Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41552
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 01-08-2014, 09:25 AM   #106
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're the stalker that initiated this ridiculous exchange of insults, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, so you surrendered any intellectual or moral high ground when you started.
Well then, if your feelings are hurt maybe you should be spending your time in the Puppies And Gumdrops Forum. You have no problems throwing shit at others in large quantities, but when some rebounds on you, you melt down. You have been insulting folks here much longer than I have been, you do it with more volume, and you have far less substance or truth in your attacks. (I will admit that when you criticize my spelling you are often correct. That is part of the 6% civil IB I conceded a while ago.)

So, since your overly developed sensitivities are hurt when I return fire at you in kind, I will take a pause for a few days during which I will not respond back to you about your insulting, filthy, asinine, stupid, repetitive, lying, deceitful, erroneous posts. You won't have to hear me speaking to you.

I will, however, feel free to post on this forum, and I will feel free to vote for you in appropriate polls, and I will feel free to discuss you & your comments. You just don't have to listen.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 09:46 AM   #107
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Well then, if your feelings are hurt maybe you should be spending your time in the Puppies And Gumdrops Forum. You have no problems throwing shit at others in large quantities, but when some rebounds on you, you melt down. You have been insulting folks here much longer than I have been, you do it with more volume, and you have far less substance or truth in your attacks. (I will admit that when you criticize my spelling you are often correct. That is part of the 6% civil IB I conceded a while ago.)

So, since your overly developed sensitivities are hurt when I return fire at you in kind, I will take a pause for a few days during which I will not respond back to you about your insulting, filthy, asinine, stupid, repetitive, lying, deceitful, erroneous posts. You won't have to hear me speaking to you.

I will, however, feel free to post on this forum, and I will feel free to vote for you in appropriate polls, and I will feel free to discuss you & your comments. You just don't have to listen.

Old-T, Please fill out this report and fax to 281-Butt Hurt @ The Butt-Hurt Administration, a division of the Inequality Department.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:15 AM   #108
Old-T
Valued Poster

IIFF, you are confused. I am just being kind to Ol' IB because he is whimpering in the corner with hurt feelings. He's the one who needs the form.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:59 AM   #109
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

actually, simple jack, that's some pretty funny shit.

Butt as we know IBIdiot isn't one for answering questions.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 04:31 AM   #110
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Quote:
[COLOR=blue I think my point was quite obvious to anyone who wanted to see it. [/COLOR]
So, what is you point... Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man
You didn't answer his question, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Not answering questions is one of the things you were hypocritically declaiming, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. So, answer IFFY's question: "What is your point?", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
In Bred is as sharp as a sack of marbles.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp's Chia Pet has won more academic awards than Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Quote:
Whatever gave you that idea? Oh, you mean this friendly little rant of his?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. So what exactly is your ignorant point, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You do wallow in your conceit, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You're the only stalker here, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Don't worry, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. It's deservedly your moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, consign it to you as a moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, "Prophylactic Man" for more than a year, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man Again, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Your self conceit is only surpassed by your hypocrisy, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Actually, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, before your lame-hypocritical-ass and your consort, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, launched into your lame-ass mantra of name calling, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man., Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man? Nothing was stolen, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man; Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. It's funny that after your petty little rant that you don't see the hypocrisy of the term "hypocrite", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You are a pathetic little hypocrite, Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you are a pathetic little hypocrite. Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. That's so typical of you, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.
But you are right, I think there really is something here. How often has the most belligerent, hateful, homophobic speech come out of a RWW Thumper preacher who, it turns out, is really homosexual themselves? You think maybe that's the case with IBCommiePinko? Is he belligerent? CHECK. Is he hateful? CHECK. Does he spew huge amounts of anti-communist rhetoric? CHECK. Is he a RWW? CHECK.

The symptoms are there. Where there is smoke.... He who protest too much....
You're obviously repeating yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Isn't that one of the things you were hypocritically declaiming, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man?

Quote:

You're a moronic twerp that ignorantly misconstrued what was said, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Let's REPEAT the lesson again in more direct terms in order to educate your moronic, simple-minded ass, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. "Your hubristic argument was stillborn in your first post," Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Your platitudinous pretensions of arguing from some moral or intellectual high ground were void from the very start -- and still are, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Get over yourself, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

Quote:
IIFF, you are confused. I am just being kind to Ol' IB because he is whimpering in the corner with hurt feelings. He's the one who needs the form.
You're the one whimpering and crying for commiseration in multiple threads in this forum, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, and you keep seeking and finding solace in reach-arounds from the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. Suck on your prophylactic Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I B Idiot
Yes you are, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 06:57 AM   #111
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

In Bred Hankering is the last resort. Makes Joe Biden look like a Mensa member.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:12 AM   #112
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Fucking broken record, and hands down Oscar winer for the greatest performance by a Dipshit. There are idiots, fools, assholes and dipshits. But IBIdiot is in a class by himself.

what I find uncanny is how his pals on the right totally ignore him... Except for his glory hole buddy Dipthit COG.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:09 AM   #113
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Fucking broken record, and hands down Oscar winer for the greatest performance by a Dipshit. There are idiots, fools, assholes and dipshits. But IBIdiot is in a class by himself.

what I find uncanny is how his pals on the right totally ignore him... Except for his glory hole buddy Dipthit COG.

Be a little sympathetic to IB. He is working at a disadvantage mentally--he is obviously quantitatively challenged. He cannot distinguish between my posting the same substantive thought 2 or 3 times in different posts and his posting of insulting drivel

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 1 . So what exactly is your ignorant point, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 2 . You do wallow in your conceit, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 3. You're the only stalker here, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 4. Don't worry, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 5, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,6 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.7 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.8 It's deservedly your moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,9 consign it to you as a moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,10 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,11 "Prophylactic Man"12 for more than a year, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man13 Again, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,14 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.15 Your self conceit is only surpassed by your hypocrisy, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.16 Actually, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,17 before your lame-hypocritical-ass and your consort, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, launched into your lame-ass mantra of name calling, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.,18 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man?19 Nothing was stolen, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man;20 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.21 It's funny that after your petty little rant that you don't see the hypocrisy of the term "hypocrite", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.22 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.23 You are a pathetic little hypocrite, Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.24 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,25 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,26 you are a pathetic little hypocrite. Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.27 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, 28 Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.29 Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.30 That's so typical of you, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.31 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.32

Yes, 32 times in the same post. That is dedication on IB's part. True single-minded dedication. Or fixation. Or a reflection of his brain's ability to only hold more than one thought at a time. Not sure which. Plus his inability to be able to distinguish between 3 and 32 apparently.

By the way, YR, did you know that there is some evidence that iguanas can count? So maybe one day IBCut&Paste can aspire to be as bright as an iguana. But don't hold your breath, I suspect that is an unrealistic expectation. He may not evolve that far.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 05:01 AM   #114
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
In Bred Hankering is the last resort. Makes Joe Biden look like a Mensa member.
Looks like you slipped your leash again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Does your Chia Pet know where you are, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?

Quote:

Your "broken record" refrain now stands at "66", you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record ... broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record ... broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
Record that is Broken
Quote:
Record that is Broken
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record
Quote:
broken record

Quote:
Be a little sympathetic to IB. He is working at a disadvantage mentally--he is obviously quantitatively challenged. He cannot distinguish between my posting the same substantive thought 2 or 3 times in different posts and his posting of insulting drivel

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 1 . So what exactly is your ignorant point, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 2 . You do wallow in your conceit, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 3. You're the only stalker here, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 4. Don't worry, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man 5, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,6 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.7 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.8 It's deservedly your moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,9 consign it to you as a moniker, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,10 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,11 "Prophylactic Man"12 for more than a year, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man13 Again, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,14 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.15 Your self conceit is only surpassed by your hypocrisy, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.16 Actually, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,17 before your lame-hypocritical-ass and your consort, the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, launched into your lame-ass mantra of name calling, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.,18 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man?19 Nothing was stolen, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man;20 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.21 It's funny that after your petty little rant that you don't see the hypocrisy of the term "hypocrite", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.22 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.23 You are a pathetic little hypocrite, Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.24 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,25 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man,26 you are a pathetic little hypocrite. Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.27 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, 28 Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.29 Old -Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.30 That's so typical of you, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.31 Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.32

Yes, 32 times in the same post. That is dedication on IB's part. True single-minded dedication. Or fixation. Or a reflection of his brain's ability to only hold more than one thought at a time. Not sure which. Plus his inability to be able to distinguish between 3 and 32 apparently.

By the way, YR, did you know that there is some evidence that iguanas can count? So maybe one day IBCut&Paste can aspire to be as bright as an iguana. But don't hold your breath, I suspect that is an unrealistic expectation. He may not evolve that far.
Well, well, well, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man can count. How about this, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you take that 32 and multiply it by the three times you've posted the same thing and that makes 96 times, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man -- once again illustrating what a fucking hypocrite you are, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. After all, it is "repetitiveness" you are hypocritically criticizing, isn't it, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man?

BTW, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man, you didn't answer IFFY's question. Not answering questions is one of the things you are hypocritically declaiming, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. So, answer IFFY's question: "What is your point?", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

Quote:
Quote:
I think my point was quite obvious to anyone who wanted to see it.
So, what is you point... Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man

Old 01-10-2014, 06:11 AM   #115
timpage
Account Disabled

I don't care who you are, that is some funny shit.

Quote:
Old-T, Please fill out this report and fax to 281-Butt Hurt @ The Butt-Hurt Administration, a division of the Inequality Department.

timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 06:20 AM   #116
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Poor In Bred Hank needs to fill out his butthurt form. He is foaming at the mouth again. First meltdown of 2014..
Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #117
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Poor In Bred Hank needs to fill out his butthurt form. He is foaming at the mouth again. First meltdown of 2014..
I think your are right, that was setting the 2014 bar pretty high (or is it low?) for meltdowns. What do you think, should there be a Meltdown of the Year contest? Or is that unfair to anyone other than IBSlagHeap? I really can't see anyone else having a chance--at least until mommy takes away his computer access for good. But then, this is a professional meltdowner we are talking about, we ARE talking about IBAvitarIsAFireFighterNotACond omManYouDumbFuck here (you don't think that handle is too long, do you?)

Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 12:06 AM   #118
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Holy shit, that fucking Corpyretard is into CPA mode. It's worse than any of us suspected!

At least he's not repeating himself ... Duhhhhh .... Yes he is, just like 67 broken records, five golden rings, four calling names, three French ticklers, two turtlenecks, and a partridge shoved up his dirty little pooper!
Old 01-11-2014, 05:14 AM   #119
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Phone home, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, your Chia Pet is worried about you.

Quote:
I think your are right, that was setting the 2014 bar pretty high (or is it low?) for meltdowns. What do you think, should there be a Meltdown of the Year contest? Or is that unfair to anyone other than IBSlagHeap? I really can't see anyone else having a chance--at least until mommy takes away his computer access for good. But then, this is a professional meltdowner we are talking about, we ARE talking about IBAvitarIsAFireFighterNotACond omManYouDumbFuck here (you don't think that handle is too long, do you?)
You still didn't answer IFFY's question, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. So, answer IFFY's question: "What is your point?", Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man.

Quote:
Holy shit, that fucking Corpyretard is into CPA mode. It's worse than any of us suspected!

At least he's not repeating himself ... Duhhhhh .... Yes he is, just like 67 broken records, five golden rings, four calling names, three French ticklers, two turtlenecks, and a partridge shoved up his dirty little pooper!
The delusions of the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM while it waits on its nurse to deliver its psychotropic morning cocktail. BTW, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, that's #67.
Quote:
broken record
Old 01-11-2014, 07:10 AM   #120
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

In Bred I really don't know what a Chia pet is, but apparently you had one or have one. Does it play with your pet rock?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women