Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41515
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35881
Mojojo33117

Old 02-06-2014, 12:54 AM   #16
Akasha Dream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 215364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
I work in Urology. Turst me, Its piss. I've heard the whole "oh it's colorless and doesn't smell like piss". That's because when you've smelled piss in the past its usually in the morning when the urine has been in the bladder all night. When you squirt its a spasm caused by orgasm and the fluid in the bladder hasn't been there that long. This spasm forces fluid (piss) through the bladder neck and down the urethra and out your piss hole. There is no cavity to hold this magical mythical fluid called female ejaculate. Its very simple plumbing and if anyone can prove its not piss, I'm listening....

That being said, urine is sterile and if you enjoy the whole squirting phenomena, more power to you.
*brain explodes* .. :O
Akasha Dream is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 03:35 PM   #17
TheFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

My ex gets very wet during intercourse and at time I can feel it running down my waist or thigh. She usually goes to tinkle before we do it. Everytime I masterbated her G spot with the two fingers technique she would wet the bed. You can feel her cervix contracted. She would get mad afterward because she thought she pissed on me but she enjoyed it. There is no smell or color to it at all, and no I never tasted it.
TheFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 04:28 PM   #18
Moto1971
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I have seen my SO pee before and then soak me completely and there is no way she had that much fluid left in the bladder.
Moto1971 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:41 AM   #19
newmusicman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar View Post
I work in Urology. Turst me, Its piss. I've heard the whole "oh it's colorless and doesn't smell like piss". That's because when you've smelled piss in the past its usually in the morning when the urine has been in the bladder all night. When you squirt its a spasm caused by orgasm and the fluid in the bladder hasn't been there that long. This spasm forces fluid (piss) through the bladder neck and down the urethra and out your piss hole. There is no cavity to hold this magical mythical fluid called female ejaculate. Its very simple plumbing and if anyone can prove its not piss, I'm listening....

That being said, urine is sterile and if you enjoy the whole squirting phenomena, more power to you.
While I hate to question your scientific knowledge, I do know common sense and there is simply no way that anyone can convince me of anything other than what my experience has been. I do recall a time that the greatest of scientists stated that there was no such thing as a G-spot. I am fortunate to know what is and what isn't pee. I am also very aware that while pee may have a stronger aroma in the mornings, to say that it has NO smell of an afternoon or evening is simply bunk (barring that nice, clear, odorless pee after a 12 pack).
Having said that, I can attest, as well, that my SO has enjoyed a nice squirt first thing in the morning before getting out of bed, so that pretty much debunks the "first thing in the morning smell" theory. While my beliefs may not sound "scientific" to you, they are very conclusive in my book, which is really all that matters I guess.
I am surprised that it took as long as it did for someone to scientifically take the other side of this. I also understand that it is difficult to "prove" as it is in the most intimate and intense of times that true squirting takes place. That would be very difficult to achieve in a clinical setting. Rest assured, if you experience a true squirt from a partner, you will throw the biology and anatomy books out the window and just say "Damn, that was pretty impressive!"
newmusicman is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:32 AM   #20
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmusicman View Post
While I hate to question your scientific knowledge, I do know common sense and there is simply no way that anyone can convince me of anything other than what my experience has been. I do recall a time that the greatest of scientists stated that there was no such thing as a G-spot. I am fortunate to know what is and what isn't pee. I am also very aware that while pee may have a stronger aroma in the mornings, to say that it has NO smell of an afternoon or evening is simply bunk (barring that nice, clear, odorless pee after a 12 pack).
Having said that, I can attest, as well, that my SO has enjoyed a nice squirt first thing in the morning before getting out of bed, so that pretty much debunks the "first thing in the morning smell" theory. While my beliefs may not sound "scientific" to you, they are very conclusive in my book, which is really all that matters I guess.
I am surprised that it took as long as it did for someone to scientifically take the other side of this. I also understand that it is difficult to "prove" as it is in the most intimate and intense of times that true squirting takes place. That would be very difficult to achieve in a clinical setting. Rest assured, if you experience a true squirt from a partner, you will throw the biology and anatomy books out the window and just say "Damn, that was pretty impressive!"
Very well said! Everyone is not lucky to experience this and every woman can not magical do this. So if it was pee, I'm sure every woman out here would be a calling herself a squirter Im blessed in that department and it makes the sex feel 100 times better when it's wetter!
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 01:05 PM   #21
g0lfnutt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

I am not about to pretend to be an expert in this department but I will say that you could not pay me enough to have a girl piss in my mouth. However the first time a girl squirted all over my mouth and face while writhing all over the place as she was caught in the throes of a powerful orgasm it was the hottest fucking thing ever! There was absolutely no smell or taste of urine and the consistency was even a little thicker so I am a believer.
g0lfnutt is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women