Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
ag
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
So is this about you wanting to watch your wife with someone else? What type of advice do you feel you need? Lots of us here have either dated providers or lived with them...some here have married them. I'm sure someone here can help you out.
That would be my dream!!!!
I mean, I admire her so much, and I love so much what she does. But I wish she felt comfortable with me watching her. Or something. She just hates the fact that I like what she does. Or the fact of me liking for her to be with someone else... Even dough, she's NEVER been faithful. Even before she started working as a provider.
ag is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 04:27 PM   #17
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

I think you should email Dr. Phil on this. This would make for some great tv.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 09:46 PM   #18
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I think this more of a Jerry Springer episode. Throw in a couple of trannies and there you go.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #19
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.best.gfe.ever View Post
Louigi i think u maay be wrong on this one...my husband knows that i have been satisfied multiple times by a client and has no issues with it because he knows that hes the one that i co,me home to and he is the one that gets it whenever he wants it...on top of that it depends on the relationship most women vanot seporate their body from their heart...or the emotional from the physical so it becomes diffult for them to hold a relationship and be a provider...i may love sex and be a provider but my heart only belongs to him so regardless of how a client oleases me...and many do...he knows that they dont have my heart so a married provider is not always a bad thing if the relationship between them is done right
You weren't there when the jealous hubby came after me! You're husband may be fine with it, not all are! Again, I won't see providers who I know have a BF or husband - another good reason, they don't really get in to it.
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #20
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Maybe the girls in Corpus are different but almost EVERY single one of the providers here have a BF, Husband or both. It's not like we're the only ones who think they're hot. It's a tough life being a provider so they gotta have someone too...I don't really believe any of them who say they don't, it helps keep guys on the hook.

Hey Ag, what about filming the session with your wife and client's approval. Some dudes don't care if you film it, they just might not want you there. Let your wife film it for you and you two can enjoy it later. You think she might be down for that?
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 05:53 AM   #21
ag
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by single1 View Post
Maybe the girls in Corpus are different but almost EVERY single one of the providers here have a BF, Husband or both. It's not like we're the only ones who think they're hot. It's a tough life being a provider so they gotta have someone too...I don't really believe any of them who say they don't, it helps keep guys on the hook.

Hey Ag, what about filming the session with your wife and client's approval. Some dudes don't care if you film it, they just might not want you there. Let your wife film it for you and you two can enjoy it later. You think she might be down for that?
Hello, Single1.
I wish it was that easy. She is the one who does NOT want me to see her bein a bad girl, even dough she enjoys it.specially in parties. But she does NOT want ME to see her. She feels ashamed
ag is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:30 AM   #22
stereo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

You want to watch her and she won't let you?
Get her a client who's into that. That might work.
You are a braver man than I.
stereo is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:03 PM   #23
single1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Sorry about that, Ag. Sounds like you're gonna have to let this go.

So is your wife on Eccie or Backpage? Are you cool with us asking questions about her. If not, I understand.
single1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 12:57 AM   #24
ag
Registered Member

She's usually on BackPage.
ag is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #25
gentlehobbiest
Registered Member

Your a brave man. I understand Loving a provider, I was dating one of the most well reviewed girls on this site. We didn't make it!! Maybe when she retires we could work out, she owns my heart. Good luck to you. GH
gentlehobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #26
ag
Registered Member

Im sorry to hear that. May I ask why you didn't make it through?
ag is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 06:26 PM   #27
gentlehobbiest
Registered Member

She quit satisfying my needs, no hard feelings though. Amazing what time we shared. Nothing but love for her. GH
gentlehobbiest is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #28
ag
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlehobbiest View Post
She quit satisfying my needs, no hard feelings though. Amazing what time we shared. Nothing but love for her. GH
Im sorry to hear that, man. Well, my woman is not an angel, she often forgets what I need is important too, but she always shows me how she cares
ag is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 11:57 AM   #29
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

She "can't be faithful." You're OK with it, but she still feels bad about it. You want help in terms of her being OK with it. Did I get it right?

Sometimes, people just like feeling bad about stuff. You can try to help her feel better about it, but it's really up to her.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 12:29 PM   #30
ag
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptywallet View Post
She "can't be faithful." You're OK with it, but she still feels bad about it. You want help in terms of her being OK with it. Did I get it right?

Sometimes, people just like feeling bad about stuff. You can try to help her feel better about it, but it's really up to her.
I know, is kinda fucked up.
ag is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women