Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70708
biomed162527
Yssup Rider60362
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48437
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41508
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35872
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2013, 12:50 PM   #1
ddwbb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Was I wrong in asking?

I noticed today that a local provider had an ad up that I was interested in. I have not met this provider before, but she has a number of reviews on the board. We have tried to meet up before via text and our schedules have always conflicted with each other. So when I seen that I will have some free time today and she was available, I decided to take the plunge. I texted her and we went back and forth a bit, all the usuall stuff and normal question one would expect when being screened. I noticed that the provider's number has changed from what I new her number was. I asked the question if she recently changed her number so I can verify for myself that I was talking to the person who I thought I was talking to. She then insisted that I must be LE because there should be no way that I could know her number changed. I insisted that I was a normal guy and she can check my references, to which I gave her three. She will now no longer answer me back...no real sweat of my back, but wanted to her from others if that was the wrong question to ask.

Mind you that her phone number for the reviews are one number and her ad has a new number.

Thoughts....comments?
ddwbb is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #2
Quantum007
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

So are you a cop or not? Just kidding! What can I say, "God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy." I would just chalk it up to the craziness that seems to be happening here in Shangri La as of late. Maybe you two can hook up in the future. I wouldn't get to down about it. Good hobbying sir!
Quantum007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #3
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe you should try sending her a text and explain that the number in the reviews are different then the number you called and that is why you are asking. If you have p411 send her a message through there.
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:22 PM   #4
CS123
Valued Poster

Just out of curiosity did you call the number in the review? It does seem odd that she wouldn't know about reviews on sites that would have listed her old number especially if the reviews would be considered recent. Now if the reviews were a year or so old and she had taken time off from when they were written and now I would think her response would be normal.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
ddwbb
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
Maybe you should try sending her a text and explain that the number in the reviews are different then the number you called and that is why you are asking. If you have p411 send her a message through there.
Great idea and thanks for the input. I did actually speak to her on the phone and explained how I seen the two different numbers and she didn't understand I guess.
ddwbb is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #6
ddwbb
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS123 View Post
Just out of curiosity did you call the number in the review? It does seem odd that she wouldn't know about reviews on sites that would have listed her old number especially if the reviews would be considered recent. Now if the reviews were a year or so old and she had taken time off from when they were written and now I would think her response would be normal.
I did not call the number in the review as she has a new one posted. I figured she changed her number most likely. What made me raise my caution flag was that that last review was a couple of weeks ago with the old number. We need to be cautious and I thought I was doing my part of the screaming process, considering we have not met in person.
ddwbb is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 03:31 PM   #7
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddwbb View Post
I did not call the number in the review as she has a new one posted. I figured she changed her number most likely. What made me raise my caution flag was that that last review was a couple of weeks ago with the old number. We need to be cautious and I thought I was doing my part of the screaming process, considering we have not met in person.
I think you handled it right, either someone posted the old number in the review, or she forgot that her phone number could be listed in a review. I've noticed more of the ladies on P411 are not listing phone numbers, but will give it to you when they make the appointment. I've gone to putting the phone number in a note on the P411 site on the providers listing so I have it.

I think everyone has gotten a little bit nervous, so when something feels wrong they quickly bail, then realize later they might have over reacted. Better to over react on the safe side, you can play again easier that way.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #8
strawberrycar934
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Friend,

I would just let it go. Things don't generally get better and with the amount of time and effort that you have spent and will spent setting this up. Well, there are probably better things you can do with your time.
strawberrycar934 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #9
ddwbb
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberrycar934 View Post
Friend,

I would just let it go. Things don't generally get better and with the amount of time and effort that you have spent and will spent setting this up. Well, there are probably better things you can do with your time.
Thanks Strawberrycar,

I think I'm going to take the advise and chalk it up to a loss. No real worries from me as I like to be sure before I jump in.
ddwbb is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #10
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think for both sides of this equation, it's better to pass up something that you have concerns about, than to get a new set of bracelets; the kind you don't like.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2013, 09:24 PM   #11
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Less is more. If I don't talk to them on the phone before a session... there's NO SESSION. They can block their number.The end!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 08:08 AM   #12
Guest090116-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

The ONLY thing a guy shouldn't ask is about specifics on activity. We all know that.

Even if their ad says they are in town, ask if they are in town!

Ask if they used to have a different number!

Ask about any posted reviews!

Really, we can ask whatever we want. If they get annoyed by it, so be it.
Guest090116-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women