Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 388
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70552
biomed161618
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453120
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48065
pyramider46370
bambino40819
CryptKicker37138
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2014, 06:22 PM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
god forbid a family with a child that has a long term illness having insurance that would help them keep their child alive and have a productive life and future ..

Obamacare has death panels alright, they're called Republicans.
I think they're called Sebilious. Remember, "some people have to die".The 12yr old girl who didn't qualify for a transplant. Yeah, under pressure, she got it. You're so dumb, you're dumb.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #32
flghtr65
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
If you think people buy your bullshit.... did you forget something (besides being Rong) ... your "deductible"* ... so as I asked ....

How's the Medicaid working out for you?

Enjoy the Enfield Burger.
LL, the only way for anyone to be on Medicaid is you have to be a family of 4 that has household income of < $24,000. That would be like husband and wife make $12,000 each. If you are family of 4 and make > $24,000 and < $96,000 you are eligible to purchase a policy on HealthCare.gov and get a subsidy (not to exceed $5,000). The government subsidy is given on a sliding scale (the closer you are to $24,000 the bigger the subsidy). If you are a family of 4 and make > $96,000 you make too much to receive a subsidy and you should just call the 1-800 number of the health insurance company you choose. HealthCare.gov is really for the people who qualify for the subsidy (Income >$24,000 and < $96,000). LL, you have been confusing the Medicaid Expansion with buying a policy on HealthCare.gov. They are totally different.
flghtr65 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 09:11 PM   #33
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Wonder why they didn't call it .... "Nau's CLARKSVILLE Drug"?
this might be the stupidest bullshit yet. I suppose Saks Fifth Avenue should be called Saks Galleria...

How ridiculous are you, LLidiot?

if it makes you feel any better, my second prescription cost 10 bucks.

through private insurer...

I still can't understand why this is so important to you, but rock and roll. Bring it. I'm sure you'll keep whining about Nau's Enfield Drug forever. I've got a Groupon for Zocalo, also in Clarksville, on the same block as Naus. I'll stop in and make inquiries...

I expect the people of Clarksville will have to shut you the fuck up.

http://littleaustinite.com/2010/03/n...ld-drug-diner/

http://www.nausdrug.com

AND

http://www.historicclarksville.org/index.htm

Yeah, they're ALL LIARS... except you, Medicare leech.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:42 PM   #34
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

FUNNY!

Obamacare rules on equal coverage delayed: NY Times
Reuters

A man looks over the Affordable Care Act signup page on the HealthCare.gov website in New York in this photo illustration.
View gallery
A man looks over the Affordable Care Act (commonly known as Obamacare) signup page on the HealthCare.gov …

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration is delaying enforcement of a provision of the new healthcare law that prohibits employers from providing better health benefits to top executives than to other employees, the New York Times reported on Saturday.

Tax officials said they would not enforce the provision this year because they had yet to issue regulations for employers to follow, according to the Times.

Internal Revenue Service spokesman Bruce Friedland said employers would not have to comply until the agency issued regulations or other guidance, the newspaper reported.

The IRS was not immediately available to confirm the Times story.

The rollout of the Affordable Care Act, known as Obamacare, has been marked by a number of delays in implementing certain parts of the law. In November, the administration announced a one-year delay in online insurance enrollment for small businesses.

Technical problems with the enrollment website plagued its launch on October 1, but they have largely been fixed and more than 2 million people have signed up for private insurance. The White House hopes to have 7 million people sign up by March 31, the deadline for coverage under Obamacare.

The law, adopted in 2010, says employer-sponsored health plans must not discriminate "in favor of highly compensated individuals" with respect to either eligibility or benefits.

IRS officials said they were wrestling with complicated questions like how to measure the value of employee health benefits, how to define "highly compensated" and what exactly constitutes discrimination, the Times reported.

The ban on discriminatory health benefits was to take effect in 2010. Administration officials said then that they needed more time to develop rules and that the rules would be issued well before this month, when other major provisions of the law took effect.

A similar ban on discrimination, adopted more than 30 years ago, already applies to employers that serve as their own insurers. The new law extends that policy to employers that buy insurance from commercial carriers.

(Writing by Eric Beech; editing by Gunna Dickson)
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 10:51 PM   #35
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

And ABSOLUTELY no contribution, commentary or assertion by The drooly ZERO!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women