Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 02-01-2014, 08:34 AM   #1
magicallydelicious
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 214392
My ECCIE Reviews
Question NeeDing AdViCE w/ OPEN to SuggeSTion AwaReneSS

Admittedly and known is the fact that sometimes a persons inexperience and Available resources become challenging to a providers ability to create and be real, reliable, professional at the hobby. The ability for someone to stand up for someone else is created with a persons ability to see what there is to fight for. With that being said I ask for advice on how to create the correct attention grabber, reason for risk, and willingness to follow through to create the stand reason for me to be created in hobbiests. let me try this. How Can I make better changes to become someone to stand up for in the hobby? What is able to be done to make hobbiests decide that they want to write more reviews for me? Are there things that I can do to make an appointment want to happen instead of just to happen? What makes a girl go from option to a must see?
I have had an awesome experiences and I have had some completely terrifying experiences. I was not shown a lot of things when I got into the hobby. My willingness to try anything to learn and correct my errors whatever the reason for the cause of the error. I haven't post for anything because I have been trying to figure out solutions for these questions. In two days I have had 5 NCNS. I need to understand why to effectively change to become someone who is in demand instead of just another option. I value any and all input and advice on this subject. I want to try to become one of the Diamonds and Tuxedos classified providers. Thank you to everyone and remember there is no wrong answers unless you dont try to give an answer.
magicallydelicious is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:13 AM   #2
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I always enjoy it when someone truly wants to better herself. Hopefully you will get some good suggestions here, especially since you seem so sincere.

I wil have some more suggestions, but I have a quick question. What's up with the odd capitalization in the thread title? Is this supposed to draw more attention?
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
magicallydelicious
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. And to show the intense feel I want behind it.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:09 PM   #4
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicallydelicious View Post
Yes. And to show the intense feel I want behind it.
Ok, thanks for the prompt answer. My first advice, don't do it.

It looks a bit juvenile. I see the guys here complaining about CAPS, text speak and crazy characters and this is too similar, in my opinion.

Your heartfelt words and thoughtful post show your intensity. Promise.

MD, you can be anything you want. You create your brand. Do you know other ladies in the business? Have you read the thread that Ansley posted from Katy Alexander?

Have you read and studied some of the posts of the top ladies here? I would highly suggest pulling up Ansley and Tiffani Jameson's posts and reading their comments and suggestions. Amelia Sterling and NewKitten both have great showcases and bios.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 02:37 PM   #5
magicallydelicious
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you so much for all your help.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:22 AM   #6
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

You've got three impressive revews, so you're off to a good start. Next time I'm in Kansas City I'll be calling.

Your ad needs to be more clearly written. PM me if you'd like help rewriting it. You want to come across as intelligent (which I can tell you are, it's just hidden in your syntax) and you recognize you could present yourself better. A lot of guys in this business are impressed with a woman who knows how to spell and uses proper punctuation (which means drop the "txt-speak", but you've been told that already).

You're a pretty woman with a nice variety of photos, but they could be better lit and presented. Remove the clutter in the background in the indoor shots. Sit farther away from the wall. Move furniture out of the background. If you're on a bed a rumpled bed looks better that a torn apart bed. I like your black and white photos, though the memorial shot is blurred. You don't necessarily need to spring for a professional photographer but you should use someone who knows camera angles and lighting.

300 is high for someone new to the business, but that's your call. You might consider 200, with a discounted rate for two hours (350 or 375). Unless you're booking back to back sessions, once your visitor leaves you've got to wait for a new call. I'm always attracted to a discounted rate for a second hour rather than the rate for two hours being double the rate for one hour. In fact I've never done the 2 hrs = 1 hr x 2, but I've done many two and three hour session when she offered the second and third hours at a lower rate than the first. You know what it's like when you're shopping!

Since you seem to have trouble scheduling, try to get guys to book in advance. This is trickier because we all have things come up on short notice, but at least mention it in your ad.

The driver will scare some guys off but hey Kansas City can be a tough town, your security is your business. As long as guys never see him and he doesn't text or call during sessions I don't have a problem.

I'll PM you with a few other minor things later. In the meantime good luck, I think
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 11:14 AM   #7
magicallydelicious
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks so much for all of your help and advice
Old 02-02-2014, 02:41 PM   #8
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelH View Post
You've got three impressive revews, so you're off to a good start. Next time I'm in Kansas City I'll be calling.

Your ad needs to be more clearly written. PM me if you'd like help rewriting it. You want to come across as intelligent (which I can tell you are, it's just hidden in your syntax) and you recognize you could present yourself better.
I know, right? Her word choices are... different. Are you foreign-born, darling? Or have you been reading any business columns lately?

While I'm not a big advocate of taking rate advice from men, but Rafael is correct in that your presentation has to surely match your beautiful looks and skill, or NCNS is what you'll get.

The pics with the basketball jerseys on the wall not only speaks to your beauty, but also your lifestyle. In a negative way. It would definitely create an area of doubt for me.

And you should NOT be having experiences that you describe as terrifying. As a 33 year old woman, you must be able to weigh your risk, and assess what you could do differently to change that.

Feel free to PM me as well, and maybe we can brainstorm.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:03 PM   #9
dj8rocks
Administrator

Encounters: 16
Default Advice

Hi md, as a hobbiest, for me, there is no "correct" attention grabber. All of us have different opinions of what we prefer in a provider, As the saying "different strokes for different folks" goes, it also goes for providers and clients. I looked at your showcase, and as Rafael stated, the photos don't do justice for you. Personally, I really like the photo of you sitting on the bench, that is a classy picture, you really stand out in it. I like photos that leave a little up to the imagination, like the outfit in the bathroom. That one is sexy. Also I look for self confidence and assurance from the provider. Just my opinion, but the turn off for me with your showcase is the "open to suggestion" on availability. That tells me it is at my convienence, not yours. You tell us when you are avail. don't let us dictate when you are. Also the "review" special, If you think about it, do you really want a review from a client that chose you because of the special? I would hope not. something you might like to consider, is after you have spent a little time with the client, and he seems to be someone you would like to see again, then offer the reduction for the next visit, that way you can see the review, before you just gave away a discount. Remember confidence, your not going to catch every fish, and find your niche, and you will excel. Hope this helps. dj
dj8rocks is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #10
Tiffani Jameson
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2590
My ECCIE Reviews

As a lady who has never put much emphasis on reviews, whose success was never predicated on the number of reviews I have, and has NEVER given a review special, I agree with DJ... let who you present be the best you that you can present, and those interested will seek you out. Promise of review or not.
Tiffani Jameson is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 09:40 AM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default A little advice...

Write shorter, more concise postings. Don't be so verbose and flowery with your language. I stopped reading your post after 2 sentences.

We men have very short attention spans and are often distracted by the next pretty face, bigger tits and nicer.....ummmm.......errr.... .where was I?
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #12
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Into the second sentence it started to not make sense. So I had to slow down reread it to try to understand where she was coming from and where she was taking us.

IMHO the photos are not what you want to show. The wall hangings and the cluttered unkempt appearance of the rooms. You're a pretty lady but there are too many distractions and possible misconceptions.

You are doing the right thing by asking here and you will do fine.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #13
fine dimes21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I have to agree there isn't a one eye catcher. While I look at the showcase. I like your stockings pics but maybe the back ground in more romantic setting. Some glam pics and some everyday pics.

I like to see reviews but never used them as compete decision maker on who to see like if a gal had 100 review over a gal with 10 reviews. Reviews don't matter too much. I prefer the utr gals, the no drama gals.

I really think communication for me is the icing. Probably bc you can tell certain things with communication that support or not support the reviews. I don't need a minute response by email but timely would be nice. A gal that answers my questions ie would you wear a schoolgirl outfit? Each person has different preferences, I love to see a gal wear stockings. I think going out of your way, asking him what he likes shows that.
I even had a few gals send me a thank you text or email after the date which was really nice. Maybe something along the lines of sending a looking forward to meeting you email.

Hope it works out!
fine dimes21 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 02:15 PM   #14
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Don't use twenty dollar words if you've got a ten dollar vocabulary.

Write ads and posts like you normally talk. Then your true personality can shine through.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women