Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 397
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163070
Yssup Rider60687
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48608
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42400
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36825
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-29-2013, 06:06 AM   #1
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 132516
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default HAPPY SAFE NEW YEARS TOO MY ECCIE FAM!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy but very safe New Year's!!! Please be careful out there because there will be some serious idiots on the roads(pigs lol) and a lot of drunk drivers too. I hope all of you guys stay safe but have a very f**king good time!! My love to you all!!
Jessica Jade is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 08:22 AM   #2
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

May your taint be sweet.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:35 AM   #3
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

How sweet of you hun! May you and your family have a safe, fun-filled New Years !
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:31 AM   #4
steverino50
Valued Poster

Encounters: 104

What a nice thought. Thanks Jessica and a safe and Happy New Year to you too! Oh I didn't realize we were family but maybe you could "adopt" me .... for an hour .
steverino50 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:32 AM   #5
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by steverino50 View Post
What a nice thought. Thanks Jessica and a safe and Happy New Year to you too! Oh I didn't realize we were family but maybe you could "adopt" me .... for an hour .
You got it!
Old 12-29-2013, 10:33 AM   #6
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
How sweet of you hun! May you and your family have a safe, fun-filled New Years !
And too yours too
Old 12-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #7
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Happy New Years Sexy Lady!!!!
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:42 AM   #8
Remote
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

May ya'll have a happy and safe New Year. Make a new years resolution that you can keep. Take an extra moment to look at your life and appreciate those in your life. Forgive and forget past wrongs and start fresh.
Remote is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:44 AM   #9
Jessica Jade
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remote View Post
May ya'll have a happy and safe New Year. Make a new years resolution that you can keep. Take an extra moment to look at your life and appreciate those in your life. Forgive and forget past wrongs and start fresh.
Very well said!
Old 12-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #10
umakemefeelsogood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default Thank you Jessica you are amazing and beautiful

Posted this on FB and thought it might help you think about 2014:

Find Your Moon by Brendon Burchard

Let us leave our orbit of 2013, with all its struggles and its joys and memories, and let us fully enter a new moment, setting our sights on further stars, charting the course for our highest selves and contributions. Should we wish to change, let us be bold once again.

Yes, let us be brave and find our moon, chasing a vision so big and unimaginable that the mere thought of it brings sweat to our palms, stuns our heart with anxiety, yet never fails to lift our soul with purpose. Under no circumstances shall we settle on challenges that fail to inspire; let them be so real and meaningful to us that we rise each day and pursue them with full intensity, until we have victory or we die.

Let us be more disciplined and true, each day taking action, testing things out, failing, getting up again, failing again, learning, rising and rising and rising ever more. This is the stuff of commitment and character, the demands of real contribution.

Let us have vision now to break the boundaries of all that we have ever known, lift above our own competencies and insecurities, take flight fueled only by courage and love, soar high in our service to the world.

Let us remember and draw inspiration from the words of a man who, in 1962, urged us to do the same:

“We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

To be sure, all this costs us all a good deal of money… Space expenditures will soon rise some more … for we have given this program a high national priority—even though I realize that this is in some measure an act of faith and vision, for we do not now know what benefits await us.

But if I were to say, my fellow citizens, that we shall send to the moon, 240,000 miles away from the control station in Houston, a giant rocket more than 300 feet tall, the length of this football field, made of new metal alloys, some of which have not yet been invented, capable of standing heat and stresses several times more than have ever been experienced, fitted together with a precision better than the finest watch, carrying all the equipment needed for propulsion, guidance, control, communications, food and survival, on an untried mission, to an unknown celestial body, and then return it safely to earth, reentering the atmosphere at speeds of over 25,000 miles per hour, causing heat about half that of the temperature of the sun—almost as hot as it is here today—and do all this, and do it right, and do it first before this decade is out—then we must be bold.

Many years ago the great British explorer George Mallory, who was to die on Mount Everest, was asked why did he want to climb it. He said, “Because it is there.”

Well, space is there, and we’re going to climb it, and the moon and the planets are there, and new hopes for knowledge and peace are there. And, therefore, as we set sail we ask God’s blessing on the most hazardous and dangerous and greatest adventure on which man has ever embarked.”

—President John F. Kennedy, September 12, 1962

—Post by Brendon Burchard on Facebook at http://www.Facebook.com/brendonburchardfan
umakemefeelsogood is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women