Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41458
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #16
PleasantSurprise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 183008

Too lazy to think, but the first thing that comes to mind is... if you weren't married, would you go out on dates with her? If the answer is yes, then she's most likely GFE. If you wouldn't take her out and court her, then she's not GFE material.

I like it when a person wants to plan our evening or asks me to plan our evening. I like doing that. I like to be in charge and say this is what we're doing and this is what it will cost. I like having a man surprise me with plans for our evening or afternoon and just look at my rates and have a number in mind and then surprise me entirely going from point A to point B.

I like gifts. I know most gentlemen cannot take things home with them, so returning the favor of giving gifts doesn't always work, but I like buying really neat lingerie or outfits and looking good with you and for you. It is fun for me to surprise you by going out of my way and looking drop dead sexy for our evening. I like to look like a knock out for an evening on the town. It is something I enjoy doing so very much.

In normal relationships, well... what I would call normal... you communicate. You chat back and forth, have a little fun, have a little space. I think if you want to be a non-GFE hooker then limit all communications to business, strictly confirming dates and times and nothing else. But if you want to be GFE, have fun with it and send playful, complimentary emails back and forth. Make each other feel important.

A variety of time. If I were a girlfriend, I wouldn't only see you intimately nor would I only go out in public with you, I would probably be doing both. We would go out sometime, stay in sometime, things wouldn't be forced or pressured or done as if a job. I think having a no-list is the biggest piece that eliminates a provider from being GFE. If she says no that is something I don't do, that's a close-minded way of thinking and maybe she's like that in real life; but if it's something new to me, I don't tell you no and then turn around and tell my boyfriend yes.

In short, I think GFE, girlfriend experience, is when being together feels like spending time with a really fucking cool chic. When you can think back and say damn, she's really fucking cool. I don't think GFE is limited to a service, but an attitude and perspective.
PleasantSurprise is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:53 PM   #17
Guest062815
Account Disabled

User ID: 213356
My ECCIE Reviews

Yep, Pleasant! I find myself in agreement with you again, different subject, different thread, but great minds think alike. That is exactly my philosophy, too. I really am a GF without the guesswork and hassles. Dinner, dancing, Hill Country weekends, meetings, or a completely tawdry romp BCD. Do I get to be a fucking cool chick too? Please? lol

Awwww xx Hey, IG! Mwah!
Guest062815 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:08 AM   #18
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKitten View Post
Yep, Pleasant! I find myself in agreement with you again, different subject, different thread, but great minds think alike. That is exactly my philosophy, too. I really am a GF without the guesswork and hassles. Dinner, dancing, Hill Country weekends, meetings, or a completely tawdry romp BCD. Do I get to be a fucking cool chick too? Please? lol

Awwww xx Hey, IG! Mwah!
Yep, you two are spot on!

I know I'm not in the same league, but tonight my situation came up (being kept) and someone asked how I kept my guy happy. I simply said, I never complain. He wants to take care of him because I make myself easy to be with...no drama no pressure.

Men want to feel desired and wanted...a trueGFE does that. Isn't not just DFK or BBBJ...it's what both of you described.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #19
noleftturn
Account Disabled

Encounters: 36

I think a true GFE is first a friend. Someone you can meet and have a conversation without the fear you are going to run out of time before you are naked. I know a provider who is beautiful. She turns heads when she walks into a room. We do share time together and we have kissed but no actual sex. That being said I don't pay for her time. Maybe some day we will play but if it never happens that's okay too. She has all the qualities I look for in a GFE minus the sex. I am in my 60's so sex is important but not always the most important.
noleftturn is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:02 PM   #20
tk3g0d
Valued Poster

Location: In a '78 Honda Civic parked behind a Goodwill store.
Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
I had to work for GFE with a provider I was seeing a lot last fall. I had to earn it. After a few months of seeing her at least once a week, she opened the doors to the pleasures of True GFE: long boring stories about nothing, high expectations for gifts and other forms of help, incessant nagging, always a problem with something about me, rarely showered, shaved, and never a special outfit or a smile. The most realistic GFE imaginable.
LOL, amazing. I'm going through something remarkably similar right now.
tk3g0d is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #21
Exec_Enchant
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 195758

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewKitten View Post
While I am new to the hobby, I am a self-confessed nerd, and did lots of reading before I started to make sure I understood all the abbreviations, expectations, explanations, etc... So the "technical" aspects of GFE I understand and am completely on board with.

But like you, Exec_Enchant, for me it is soooo much more. I come to the hobby out of want, not need, per se, and love the adoration, the flirting, the anticipation. And it can't be one-sided. I love the conversations, the exchanges that happen between initial hello and first date. And even after the first date... if someone has said they want to see me again - assuming we have addressed and defined safe and accepted forms and times for communication - I will let them know I am thinking of them and looking forward to our next encounter. Real connection, genuine interest, little touches, passionate kissing... Being all-in. A true GFE, for me, is about BEING that GF without the drama, the strings. Probably, in truth, an even better GF than a civilian version, because both of us know what can be expected in a technical sense, so neither is let down from a performance standpoint! If I don't have you smitten, counting down to our date, BEFORE our date, I have failed, because that is what a real GF date would feel like.
Bravo to you! I believe that you will do very well.
Exec_Enchant is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women