been in doubt. My guess is the sick and lower-middle class make up the 2.5 million people who have enrolled and most are being subsidized by Obamacare. Most of the young who are signing up are the vincibles or pregnant.

Your numbers only prove the increasing likelihood of a death spiral.

But hey, $300 a month toward healthcare insurance does decrease the cost to its recipient. That's like giving most people a $5K a year raise before taxes. Why doesn't Barry just do this for the auto industry? Give everyone $300 a month towards the lease of a new car? It'll help turn the auto industry around faster.
We have already bailed out GM and Chysler. They are making a profit now. Why should we bail them out again when they don't need it?

Are you suggesting additional income redistribution to the auto industry? I thought you republicans did not like that. How many private jets do you want the CEO of GM to own?
Old 02-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #24
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post

+ 10,000,000
Old 02-21-2014, 04:08 PM   #25
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

I see several "pre-existing conditions" here .... not to mention "cause for termination"!

She didn't want COBRA?
LexusLover, you want her to pay $600 per month for Cobra on what $385 a week for Unemployment benefits? You better hope you never get laid off. I hope the accounting you do at your job is better than the accounting you do on ECCIE. When you add more than two numbers together they come out wrong. No joke.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:48 PM   #26
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submodo View Post
Tell ya what. When you stop redistributing my dollars to Goldman Sachs, General Dynamics, and Monsanto, I'll stop redistributing yours to some stupid kid who messed up and got herself born to working-class parents.

Deal?
You have read my posts and KNOW I am NOT for bailing out banks and corporations... Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, Eat a DICK and DIE, then you Deal...

I am not for enabling the clueless... I only want to help the helpless.

I know what you stand for, just like your president... Ozobmodo
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 08:14 PM   #27
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Fucking idiot.

I still don't see why this nation cannot figure out how to provide health care to all without going broke. the direction this conversation has consistently taken on .ECCIE indicates a serious lack of understanding of all things societal.

Mitt Romney was your guy. Go ask him for a job.
When Mitt was at Bain Capital, he created some cashier jobs at the Sports Authority and Domino's Pizza. The2pups you want one those jobs?
Old 02-23-2014, 08:24 PM   #28
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by flghtr65 View Post
When Mitt was at Bain Capital, he created some cashier jobs at the Sports Authority and Domino's Pizza. The2pups you want one those jobs?

ALPAturfer...http://www.alpa.org/
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 09:18 PM   #29
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post

We don't hate Obama. We hate his policies and his ineffective leadership. I think you hate it too.

Or do you think the President of the United States ruling by phone and pen is a good idea?
Did you like it when Bush spent 2 trillion on Iraq and 4 thousand dead so that their people could have "free elections"?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women