Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > The Sandbox - San Antonio
test
The Sandbox - San Antonio The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60621
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36579
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #1
Guest072414
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Thumbs up ABQ- Episode Seven- In Too Deep

If you missed Episode one thru six They are all in the Sandbox. And have provided the links as well.
Episode 1- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=852037
Episode 2- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=860786
Episode 3- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=872510
Episode 4- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=879098
Episode 5 http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=885633
Episode 6- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=905614

Otherwise none of this is going to make any fuckin sense. Drama...aint no drama like what ABQ has gone thru. Feel me?
Disclaimer…. This is for entertainment purposes only anything else that happens between the author and the reader is purely fictional in nature. This is a purely fictional dramatic tale End of Disclaimer.
This aint no PG rated post- Reader discretion is extremely advised for this episode. Seriously I mean it! And this is a controversial episode. This could also be read as a stand alone episode. This episode fits right in with the content of the board. Meaning be advised as this episode contains sexual situations.

Montage of Pete and myself making the donuts. Mostly mashing weed with Butane, getting out the THC, “Cooking it”, doing an ABQ special vacuum and then the special step on turning the oil into a more sticky substance that can be then injected into them Cheetos Puffs. Except the only thing that compares to the donut making process is the 5am start by the organization that cannot be named getting us out of bed to start this work yet another day.

So we start the process of “shatter” or for you homies and mi biatches that forgot it is the making of Butane Hash Oil. We both have gas masks on as Pete is very slowly lowering it into a pot that is bigger than any pasta being made by the Italians. This is the tricky part as the oil hit the water it becomes violatile as shit. Like watching a mini volcano form that is how pure this THC is. Was an accident three days ago as Pete spilled a bit on his shoe. Ever see the movie “Alien” where the acid blood seaps from one level to the next. Well lets just say that Pete now only has three toes on his left foot. Fucking Butane Hash Oil I hate it but I love it. It is the creation, the recipe, the tweaking of it that gets ABQ’s blood flowing.

Off in the corner stands Cabron not saying a word but just watching. This one week endeavor to show them my recipe has now turned into sixteen days. I need and want to get the fuk out of here. After Pete finishes the mixture and twenty minutes later the volatility finally starts to stop. We both take off our gas masks.

“ABQ aint never gonna forgive your ass either for me having three toes.” Pete states as he raises his left foot.
“I am not the one homie that spilled that shit. Told your white ass that had to be careful. In fact I lectured you how slowly it has to go. So first day I let you do it you lose a few toes. This is on you.”

“No if you did not make me come down here and help steal a Frito lay truck I have all my God damn toes.” Pete tells me as we have thirty minutes before we can then take the oil and turn into a much chewier substance. So maybe his odd analogy of a few weeks ago about tootsie roll pops was not that far off base after all.

“We will be back in the states before you know it.” Is all I say hoping that is true but also wondering why we are still here.

“This Butane crap is like acid burns right thru everything. You know what it reminds me of. That acid is “Breaking Bad.” Yo ABQ remember in season one when they used Hydrofluoric acid in the tub to dissolve of a body? That was brilliant and ever wonder how they found that out. I used to hate Chemistry before starting this shit with you.”

“You mean the episode where Walter White states "Hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic. It will, however, dissolve metal, rock, glass, ceramic. So there's that?”

“Yeah…bitch!”

First that is bullshit and stop acting like you are the second coming of Jesse. Cause homie your not…comprende. Ok. Guess I have to school you one again and here goes. Hydrofluoric acid (HF) is a solution of hydrogen fluoride in water. Hydrofluoric acid is a highly corrosive acid, capable of dissolving many materials, especially oxides. Because of its high reactivity toward glass and moderate reactivity toward many metals, hydrofluoric acid is usually stored in plastic containers (although polytetrafluoroethylene is slightly permeable to it.

Hydrofluoric acid attacks the silicon oxide in most types of glass. It also dissolves many metals (not nickel or its alloys, gold, platinum, or silver), and most plastics. Fluorocarbons such as Teflon (TFE and FEP), chlorosulfonated polyethylenene, natural rubber and neoprene all are resistant to hydrofluoric acid. Hydrofluoric acid is so corrosive because the fluorine ion is highly reactive. Even so, it is not considered a 'strong' acid because it does not completely dissociate in water. Meaning it is the little bitch of acids. Think of it like this say we are talking about the San Antonio Spurs. It aint Tim Duncan, nor Tony Parker or Manu.

Hell it aint even Kawhi Leonard or Danny Green. It is more like Nando De Colo. Which is kind of funny because it sounds like his last name is of an ass. Which is what Hydrofluroic acid is the ass, the biatch of acids.”
“Bullshit.” Was all Pete says.

“Oh yeah I saw that on an episode of “Mythbusters”. They recreated it just like in that “Breaking Bad” episode and guess what Sherlock…nada. It did not eat thru the ceramic tub nor did it tear down the celing and give up some splatter splatter. It was creative license at its best. But do you know what they said? That sulfuric acid would work much better. And It did then they combined it with something else. I think another acid that they referred to as their special sauce. I saw that episode like a month and a half ago and still trying to find out what their special sauce was. You know what they combined with sulfuric acid to decompose a pig or something like that. Made the ABQ cry and shiz.

Sulfuric acid (alternative spelling sulphuric acid) is a highly corrosive strong mineral acid with the molecular formula H2SO4. It is pungent-ethereal, colorless to slightly yellow viscous liquid which is soluble in water at all concentrations. Sometimes, it is dyed dark brown during production to alert people to its hazards. The historical name of this acid is oil of vitriol.
Sulfuric acid is a diprotic acid and shows different properties depending upon its concentration. Its corrosiveness on other materials, like metals, living tissues (skin and flesh) or even stones, can be mainly ascribed to its strong acidic nature and, if concentrated, strong dehydrating and oxidizing property. Sulfuric acid at a high concentration can cause very serious damage upon contact, as it not only causes chemical burns via hydrolysis, but also secondary thermal burns via dehydration. It burns the cornea and can lead to permanent blindness if splashed onto eyes. Accordingly, safety precautions should be strictly observed when handling it. Moreover, it is hygroscopic, readily absorbing water vapour from the air.

Sulfuric acid has a wide range of applications including domestic acidic drain cleaner, electrolyte in lead-acid batteries and various cleaning agents. It is also a central substance in the chemical industry. Principal uses include mineral processing, fertilizer manufacturing, oil refining, wastewater processing, and chemical synthesis. It is widely produced with different methods, such as contact process, wet sulfuric acid process and some other methods. So combined with “Mythbusters” special sauce it is the Tim motherfuckin Duncan of acids.” I finish my rant.

“Fuuuuuuuuck!” Was all Pete could say. He turns around as we both hear Cabron’s cell ring. He answers it. Speaks a bit of Spanish and without looking at us opens the door with his key and he is gone.

“So how is this going to work with the puffs. Are they repackaging them in its original bag?” Pete asks.

“Doubt it. The question becomes is the selling of the Cheetos Puffs the small bag which has a serving size of about 13 puffs and equal to I do not know maybe 30-40 puffs. Or the big bag which on average is around 230 Cheetos puffs. But the question becomes why is the big bag so important for production purposes? 230 to 237 Cheetos in a 240 gram bag? Perfect! An average weight of one gram each. You see what I am getting at. So if a buyer wants one gram which is a lot fuckin more in a bag of weed than a little baggie of one gram of Cheetos puffs. The baggie would have 1 puff…maybe 1 and a half if they are lucky. No best bet is to start out with 5 gram or 10 gram baggies. And remember this is better than dro so the street value for say 100 grams would be pretty darn high. Maybe even higher than Meth and Coke combined. But remember Pete once you start slingin this no more breaking rule #1. No more eating/smoking the product. Otherwise Cartel will come for you. You cannot be Scarfacing it.”

Pete only nods as Cabron comes into the room. “Pete come with me…ese.”

A look of fear and shock comes over him suddenly. He turns to me. “What did I do? I know I fucked up three days ago but I lost two damn toes. We finished that batch and did plenty more. I do not want a one way ticket to Belize.”

“Ohh my white friend. Me and you are buddies.” Cabron says as walks toward us. “Trust me I just need your help with something. It is all good and Usted está haciendo un buen trabajo.”

With that they are out the door. I sure hope Pete is not heading to a foreign country. I slightly shake my head. One hour later as I just finished handing off another batch for it to get injected into the Puffs with my secret recipe. I have some time to sit down and reflect. Instead I am thinking fuck it and open up a bag of flaming hot Cheetos. After my second bite I hear a sound. Three seconds later it is repeated again only louder as the door closes. I have not heard that sound in four years.

“Rodrigo” I turn around and see her. It is Aitana and oh how I have wondered if I would see her during my stay on this complex.

She walks closer to me, her sleek five foot six frame with jet black hair, light complexion for a latin woman and those 34D’s. I stare at them as she walk closer but to me it feels like slow motion. Aitana always reminded me of a cross between Jessica Alba and Penelope Cruz. To say she was smoking hot then at 22 and now four years later would be a motherfuckin understatement.

She is now right next to me as I stand up. I can smell her perfume as my hands tremble. “Rodrigo you miss me?” She says this whispering in my ear. I am a mess at the moment as it feels like parts of my body want to shut down. My flaming hot Cheetos bag falls to the floor. “Yo te he echado mucho de menos.” Aitana whispers again. Slowly she begins caressing my arm and gives me a deep kiss as out tongues lock almost in unison. My body is still shaking.

Aitana smiles as she backs away and grabs a chair and sits.

“If they catch you here we are both dead.” I tell her.

“Oh my Rodrigo it is fine. I turned off the cameras and Fernando and his goons are nowhere to be found.” She is wearing a mini skirt that shows off her absolutely perfect legs that yes has me drooling. “But tell me something what is this that you now go by the name ABQ? Why?”

All I can do is shrug my shoulders.

“Your cousin has told me much about you since I last saw you. I expected more from you Rodrigo. You went from being head of security here to being a street thug and part time musician. Then you gave up your music and how many agencies are after you now?”

“The last time I saw you your husband wanted to kill me. You know why? I will tell you why cause not only do you have great Double D’s but you also have the Double S’s working for you. You are a screamer and a squirter. That makes for a really bad combination when one is trying to be quiet. Not only did your husband but everyone in the house heard us. Needless to say I thought I would be six feet under the last time I was inside you.”

“You ever think of me Rodrigo. I mean sexually? I mean fantasize about me with no clothes on?” She asks me in a slow and soft sexual voice.

“No comment” was all I could say. Deep breathing has helped me calm down. She looks on the floor at the flaming hot Cheetos bag. “Your cousin also told me about your addiction to Cheetos. What is that all about?”

“Aitana we all have addictions it is part of being human. Not everyone who engages in a pleasurable behavior ends up becoming addicted. At many levels, behaviors that can become addictive are either encouraged or discouraged by larger social forces (think of advertising) or by factors that are within the person (biological or psychological). If we understand the ways that behaviors can be powerfully rewarding for people, instead of viewing addictive behavior as inherently bad or totally negative, we can begin to have a more sympathetic understanding of the problems of substance dependence and other addictive behaviors.

A person usually perceives the behavior itself as being strongly rewarding in some way. The nature of the reward, however, may vary from person to person, and may change over time. Some individuals may be rewarded by the energizing, exciting or pleasurable effects of a substance or of a behavior such as gambling or lots of sex.

Some people may engage in addictive behaviors because the physiological or psychological effects relieve physical or emotional suffering. Addictive behaviors may divert attention from distressing or overwhelming life circumstances. For example, some substances may temporarily lessen the symptoms associated with anxiety, depression or chronic frustration. Unfortunately, many of the destructive consequences associated with addictive behaviors—for example, damage to relationships, finances, self-esteem and emotional and physical health; development of physiological tolerance and ultimately increased anxiety, depression and other symptoms may draw the person even deeper into his or her addiction. As the consequences associated with the behavior grow more severe, a person feels less able to address the problem. Even when it reaches the point where the person is not getting any positive rewards, the person may keep using to avoid the distress of having to quit the behavior. For example, many people dependent on substances report using substances long after they stop experiencing any pleasant effects. So there can be biological, Psychological or even social factors at play.

I have eatin Cheetos since I was a kid it just happened to get worse for me after the last time I saw you. I never thought I would see you again. Beauty is a fickle animal that devours a man from the inside out. It grabs hold and will never let go. Do I think about you? Do I think of the time we shared? Do I think of us having passionate sex? Yes, I do but time is also a healer of all wounds. ABQ is a believer of that.

Hiding out in the depths of that plastic bag are dozens upon dozens of scrumptious scorching, starchy little sticks. These malicious sticks have a keen sense for susceptible mouths; they suck people into a horrid, dirty, spicy habit. Unlike any other Frito-Lay, they are fueled by hot peppers that ignite their incentive to kill taste buds. Among every person there is a hidden desire for the fire inviting Flaming Hot Cheetos. They do not suddenly appear in a shopping cart, but they inconspicuously hide behind other chips on the junk food isle, waiting to creep into a customer’s view when the time is right. Be aware: they are really just waiting for the perfect person to stumble upon their packaging. Once they have convinced the unsuspecting victim to purchase them, they initiate their plan to stain fingertips forever, through thousands of accomplices. They are not as innocent as they sound; they are a nasty, dirty, god-forsaken, bowel-destroying, urine changing addiction that can lead to the destruction of the regular life, as well as one’s digestive system.

In the beginning Flaming Hot Cheetos are not posed as a threat; but a mere addition to any home’s junk food shelf. It starts with the simple task of craving a light, fluffy, airy snack, and attempting to satisfy that craving with a little spice. Especially if a hot latina is not around. At first my taste buds rejected them, knowing that the Cheetos were up to no good yet I continued to have a few more here and there, when I wanted to spice up my meal or after a few shots of tequila. At first I only noticed little difference in the regulatory movements of my bowel, but I figured that was only temporary. I told my rectum to relax, it was only a one-time thing.

After that first few bags, a craving for another is apparent: Flaming Hot Cheetos are on the grocery list for good at this stage in their evil plan to take over the my digestive system. No longer are the Cheetos at the level of a civil tort; they are creeping into the category of a criminal, but they are not yet on any ‘Wanted’ lists, as they have not become a threat to society. The only thing that can be tracked at this point in the addiction is their fingerprints-red, greasy, and smudged in various places. I had yet to experience any real problem socially until the time they secreted a mass amount of their secret spicy ingredient into my gastrointestinal system. I did not know true pain until one day, after a week of constant binging of the Cheetos, I was out with some homies. We had just finished eating some steak and potatoes when I suddenly felt the effects of the Cheetos linger low in my intestines. Without saying a word, I clenched my butt cheeks and made way for the nearest restroom. What was once a simple snack was becoming a menace to not only my digestive track, but my life in general. Instead of glaring at the Cheetos for ruining my night, I went to the local grocery store and bought three more big bags and eat them that night. My butt cheeks did not do a happy dance I can tell you that.

I tried to resist the urge for a week once, but went in to full blown relapse one day after running on an empty stomach. Not only did I retrieve the bag by drastically jumping off of my bed like I was on speed, grabbing the Cheetos. I rescued the Cheetos from imprisonment. This should have been a sure sign that I was an addict at my peak, but I mindlessly inhaled the entire bag. And then another. Instead of having an irritating reaction in my rectum, the very beginning of the GI system rejected the Cheetos: regurgitation occurred. Of course, after this I had to get the funky taste out of my mouth. Luckily there was a bag of Cheetos nearby.

I talk on occasion about my addiction of Flaming Hot Cheetos has helped me realize the extent of what my addiction truly is. I have others as well I drink way too much tequila. And I have another addiction to hot, spicy latina women. And that helps me get over thinking of you.

“Oh Rodrigo that is truly sad. Well how do you like being a trophy wife to a man you cannot stand? To a man that disgusts you when he takes his clothes off? To knowing you have to serve him or he will kill you? Fernando disgusts me in every way, shape and form possible. I cannot even say it is sex as I lay there and have him do his thing. I love it on nights he is gone and I am by myself. That is when I am most at peace. He controls me and takes pleasure in that whereas I get no pleasure at all. So take your Cheetos addiction story and save it for someone with less problems than me. We should of run off together and gone to Monterrey like we said we would but you were too loyal to that asshole. You wanted to make a name for yourself and for the family. Where look where that has gotten you.” Aitana says matter of factly and I am speechless.

“Enough of this serious talk Rodrigo come over here and give me something I have not had in a long time. Give some some unadultered, animalistic pleasure.” She says this while lifting up her skirt to reveal no panties. “Este mi coño.”

I have imagined many times of pumping inside of her, making her moan in absolutes of absolute pleasure then thinking of her sucking on my giant cock as she covers the entire length with her lips tightly around it. Then making the near gagging sound because I am just that big. But right now I get on my hands and needs as her blue skirt is lifted up and I bury my face in between her juicy, smooth legs. Licking her and wanting to see the eager movements of her body give me the biggest fucking power trip ever. After completely exposing her pussy and licking it for a few minutes, I let the cool air gently tease her wet skin. Then slowly I spread her outer lips just to watch it contract. She has the look of completely helpless and she is willing to do pretty much anything for me to touch her.

While holding her pussy spread open, I run my fingers up and down your outer lips... just massaging them. After a few seconds when I can't wait anymore, I lap her warm pussy up in one deep stride from the bottom up, burying my tongue deep between her exposed slit. Playing with her labia running my tongue between them and brushing her clit a little bit on the way up. I suck on the labia pulling them in my mouth teasing them gently between my lips. Completely working her up and hearing her moans which are quite loud. Only then do I begin on sucking on her clit. I take it in my mouth starting slow and then sucking harder when her body language says to me that she wants more. Flicking my tongue against it a little while I suck it circling the clit and the sides of the labia. Only then do I slip my tongue as far in as I can and feeling her slowly push it out with her tight muscles.

While I am tonguing her even wetter clit, I slowly stroke the opening of my hot latina’s pussy. I curl my fingers up to find your gspot. I slowly rub the gspot while my mouth works her clit. While I'm licking and sucking on her pussy...I tend to groan and growl a bit. Making her know that I am enjoying it also. I use my tongue, lips, teeth, hands, fingers, arms, the vibrations from my voice and anything else I can think of to make her go crazy in heat. Then letting my tongue drag a trail up and down the length of her slit, rubbing across the clit before trailing back across her opening. ABQ takes his finger and start sliding it in and out as I nibble on her clit and suck it into my mouth. I slide my finger in and out with a slow steady rhythm and see as she is starting to buckle and then heave as her pending orgasm grows in intensity. My finger is going in and out of her and she is now shaking violently.

Her orgasm is gaining in power and ABQ feels it getting ready to break and send Aitana into waves of pleasure and every muscle in your body is tensed and ready to be released. A minute later her body tightens completely and my finger is sliding in and out and then suddenly I hit the top and the convulsions of pleasure take over her whole body. Aitana reaches her climax as I increase the speed and strength of my thrusts with my finger just slightly as she starts to peak and then easing back slowing as the orgasm increases. She now starts moaning even louder, begging, calling my name, screaming, thrashing about and pulling against the hair. I love hearing her scream when she cums as it lets me know the pleasure and that ABQ still is doing the job right.

At that precise moment I feel and then see her pussy squirting all over the place and I continue to suck on your clit. My finger continues the assault while you she is still squirting all over me and on my face. Aitana begs me to stop, saying she cannot take any more. I remove my finger and begin cleaning her up with my tongue. At the moment she is still moaning and shaking like a little girl. ABQ enjoys watching the aftershocks and tremors throughout her body and the occasional shake from the intense orgasm that I just inflicted on her.

After a few minutes it is her turn to reciprocate. Aitana gets on her knees and takes out my enormous shaft. Using her hands she grabs the base of my shaft and suck just the head, squeezing the head gently while licking the shaft. She then puts her lips on the head of my cock, sliding her hands around me, grabbing his ass and pushing me into her wet, moist mouth while also swirling her tongue. Her forceful shade to this move makes me even harder. I am aimed straight toward the back of her mouth, not using any teeth she begins to quicken her movements. Not only is watching her sucking me exciting but reminds me of saying to myself She could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.

She teases me with her tongue, licking, nibbling on my inner thigh then her tongue makes its way to the seam on the front of my balls and below them. She drags her nails up and down my cock as it is metamorphosing into mi anaconda. Before long it is back in her mouth and the pleasure races thru my entire body. Then the holy grail of blowjobs happen and she is one of the ffew women who can acoomplish this. Yes that is right she is now deep throating me. As impossible as that seems on my twelve inch anaconda. I can tell that she is inhaling thru her nose as she moves downwards all the way on my cock. Holding her breath until she is out and exhaling and then repeating the process. What follows are a series of long DT strokes that has me fully erect and ready for her.

“Rodrigo don’t be a pussy fuck me.” Aitana screams at me as I am fucking her standing up. She slaps me in the face. “ponerlo en papá más profundo.” And with that I start to pound her deeper and deeper and deeper and her wet pussy becomes sweeter and sweeter. “Libra ese coño” She yells once more as my thrusts become faster. Sweat is coming down my chest. As mi anaconda, my giant snake is hitting her gspot time and again. Now she is holding on by pulling my hair.

“I said harder fucker. Fuck me like you mean it. Give me that venom I have been fantasizing about.”

With that we both look to the door as it slams shut.

“Fuck. Not again cuz. Shit!. Motherfuckin shit. Oh My fucking” He pauses “Shit. I told you Aitana stay away from him. Fuck.” Says Cabron
I am still fucking her as my cousin is yelling at me.

“Ok. Cuz stop fucking her already. The cameras are back on. You just cannot stop fucking up can you Cuz?”

With that I slide mi anaconda out of Aitana wonderful tight pussy.

Sidenote- Now that is a RTS motherfuckkkkkkkasssss!

50 shades of Grey- Bite me.

Next Episode- Episode Eight- Vegas Baby
Guest072414 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:08 AM   #2
Guest061815-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 132

You gave me an idea: a phone sex line for junk food junkies. We'll just use your description of Flaming Hot Cheetos as our working script. Ch-ching!

Keep 'em coming, bro!
Guest061815-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 10:24 AM   #3
Guest072414
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

New episode coming in a few days so be on the lookout for it.
We are down to the last 3-4 episodes and how will it turn out?
How does ABQ end up in Vegas and what do they plan to do there?
Is Slingin in the gameplan? Stay tuned.
Guest072414 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women