Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41270
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35674
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2014, 02:47 PM   #16
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
may his twin brother Jesse Garon Presley rest in peace

btw do you what elvis' last words were?
Okay, I won't
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 03:30 PM   #17
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
Okay, I won't
Are you the only person in history to defect from both the USA and Israel within a 6 month period?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 04:23 PM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
No one, including the great man David Ben-Gurion, has ever spoken for all Jewish people. We have our disagreements. As for personal issues, the unexamined life is not worth living. Even happy, well adjusted people like myself benefit from counseling. My anger and hatred come from the fact that liberals have ruined America for people like me, and they are delighted about it.

As I age, I see no reason to surrender to their tyranny. Give me liberty, or give me death applies today, also.

To my conservative friends: Mazel Tov

When we tell someone Mazel Tov, we are giving them a blessing: May this drip of inspiration from your soul above not dissipate, but rather have a positive and lasting effect, that from this event onwards you should live your life with higher consciousness. You should be aware of the blessings in your life and be ready to receive more and more. In other words: Good Mazel!

From Rabbi Aron Moss (same middle name as Elvis Aron Presley, FWIW)

You know, if LIBERALS have ruined your life, then you really didn't have much of a life to begin with, bubbeleh.

I mean there is a lot more to existence than being angry all day every day and calling someone a faggot, isn't there? Turn off the computer. Take a long walk on the beach. Take a deep breath. Hold it...

The LIBERALS who ruined your life will matter less and less, the longer you hold that deep breath.

Nobody wishes you ill. Nobody is worth hating as deeply as you seem to hate others.

Sorry man. But it's gotta suck to be so miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

Zei gesund.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:33 PM   #19
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You know, if LIBERALS have ruined your life, then you really didn't have much of a life to begin with, bubbeleh.

I mean there is a lot more to existence than being angry all day every day and calling someone a faggot, isn't there? Turn off the computer. Take a long walk on the beach. Take a deep breath. Hold it...

The LIBERALS who ruined your life will matter less and less, the longer you hold that deep breath.

Nobody wishes you ill. Nobody is worth hating as deeply as you seem to hate others.

Sorry man. But it's gotta suck to be so miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

Zei gesund.
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the sentiment. But I'm afraid that the people who destroyed America have taken it too far, there is no room for forgiveness. I wish to peacefully change it back to the way it was, or die trying. Compared to the great country it used to be, it is a wretched hellhole now for a white man. It is not that I hate people who have a different skin color. I can get along with all races, believe it or not, and actually prefer Latina women above all others. I just don't believe forced diversity has any benefits and is merely a front for affirmative action and quotas, which denies me equal protection of the law and amounts to tyranny. I don't believe in racial purity of a nation state but do think nations should be primarily ethnocentric like Israel, dedicated and founded for the benefit of Judaism in their case. Mexico,for instance, is essentially 90% the same race. Go down there and see for yourself, I have, and diversity beyond that threshold creates friction and division, not national unity. Minorities should be treated like people with equal rights, not special rights. Now, these are my opinions as a free man. I know many feel a special moral imperative and license to hate people who think like me.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:49 PM   #20
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Quote:
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate the sentiment. But I'm afraid that the people who destroyed America have taken it too far, there is no room for forgiveness. I wish to peacefully change it back to the way it was, or die trying. Compared to the great country it used to be, it is a wretched hellhole now for a white man. It is not that I hate people who have a different skin color. I can get along with all races, believe it or not, and actually prefer Latina women above all others. I just don't believe forced diversity has any benefits and is merely a front for affirmative action and quotas, which denies me equal protection of the law and amounts to tyranny. I don't believe in racial purity of a nation state but do think nations should be primarily ethnocentric like Israel, dedicated and founded for the benefit of Judaism in their case. Mexico,for instance, is essentially 90% the same race. Go down there and see for yourself, I have, and diversity beyond that threshold creates friction and division, not national unity. Minorities should be treated like people with equal rights, not special rights. Now, these are my opinions as a free man. I know many feel a special moral imperative and license to hate people who think like me.

Says the racist jew....
I figured a real jew would have smelled the pork on you and dropped your ass off on the Palistinian side of the fence...

Fucking poser. Im half &half but way more jew than you. I would bet your actually some goat raping muslim just jerking off to the thought of someday being an actaul jew.

Admit it. You never left anywhere for Israel. ...you had your internet cut off in your section 8 apartment . Good cover story though.

Glad to see you back. I see my taxes paid for you to get your DSLrunning again.
Just know I wish you they best. May you choke on a pulled pork and bacon sandwich some Friday. .
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:12 AM   #21
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post

Glad to see you back. I see my taxes paid for you to get your DSLrunning again.
Just know I wish you they best. May you choke on a pulled pork and bacon sandwich some Friday. .
and i'm sure he uses his ObammyPhone as his hobby phone too. too bad the NSA has it tapped. or is that the Mossad ? i get confused when i drink heavily.

my advice ... Drink Heavily !

and while i'm doing a Crips and Bloods drive-by post why not finish with this for timmyturd and asshole rider?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 06:59 AM   #22
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Damn we got another video head on board.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 09:50 AM   #23
UB9IB6
Account Disabled

Just having fun with ya JL. I'm sure you're decent in RL..

I just fucking hate your troll persona.

There's no way you actually believe the shit you spout.
UB9IB6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #24
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by UB9IB6 View Post
Just having fun with ya JL. I'm sure you're decent in RL..

I just fucking hate your troll persona.

There's no way you actually believe the shit you spout.
Talk about believing the shit you spout.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #25
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 07:36 PM   #26
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
+ 1,000,000

No one, and I mean no one, spouts more shit than Professor JD Idiot.

I repeat, no one!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women