Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Killeen/Waco/BCS > Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS
test
Coed Discussions - Killeen/Waco/BCS Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-07-2014, 07:18 PM   #1
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2
Default Texas launches "Prostitution Prevention" program statwide

Texas has become the first state to pass a law state-wide authorizing counties to establish "prostitution prevention" programs, reporting to the state government and patterned after the "successful" programs in the Dallas area.

S.B. No. 484 was passed last September amending Ch 169A of the Texas Health and Safety Code.

The law REQUIRES the 22 counties with populations over 200,000 to establish these programs. The other areas are authorized to do so.

With Federal and State $$$ available for those, you can bet it won't be long before McLennan County (Waco), Bell County (Killeen) and Brazos County (BCS) copy the Dallas county handbook and apply for the cash. (I could not find out if Brazos was on the list of 22, but Bell and McLennan are for sure. The population for Brazos county is just below or just above 200,000 depending on where you pull the data).

Remember the "John School" sting in Waco last year that I reported on? That was based on Texas HB 1994. Waco PD set up a fake BP account and busted men that answered the ad. The city got funding for that. Extra money for the cops and to hire one of their family members to "school" the first time "Johns".

Seems to me that once the counties get the funding, they will have a financial incentive to pick up more providers. It is no secret that "prostitution" has gone online.

Should be interesting to see how this one pans out. Don't misunderstand. I am all in favor of any program that truly helps people out.

The approach in the Dallas program is to once a month, round up all of the providers that they can and give them the choice of jail or help.

Here is the link to the actual verbiage of the bill: http://www.legis.state.tx.us/tlodocs...l/SB00484I.htm

There are also several news articles online regarding this topic. This being a good summary http://www.policymic.com/articles/46...-and-it-should

I would welcome any thoughts, concerns, comments or insights into this.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
JRTXBCS
Registered Member

Default Political hi-jinks

I find it frustrating that politicians will use resources to "protect" its citizens. We are cutting funding for education but testing programs that exercise entrapment of the people that fund the politicians' zeal. The cited program is further evidence of misplaced priorities in Austin.
JRTXBCS is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
loveherlegs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ugh, you hit it right on the head, man.
loveherlegs is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:42 AM   #4
GabrielaSweetheart
MOUTH OF THE SOUTH

User ID: 46986
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

a third offense of prostitution in dallas county for a provider with priors isn't even a week of jail. one day equals three in dallas so two days and you served your sentence if youre a repeat offender. so wheres the help in that program? who would want to take a year of deferred probation over two days in jail? and what are they really accomplishing with that? they're setting up spy gear video got a whole damn team behind tricking someone into two days of jail? time served if you bond out before 24 full hours? seems a bit much..... every one gotta make their money some way though huh. sweet texas, profiting against its petty criminals.
GabrielaSweetheart is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:01 PM   #5
Ghoulia Devine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225432

Too bad we aren't a libertarian nation...
Ghoulia Devine is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 07:32 AM   #6
Guest062716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghoulia Devine View Post
Too bad we aren't a libertarian nation...
I agree.

Much like the silly seatbelt law. Why am I facing a $200 fine for not wearing a seatbelt in my own damn car? Exactly to whom am I risking harm?

At the same time, I have no seatbelt on my motorcycle, nor am I required to wear a helmet.

Meanwhile, my kids are forced to ride a school bus, where the only seatbelt is for the driver.

If I take a lady out to dinner and buy her something nice at the store and sleep with her afterwards, it is a legal date.

If I skip the foreplay, the dinner and substitute cash for the gift and dinner tab, and sleep with a lady, then I face up to 6 months and $2,000 in penalties. (Class B misdemeanor)

To be sure, "white slavery" exists, but forcing anyone into any kind of service is illegal already, so "prostitution laws" are, in my opinion, unnecessary.

In a libertarian world, as long as we do no harm to others, we are ok.

Interesting post, Ghoulia
Guest062716 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 09:39 AM   #7
Tex999
Registered Member

Attempting to apply logic to law always makes you end up with a splitting headache ... being a Libertarian escapes this dilemma
Tex999 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #8
Ghoulia Devine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 225432

I myself am a libertarian. A naughty little libertarian lol
Ghoulia Devine is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 03:43 PM   #9
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

i love the sexy libertarian look,