Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70704
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 11-17-2013, 09:47 AM   #1
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88
Default a mystery

I posted this question elsewhere but got no response so I am starting this new thread.

Time and again I have seen this scenario reported, and it has happened to me. A date is made. Confirmation is made. Reassurance is given all the way up to the hotel entrance, then the guy is left twisting in the wind, waiting for the room number, which never comes. The frequency with which this happens suggests to me that there is a common cause. My only guess so far: guy 1 schedules for an hr at 7:00. At 6:50 guy 2 rings with an offer of 2 hrs at 7:30. Or something like that.

Providers, anyone, help me out. I don't really want to believe my guess is right. Can you shed any light on this mystery?
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 10:08 AM   #2
Kourtney Lynn
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 86862
My ECCIE Reviews

I can't speak for other providers, but to me, that is just very unprofessional. Unless someone does something that makes me uncomfortable, that is really uncalled for. I hate when people waste my time and therefore, I won't waste yours!

There could be a million different scenarios - maybe she got sick last minute? Double booked? Problems with hotel and/or LE? Family problems? Fell asleep?

I am sure it varies person to person as to what happens. Communication is key here and if someone can't hold up their end of the deal and 'flake' last minute vs cancel, then that should speak volume about the said provider.

xoxo
Kourtney Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 11:57 AM   #3
joshf26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Joyote: Are these new providers or well known providers? I've had that happen more than once.
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #4
bosco_slim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

That is unfortunate. I've had it happen on more than one occasion. Worst was when she did not return call from the lobby for a few min so I left. 40 min later she calls and is all pissed as I am no longer interested in driving all the way back across town. I always try to avoid the flakes, but it does happen.
bosco_slim is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #5
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshf26 View Post
Joyote: Are these new providers or well known providers? I've had that happen more than once.
Both. Most recently, it was a well known and highly reviewed touring babe. I have seen her before. After some days had passed, I asked her if she would tell me what happened. She was apologetic, said she would tell me next time we meet, and offered 50% discount on next session.

Another one told me her phone went blinky.

It is the frequency and similarity of these episodes that makes me suspect there is a common cause. Maybe there is no common cause but hard to write all these off to coincidence. What happens in those last few critical minutes?
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #6
joshf26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Joyote: I don't know either. I left Albuquerque a couple months ago. And I remember that I had to contact 5 different providers for one last hurrah. All 5 flaked and 3 were some that I've seen before. Didn't get my last hurrah either. All 5 times I was in the parking lot waiting. Don't understand it either. I usually circle the parking lot and just look to see if any LE are about. But yeah, I don't know what's going on.
joshf26 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 06:42 PM   #7
Desertdog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I have had it to Me a couple of times always frustrating when it happens
Desertdog is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:32 AM   #8
ErectionDemolitionSpclst
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 11182
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Mister NM ECCIElonian Gentlemen,

Wow, I must indicate my amazement that fellow ladies are even conducting themselves in such an unprofessional and downright disrepectful manner whether or not fine NM Gents in a relatively not so distant of times past, conducted themselves in the very same manner.

Many apologies for last minute flakiness to have happened and unfortunately, continue to happen to you fine NM Gents! I would never conduct myself in such an unprofessional and disrespectful manner and I look forward to meeting new friends and reconnecting with old friends during my unplanned return surprise Blessings visit to W. TX & NM. :-)

Love & Light,

Mary Magdalene
ErectionDemolitionSpclst is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:42 PM   #9
wafdof
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have had this happen only a couple of times, Most can be avoided by going with a provider with good references.

I really don't think you can pin the problem down to one single thing that causes a provider to "flake out". The nature of the business lends them to be cautious with good reason. If you give off a bad vibe then they can and will flake out, why wait until you are 99% there? It's because they can and your time means nothing to them. Don't forget they are meeting total strangers, that in itself is scary for most women. Kourtney brings up a good point of falling asleep. Some providers accept calls 24/7 and they get woken up early and expected to be available way late. It's pretty simple to understand they get tired too.

Then there is a small batch that gives the rest of the providers a bad name. I tend to ignore the TGTBT advertisements and I think that avoids about 90% of the flakes out there just by doing that. If they can't be honest with posting real pictures or at the very least a realistic impression (Due to privacy issues) then they already are starting off on the wrong foot. Some of the flakes overbook or get another bigger paying customer or regular that they will put you off for and the worst of the worst are the drug addicts.

In the end the ones that regularly flake out have problems, serious ones. It's probably best for all involved you didn't meet them. I met with several providers that gave me a bad vibe and regretted it later. They are not doing this for anything other than survival and there is something there distracting them from being good at anything. Drugs, pimps, mental issues all sprinkled with inconsideration. Any of that is not something I want to be around, alas it can not be totally avoided in this hobby but if a provider flakes out it is usually a signal they have issues that is best avoided. I have found more providers here in "Survival mode" than anywhere else in the country which is totally odd if you ask me. TX is the best I have seen hands down, I've never been stood up or flaked on and the providers are genuinely nice. I'm sure there are plenty of flakes there, but the reviews and providers are more plentiful hence the avoidance of the few idiots I rather not see.
wafdof is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 08:51 PM   #10
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Joyote, your first scenario is probably the most correct one. There are plenty of others.
None of the ladies are going to voluntarily say they do that of course, but it happens much more often that you would think it should. They double book because there are a lot of flaky guys out there too. Earlybird with the cash gets the worm.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women