Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60199
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48380
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41233
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-13-2014, 12:14 PM   #16
laloverboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 85

I'm waiting for Jerry Springer to join in on the conversation!! LOL!!!!!
Old 02-13-2014, 02:09 PM   #17
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyddj88 View Post
Seriously, you need to get over it and move on. Way too much drama posting about having your time wasted on a Sunday afternoon and "taking a break" because providers cancel and posting how you're not interested in seeing her again. It's been said several times that she isn't the best when it comes to scheduling - so stop acting like it's a surprise when it actually happens. If you want to book with Chloe - expect that you may or may not get an appt and expect that it may or may not take several times.

... and who are you to question her role as a mother? You don't know what she's dealing with and if she can't find a sitter - she's not gonna see you, period. Yea, other providers have kids and I'm sure other providers aren't the best moms either.

Being a provider isn't her main priority in life, but some act like it should be her main priority and some think they have some kind of entitlement to see her just because they're willing to drop 3 $$$ bills. Seeing her is a privilege, not a right.
He is not saying that she is not a good mom, but if she has scheduling issues then maybe she should not post ads saying that she is available and then turn around and say that she is too busy. Perhaps find the sitter and then make an ad saying she is available, but putting stuff out there like that and then flaking is probably not that professional.

All l he is doing is sharing experiences he has had with her. He isn't saying she is a bad parent or any of this stuff you are wanting to drag into the picture. I thought we were all here to share experiences with each other whether that be good or bad. If all we do is share positive stories and leave out the bad then this forum is completely useless.
Old 02-13-2014, 03:33 PM   #18
cyddj88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle23 View Post
He is not saying that she is not a good mom, but if she has scheduling issues then maybe she should not post ads saying that she is available and then turn around and say that she is too busy. Perhaps find the sitter and then make an ad saying she is available, but putting stuff out there like that and then flaking is probably not that professional.

All l he is doing is sharing experiences he has had with her. He isn't saying she is a bad parent or any of this stuff you are wanting to drag into the picture. I thought we were all here to share experiences with each other whether that be good or bad. If all we do is share positive stories and leave out the bad then this forum is completely useless.

I agree with you on the good and bad - but it's been a little over dramatic with multiple posts and even a couple of threads related to the situation. And like I said, we all know it's hard to schedule with her - but he shouldn't act like it's a surprise when it actually happens. Same thing with girls that do CBJ. If you read CBJ - why act surprised that she won't do BBBJ?
Old 02-13-2014, 04:09 PM   #19
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyddj88 View Post
I agree with you on the good and bad - but it's been a little over dramatic with multiple posts and even a couple of threads related to the situation. And like I said, we all know it's hard to schedule with her - but he shouldn't act like it's a surprise when it actually happens. Same thing with girls that do CBJ. If you read CBJ - why act surprised that she won't do BBBJ?
" We all know its hard to schedule with her " well yeah man, but that is because of the fact that there are multiple posts and a couple threads that gets the information out there. The very thing you seem so upset with. There are girls that have over 100 yes recommendations and glowing reviews. Would you pipe in on those threads and tell people that a girl already has enough reviews and we should quit posting reviews for them too?When I am thinking about seeing a girl I want to see ALL the reports of no shows, standups, flakes, because I need to know these things before I consider driving an hour or more. If you think its overkill that is fine, but don't hate on this guy for sharing his experience as long as he is being civil, and he is.

The white knighting is fine, but no need to attack fellow board members. If some of you want to tell these girls how special they are or how good of a mom they are for looking after their kids before going hooking then more power to you, but we are supposed to be a community here. The childish stuff and attacking a guy because he speaks up and is honest needs to stop. If you want to get brownie points then send her flowers or chocolates but don't attack fellow members to try to gain favor with a provider. It's a weak move and anyone with common sense can see right through it.
Old 02-13-2014, 05:42 PM   #20
cyddj88
Account Disabled

Quote:
" We all know its hard to schedule with her " well yeah man, but that is because of the fact that there are multiple posts and a couple threads that gets the information out there. The very thing you seem so upset with. There are girls that have over 100 yes recommendations and glowing reviews. Would you pipe in on those threads and tell people that a girl already has enough reviews and we should quit posting reviews for them too?When I am thinking about seeing a girl I want to see ALL the reports of no shows, standups, flakes, because I need to know these things before I consider driving an hour or more. If you think its overkill that is fine, but don't hate on this guy for sharing his experience as long as he is being civil, and he is.

The white knighting is fine, but no need to attack fellow board members. If some of you want to tell these girls how special they are or how good of a mom they are for looking after their kids before going hooking then more power to you, but we are supposed to be a community here. The childish stuff and attacking a guy because he speaks up and is honest needs to stop. If you want to get brownie points then send her flowers or chocolates but don't attack fellow members to try to gain favor with a provider. It's a weak move and anyone with common sense can see right through it.
Your argument is weak, your logic is flawed, and your reasoning is childish. Having an opinion on a provider's is white-knighting? What is having an opinion for another hobbyist? Kiss-ass-knighting? Are you trying to gain favor with your fellow hobbyist? Again, your logic is flawed. Posting a few new threads, PM'ing other hobbyists about her, and drama, drama, drama. I'll have to disagree with you on him being civil, especially his last post.

Say what you need to say, paragraph by paragraph, whine by whine. My suggestion? Move on and get over it - enough has been said. Have a good day!
Old 02-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #21
Doodle23
Valued Poster

Sorry hooker whisperer, but this is not a pissing contest . The bullshit was getting a bit too high and I had to comment on it. Nothing more.
Old 02-13-2014, 06:51 PM   #22
pjonesfl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Lol, keep it classy guys.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM   #23
cyddj88
Account Disabled

Quote:
Sorry hooker whisperer, but this is not a pissing contest . The bullshit was getting a bit too high and I had to comment on it. Nothing more.
Hahaha .. hooker whisperer? (Yawn) ... lame.
Old 02-13-2014, 11:34 PM   #24
loflier
Gaining Momentum

Quote:

Totally agree. Ass kissing at it's finest. You'd think he was dating her. How about we all let it go and move on? Oh. Wait. I just posted about it. Damn it.
Old 02-14-2014, 06:34 AM   #25
cyddj88
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by loflier View Post
Totally agree. Ass kissing at it's finest. You'd think he was dating her. How about we all let it go and move on? Oh. Wait. I just posted about it. Damn it.
Lmao - you guys have kissed each other's asses "white-knighting" each other more than I "white-knighted" her - so why don't you go bake each other brownies and give each other massages? And btw, I have literally kissed her ass in person and it was nice.

I guess some people can't read (or even argue) with common sense/logic. When I did I ever say she was a good mother? ... I did ask who are you to question her role as a mother just bc "other provider's have children?" Sorry to break your 3 $$$ bills ego - but no decent-mother/provider is gonna see anyone if she can't find a sitter ... common sense.

My post was made after reading a bunch of grown ass men cry bc they cant' schedule an appt and bc she's not f***king them. And by crying, I'm talking about the multiple posts/new threads here. If you know she's hard to schedule with, don't act surprised when it actually happens. Go ahead and post your bad scheduling experience to remind us - just throw out the dramatics like "I'm retiring bc I'm too stressed" as if you want pity points.

As someone else said before, for those having scheduling issues - you what might to consider what kind of client you are - especially if you are an old, fat, hairy, hygenically challenged slob ... just sayin. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Now let me "retire" from this thread - lmao.
Old 02-14-2014, 09:51 PM   #26
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Closed as discussion got off topic.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women