Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2014, 01:15 PM   #106
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Oh, i could go on and on...
You could, and it would only become more stupid. Cut your losses now.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:07 PM   #107
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You could, and it would only become more stupid. Cut your losses now.
Just pointing out that some people really need to make up their mind about what it is they care about.

Like you, for instance.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #108
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You are exhibiting an extraordinary lack of comprehension, even for you, Doofie.

You should have taken my advice.

Old 02-20-2014, 12:37 AM   #109
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I like what a small businessman said tonight on the radio. He said that he has a young woman who has worked with him since he opened his business. He pays her $14 an hour. He has some young guys about high school age that he pays about $8 an hour for restocking. He went on to say that if the federal minimum wage is raised to $10 an hour then he has less money to give her a raise and therefore won't. She gets hurt because of the minimum wage laws. The stockers are doing the same exact job but getting more for it. He pointed out that if this was in a grocery store then the price of the food would have to go up to cover the cost which hurts the young woman again because her dollars go a shorter distance.

So go with Obama, help the people who have no skills and hurt the people working to get ahead. Kind of like Obamacare, help 2% of the country and hurt 50% of the country in exchange. This guy is fucking stupid.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:26 AM   #110
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You are exhibiting an extraordinary lack of comprehension, even for you, Doofie.

You should have taken my advice.

Says the guy who seems to misunderstand 3/4 of what he cut/pastes here.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:43 AM   #111
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That is precisely your problem. Completely focused on "the market". If the market has adjusted--whatever that truly means--but those people who are employed are poorer than they would be on welfare--then how is that success in your mind?

Sorry, the employment numbers are not the be-all and end-all of whether the economy is in good shape.

Another case of you over simplifying, and of showing that you believe the poor are truly faceless expendables. So long as they don't rock the market you're good. If they are employed but can't feed and shelter their family you can sleep well at night.

No change. Same IB.
There you go again, Old-Twerp, agitating for lib-retarded policies that are not a solution but instead increase unemployment and income disparity. You really should show more sympathy for those whom you wish unemployed, Old-Twerp.

The "market has adjusted" means the prices of services and goods inflated in direct relationship to the inflated cost of labor: the carrot is still at the end of the stick -- not any closer. The "market has adjusted" means that some jobs were automated because automation became less costly for the employer than a human employee, Old-Twerp. The "market has adjusted" means the job was exported to Mexico, Vietnam, India, etc., etc. That's what the "market has adjusted" means, Old-Twerp.

So sit there with your morning cup of coffee and agitate it with your spoon, Old-Twerp. When it all settles out and becomes calm again, Old-Twerp, some part of your coffee will still be on the bottom.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 04:28 PM   #112
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Says the guy who seems to misunderstand 3/4 of what he cut/pastes here.
You REALLY should have taken my advice! Lol!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women