Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #76
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
That is your opinion. Others seem to think otherwise including the OP of the thread. You to easily discount what the guy has to say, when there is no history to support that he is not accurate and trustworthy, to champion the cause of some whore with a very questionable side to more than one incident.
Two people know beyond a doubt what the facts are. I don't know either party so I don't know which is correct. If what SFK says he was told is accurate I agree with him. If not then it was an NCNS. All I know for sure is that the hobbyist claims x and the provider claims y. If I knew one of them it would probably sway my opinion but I don't. So all anyone in my shoes can do at this point is be aware of it and be careful about confirming the appointment. If we hear other hobbyists stating the same thing it will carry more weight. The so called white knights can help by pointing out that she is reliable with them.

One thing is certain, assuming the hobbyist is correct is just as dumb as assuming the provider is correct if all you have is what you see here. Criticizing others for there opinion based only on what is stated here is also foolish.

General statements about providers or "whores" are not helpful. I know you are referring to a specific person but your statements do not make that clear. You state "some whore" which is generic. I know you mean "this whore" but that is not what you wrote. But even that implies you consider them all whores which, while technically accurate, is insulting. I doubt that is how you think of all of them but it is how you sound.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 05:34 PM   #77
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
General statements about providers or "whores" are not helpful. I know you are referring to a specific person but your statements do not make that clear. You state "some whore" which is generic. I know you mean "this whore" but that is not what you wrote. But even that implies you consider them all whores which, while technically accurate, is insulting. I doubt that is how you think of all of them but it is how you sound.
It always amazes me that some of you guys claim to not understand what the ladies here tend to and have no problems with.

You wan to try to paint me into a box and generalize that many have problems with me when most understand me and only a few tend to take issue with what I say and think it has to do with providers in general.

Then again... how can you look all cool and protective to the ladies without a few of us to challenge to win her favor?

Let those that are being insulted speak for themselves....

most of you guys are worse than cackling hens.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:20 PM   #78
Guest011419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
It always amazes me that some of you guys claim to not understand what the ladies here tend to and have no problems with.

You wan to try to paint me into a box and generalize that many have problems with me when most understand me and only a few tend to take issue with what I say and think it has to do with providers in general.

Then again... how can you look all cool and protective to the ladies without a few of us to challenge to win her favor?

most of you guys are worse than cackling hens.....

"Let those being insulted speak for themselfes..."

In this case the person you insult can not speak for herself so I will step up and do so...
You have no respect for anyone on this board. You have no respect for the women or any members period. I really dislike using the term HATER. But that it what you are. You hate on Jae, and for what reason? You have never seen her or have had the pleasure of her services have you? From what I understand, you know one another outside of Eccie. (Sugars of austin)
You single out this woman. You single her out and attack her because she intimidates you. You dislike her so you want everyone to dislike her. It bugs you that people don't though, doesn't it?
You can call these women whores all you want, ALL THE LADIES ON THIS BOARD DESERVE REPECT. RESPECT that they are smart enough to make money at what the ones who critique them do for free.
RESPECT THEIR HUSTLE.

I do know Jae outside of Eccie. She's one of the realist females you will ever meet. Smart, strong beautiful woman who stands up for not only herself but when others cannot. There's several of you on this thread that spoke ill or accused her of NCNS but yet have failed to speak up about her making things right, even though saying to her you would. One of you failed to mention how you accused her NCNS but then would not stop persistently calling her to see her. One of you also didn't mention that you speak ill of her but also refuse to man up and take responsibility for the child you have with Jae. And a couple others who speak about her but you are the ones to flaked out on appointments.
Now these are things to make you go Hmm...
Now gentlemen, I have an appointment with ur_mom that I do not want to be late for. I bid you all a goodnight.
And please
Do not feed the trolls.
Guest011419 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:24 PM   #79
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playdoh View Post

In this case the person you insult can not speak for herself so I will step up and do so...
You have no respect for anyone on this board. You have no respect for the women or any members period. I really dislike using the term HATER. But that it what you are. You hate on Jae, and for what reason? You have never seen her or have had the pleasure of her services have you? From what I understand, you know one another outside of Eccie. (Sugars of austin)
You single out this woman. You single her out and attack her because she intimidates you. You dislike her so you want everyone to dislike her. It bugs you that people don't though, doesn't it?
You can call these women whores all you want, ALL THE LADIES ON THIS BOARD DESERVE REPECT. RESPECT that they are smart enough to make money at what the ones who critique them do for free.
RESPECT THEIR HUSTLE.

I do know Jae outside of Eccie. She's one of the realist females you will ever meet. Smart, strong beautiful woman who stands up for not only herself but when others cannot. There's several of you on this thread that spoke ill or accused her of NCNS but yet have failed to speak up about her making things right, even though saying to her you would. One of you failed to mention how you accused her NCNS but then would not stop persistently calling her to see her. One of you also didn't mention that you speak ill of her but also refuse to man up and take responsibility for the child you have with Jae. And a couple others who speak about her but you are the ones to flaked out on appointments.
Now gentlemen, I have an appointment with ur_mom that I do not want to be late for. I bid you all a goodnight.
And please
Do not feed the trolls.
Good point!!

Nice Anton Lavey avatar
Novatx is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:33 PM   #80
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Going on record to vehemently deny any paternal link to anyone on this board.

That is all.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #81
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Going on record to vehemently deny any paternal link to anyone on this board.

That is all.

I'd like to have a little SofaKingCute running around my house.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:02 PM   #82
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Would you settle for practicing making one, instead?
I'd bet it's a whole lot funner.

That other way seems like it would be a whole lot of responsibility and stuff.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:44 PM   #83
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Good point, SofaKingDoMeAlready! Practice makes perfect!
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:28 PM   #84
Hiker78
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:

RESPECT THEIR HUSTLE.

I do know Jae outside of Eccie. She's one of the realist females you will ever meet. Smart, strong beautiful woman who stands up for not only herself but when others cannot. There's several of you on this thread that spoke ill or accused her of NCNS but yet have failed to speak up about her making things right, even though saying to her you would. One of you failed to mention how
you accused her NCNS but then would not stop persistently calling her to see her. One of you also didn't mention that you speak ill of her but also refuse to man up and take responsibility for the child you have with Jae. And a couple others who speak about her but you are the ones to flaked out on appointments.
And please

Do not feed the trolls.
So what other information does jae disclose to other clients?
Hiker78 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #85
Guest011419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker78 View Post
So what other information does jae disclose to other clients?
Good question. Maybe you should ask her that when you're on Dicking with the deadbeat dad
Guest011419 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 08:59 PM   #86
lasvegas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Was wondering if anyone or everyone caught that ... If the ncns didnt discourage ...i am sure the sharing of details will probably do it now... Lol
lasvegas is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #87
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
One of you also didn't mention that you speak ill of her but also refuse to man up and take responsibility for the child you have with Jae.
You gripe about the drama being caused by Whispers, yet this is a pretty damn dramatic claim. Certainly much more personal than what is being debated.

I have issues when kids are dragged into matters they shouldn't be and you certainly should not use a child to make your point. Shame on you

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:09 PM   #88
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Good question. Maybe you should ask her that when you're on Dicking with the deadbeat dad

There are only so many being critical of this provider so that narrows things down some. Did you see a birth certificate? Does that mean she told you the real world name of a member? Providers shouldn't be sharing that information with their clients whether you are friends or not. There should be a separation between the two especially with personal information.

If you didn't see a birth certificate or she tell you the name of this person, you are being irresponsible in your posts with facts you yourself may not know.

Something tells me your intentions may backfire

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:28 PM   #89
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:

LMAO.... She can and will be back.... so... Who are you really?

You have no respect for anyone on this board. You have no respect for the women or any members period.

LOL.... You know nothing of who I am..... Just another of those too ignorant to simply research and find things out for themselves.

I really dislike using the term HATER. But that it what you are. You hate on Jae, and for what reason?

because of her displayed attitude here on multiple occasions.....

You have never seen her or have had the pleasure of her services have you?

Nope.... Not my type.....

From what I understand, you know one another outside of Eccie. (Sugars of austin)

Then perhaps she should be the one to bring that up to me.... Interesting that she does not value private information and chooses to share it with others here... Pillow talk?

You single out this woman. You single her out and attack her because she intimidates you.

LOL! Really? I am intimidated?

You dislike her so you want everyone to dislike her. It bugs you that people don't though, doesn't it?

It doesn't really matter to me... That is what you fail to get..... Finding someone like her in the midst of a negative situation and pushing the right buttons gets folks like Laz and you and others all riled up and then we get entertainment! The MODs get practice their craft and everyone gets to learn a little,!

You can call these women whores all you want, ALL THE LADIES ON THIS BOARD DESERVE REPECT.

No. They do not..... I give respect to people up front until they do something that loses that respect..... In this case.... the way she has gone off when criticized by others, NOT me, on more than one occasion dropped her down on the respect pole.... I show common courtesy and respect to the vast majority of those I interact with.... The few that do not deserve it... well.... I will most definitely put them in the spotlight...

RESPECT that they are smart enough to make money at what the ones who critique them do for free. Smart? brains are not the most important quality for a successful provider sir....mamm... whatever you are.

RESPECT THEIR HUSTLE. LMAO!

I do know Jae outside of Eccie. She's one of the realist <==Grammar Police females you will ever meet. Smart, strong beautiful woman who stands up for not only herself but when others cannot.

You make my point for me.... Let her stand for herself. It's her business.... not yours or the others..... give these Ladies the respect as independent business owners to handle their business for themselves....

There's several of you on this thread that spoke ill or accused her of NCNS but yet have failed to speak up about her making things right, even though saying to her you would.

You keeping score huh? Interesting that she needs to make something right that supposedly never happened.... Share more will you please?

One of you failed to mention how you accused her NCNS but then would not stop persistently calling her to see her.

You are doing a pretty good job here of convincing others that they do not want to see her because if YOU are a legitimate hobbyist she has been sharing some pretty personal shit about other clients with you. VERY disturbing....

One of you also didn't mention that you speak ill of her but also refuse to man up and take responsibility for the child you have with Jae.

really? There is a guy in the thread that knocker her up and fathered a child? Let me go on record hereof saying that jae is just as guilty as the guy for not holding him accountable..... Damn Man.... as excitable as she is she could get on Springer for a free Paternity test or they even have Paternity Court now....

No matter HOW she goes about it she needs to file against him for support, get the attorney general's office involved and make the ass wipe pay..... That is IF Paternity can be established.

So..... She barebacks her clients too? Dude you are a fountain of info!

And a couple others who speak about her but you are the ones to flaked out on appointments.

Damn... I didn't realize there were so many in this thread!

Now these are things to make you go Hmm... Hmmmmm

Now gentlemen, I have an appointment with ur_mom that I do not want to be late for.

Do you now?

I bid you all a goodnight.
And please
Do not feed the trolls.

Yo Mods... Ya oughta run an IP check on this handles registration and posting history..... My first impression is that Ur_Mom hasn't gone very far.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #90
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Wow. They did speak.

Otherwise, at least they are not the silent group you profess to speak for.
So, why don't you tell those silent ones who, to pick a word, are "insulted"?

Makes for good pulp on this thread at least.
Precious_b is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women