Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41241
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-20-2014, 09:04 PM   #16
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Where do I find an eaglehorse to English translation dictionary?
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:43 PM   #17
thecaptainpgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

I think that meant he was glad to see him posting. I could always be wrong.
thecaptainpgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:09 PM   #18
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

For me, no screening and/or references = no session. I am putting not only my life but my freedom on the line. There are MANY providers that do not screen but I would weary of their situation. I mean you sure wouldn't want to be walking into a trap house, would ya? An established provider would be committing career suicide if she misused your info.

Bser has it right!!
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 03:07 AM   #19
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
An established provider would be committing career suicide if she misused your info.

Bser has it right!!
Yeah right............. because we have never seen a well respected established provider do anything crazy or irrational that would hurt her career.

Off topic:::::: Hey Hollywood, I think I saw both Elvis and Jessie working as fry cooks on the North Side. PM me for more info,,,,, Or maybe that wasn't off topic????
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #20
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Here is a question for the guys. We were all brand new once, had no provider references or wasn't a verified member of any site. How did you start we either gave up personal info or saw some nut job who didn't do any screening.

Any suggestions on how a lady is to fell safe seeing a newbie if no info is given up?
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:10 AM   #21
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I just sent them pics of LMNOP and told the provider it was %100 acurrate pic of me. Or a meet and greet at Applebee's. Worked like a charm.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:23 AM   #22
5By5
Registered Member

I don't have a good answer to this one. I never gave up personal information to anyone, but the trade off was that I became "fully vouched" on Indys by seeing two girls who weren't all that safe and who were horrible BCD. It turned me off from the hobby for 6-8 months. The third girl I saw was a lot of fun and it has been more or less smooth sailing since. I wouldn't want to have to establish myself in the community as a newbie again. The hobby community seems less safe to me these days but that may be more my perception than the reality. At one time there were a few girls who would set up a face to face lunch meeting to establish comfort first , but I don't think anyone does that now.
5By5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 06:36 AM   #23
bambino
Valued Poster

If you're totally new to the hobby it's prolly tough, but if you have hobby experience but new to Indys, it's not that hard to get to green.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:48 AM   #24
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Here is a question for the guys. We were all brand new once, had no provider references or wasn't a verified member of any site. How did you start we either gave up personal info or saw some nut job who didn't do any screening.

Any suggestions on how a lady is to fell safe seeing a newbie if no info is given up?
True....... getting started isn't easy and you may not be able to see the provider you want to see without giving up personal information. That holds true even if you are established i.e. Dames4U for example.

I got started by seeing providers that had reviews somewhere and seemed legit but they had no apparent screening besides asking me if I was a cop and preforming the "LE" check on me when I walked in the door. Some of these BP gals were also Indys gals. Some were mistakes and some were not. Still thats how I got my references\vouches.

As far as the ladies go. The smart ones should screen newbies for their safety or just not see them until they become established. IMHO there is no right answer to these questions. It is all a matter of choice and how much risk you are willing to accept. By both parties.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 08:16 AM   #25
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post

I don't really have suggestions for the lady. Obviously, the best would be working with some level of security nearby, IMO. That's not always possible, I imagine.

What I would say is that I have never given any personal info. Frankly, I'd be more worried about giving a provider I don't know my personal info than meeting her. There are plenty of providers who will see guys based on their 'instincts' and a phone call. This includes providers with plenty of reviews here and on Indys. I'd suggest finding those providers, and keep your hobbying a really private affair.

Since this thread is about new hobbyists, perhaps someone with intimate knowledge of the Jessi affair can recap the story. It might help some of the folks who haven't been around and seen what can happen, even among 'safe' providers with great reputations.

There are 3 categories of providers in relation to your info:

1. Those with your info who you think might fuck you over
2. Those with your info and you think, they would never fuck you over
3. Those who CAN'T fuck you over - because they don't know anything

Only Category #3 is truly safe. YMMV.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #26
goodnightchesty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Young or Old - Still Reckless

5by5 nailed it. When I first learned of TOS and searched for my first vouch, like Forrest said: "shrimin' is hardd.."
The cost of that first vouch still haunts me It was scarier than a night I spent in Laos.
Old motel on 65, thru dark tunnel, down steps darker than Bam's unbleached butthole, room filthy and littered with who knows. Only lit with a 13" tv. I was afraid to touch anything, especially after I did touch something that smelled like the front seat of BSer's truck. Paid my dues, got my vouch and went home to bathe in bleach and muric acid.
But vouch 2/3...then came eaiser as I learned my way around the site with some help from the above mentioned butt-buddies who I salute
goodnightchesty is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 10:45 AM   #27
Devo
Valued Poster

What I found is, there are ALWAYS providers who will see new guys, its just putting up with low tier talent, new talent, or scary talent.

And, for vouch 2, I did offer up my info to Smooth and Silky, and would do it again with another well established provider if asked, and IF, I really wanted to tap it, but, with age, experience, and appointments, the MUST HAVE AT ANY COST list, has gotten very small.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2014, 11:22 AM   #28
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnightchesty View Post
5by5 nailed it. When I first learned of TOS and searched for my first vouch, like Forrest said: "shrimin' is hardd.."
The cost of that first vouch still haunts me It was scarier than a night I spent in Laos.
Old motel on 65, thru dark tunnel, down steps darker than Bam's unbleached butthole, room filthy and littered with who knows. Only lit with a 13" tv. I was afraid to touch anything, especially after I did touch something that smelled like the front seat of BSer's truck. Paid my dues, got my vouch and went home to bathe in bleach and muric acid.
But vouch 2/3...then came eaiser as I learned my way around the site with some help from the above mentioned butt-buddies who I salute
Keep your nose outta my butt hole.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women