Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41491
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #121
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
Sorry had a busy day,

So going to burn some bridges now,

Only one person annoys me more the Chanson and that's McBeth

He could be a great person, but he acts like a highschool freshman who got kicked off football team.

People don't mistake good sex for love! And we met once lol and that was enough for me. In fact I'd be more intrested at taking a lick at THN lol, she has a way with words :P

But seriously, people stick to you fanfics it's not helping him. My den burns like the sun in the middle if July, you can step in for a bit... But this fire will burn
Enough said my little darling. I agree he's somewhat aggravating but I still think there's a little something about him.

But we will leave it alone.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:25 PM   #122
funtravelerus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wulf Princess. I wish there was a place for providers to review clients. I have never been afraid of someone expressing their opinion. Its just that, an opinion. I like your posts they are interesting to read. Anyway hope things go your way.
funtravelerus is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 04:27 PM   #123
funtravelerus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Wulf Princess. I wish there was a place for providers to review clients. I have never been afraid of someone expressing their opinion. Its just that, an opinion. I like your posts they are interesting to read. Anyway hope things go your way.
funtravelerus is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #124
RangoFett
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by funtravelerus View Post
So when you buy a tv from Best Buy do you think they should have the right to review you as a customer? GTFO!! You are the one paying for her time, not the other way around. They have PMs, 411 and powder room.
RangoFett is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #125
Alyssa XOXO
MILF w/TRUE GRIT!🐕🐶💛

User ID: 191007
Location: Alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com I Only Reply To THIS EMAIL/SEE AUTO REPLY 🐕
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
But why get all worked up about it? Is it worth it? You've started over 5 'discussion' threads in 2 weeks, most of them bashing members on here and stirring up the shitty drama pot.

There's a difference between being opinionated and being bluntly disrespectful-- As a provider, I don't think it's worth having a reputation for being whiny, bitchy, and rude. Not saying you are, but all the "Look at me" threads followed by how terrible you think these guys are and naming everyone on your shit list isn't going to help get you where you want to be here. Newbie providers make mistakes but don't ever get careless about the image you are creating for yourself on here...

I don't know very much about you, or if you are doing this full-time, part-time, or what, but the #1 thing you should know about this place is that people really do TRY to push your buttons-- they WILL go out of their way to see how you will react to something and your reaction is what will give those people what they want most--- the SATISFACTION of getting under your skin!!

Usually if you have the ability to brush it off and be the bigger person sometimes and just let your haters talk their shit, things will die down quicker and won't even escalate to the point where you are naming people you are having issues with publicly-- that's a little extreme!

Is it really that serious that you have to individually call people out, constantly stir up shit.. or in your terms, provoke a discussion and you're just "stating your opinion"?

Every provider has their own way of conducting themselves and their business, and it is up to them how they want to present themselves on the board, if they choose to participate. Unless in some sick way it's fun for you to call guys out and be the center of (negative) attention, I think you should open up your eyes and see that there are a lot of different approaches you can take on here-- you don't have to be the brash, aggressive, in-your-face girl guys are intrigued by but don't want to take a chance on!

You can choose to act whatever way you like but I'm just speaking from experience when I say guys DO like an outspoken woman but not one that is going out of her way to insult, provoke and instigate others

Just my .02.. But I do respect you for speaking your mind and being yourself.

xo Savannah
+1
Alyssa XOXO is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:35 AM   #126
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Wow. Quite a long thread with some good information and some great ideas. For example, any provider that sees Tungi after this point is off my list because we know he's a BB hunter.

The effort to create and run a separate hobbyers review site would not be enormous at all, and I like the idea. Could really help a lot of providers save time and effort with screening of hobbyists across multiple sites. Here are my thoughts on the design:

- Basic structure is a multiple-choice questionnaire. Best way to control the quality of input, the drama, and to prevent that fucked-up font shit. One twitter-length comment box at the end. Not performance info, dick size, etc..
- Not a competitor of P411, ECCIE, etc.. One of the questions would be "Is he a member of P411".
- Providers post a review for free. Providers pay something minimal like $1 to view the review on a hobbyer. Pay-as-you-go, no up front commitment required.
- Hobbyers sign up using a mobile number or email address to receive alerts that reviews have been posted on their handles for free. Hobbyers pay $5 to view and optionally respond to the review that has been posted on them. The 'other side of the story' is also questionnaire-based with a twitter-length comment at the end.

I'm intrigued. I think it would take about a weeks worth of effort to get something like this up and running.

Thoughts?

L4L
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 12:45 AM   #127
Lust4xxxLife
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangoFett View Post
So when you buy a tv from Best Buy do you think they should have the right to review you as a customer? GTFO!! You are the one paying for her time, not the other way around. They have PMs, 411 and powder room.
So you're suggesting that your relationship with the Best Buy salesman you're buying a TV from is the same kind of engagement as with a provider? Is he GFE or PSE?
Lust4xxxLife is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #128
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust4xxxLife View Post
So you're suggesting that your relationship with the Best Buy salesman you're buying a TV from is the same kind of engagement as with a provider? Is he GFE or PSE?
now that's what i call entertainment
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #129
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I will never book a session with you. Ever.
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #130
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

ok? thank you?
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #131
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
ok? thank you?
For every 1 that won't there are 3 of us that will!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 05:30 PM   #132
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
For every 1 that won't there are 3 of us that will!
Yep, 3 to 1 is just about what I always figured the dumbass to non-dumbass ratio was around here.

I appreciate the confirmation....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #133
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccienewbie View Post
Yep, 3 to 1 is just about what I always figured the dumbass to non-dumbass ratio was around here.

I appreciate the confirmation....
Shhhh! your class is showing!
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:54 PM   #134
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Class?

You must be lost.

We're just a bunch of fucktards around here. Some who pay attention to reviews, and some who don't....
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 11:03 AM   #135
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Confirmation noted.

Maybe you would enjoy being on the receiving end of one of this little darlings reviews. Guessing most might end up like this:

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054719690&postcount=17
Brot is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women