Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42136
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36497
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #1
mrhamm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Default Let's Cuddle!

From http://www.thefrisky.com/2013-12-09/...-accusations/:

After only three weeks in existence, the Snuggle House in Madison, Wisconsin, where cuddling professionals hugged, spooned and cuddled their clients for $60 an hour, has shut down. The cuddling business was accused of being a front for prostitution, a lawyer for the Snuggle House owner confirmed to the AP today. A comment on the business’ Facebook page confirmed, “The pushback and harassment is not worth it, honestly.”

Paying for sex, nudity, drugs and alcohol were forbidden during snuggling sessions. Customers signed a two-page waiver before a session began and security cameras and panic buttons were located in each bedroom. However, attorneys for the city of Madison were were skeptical of “therapeutic cuddling” and had delayed its opening several times.

According to The Times-Picayune, prior to the closing, the city had planned to draft an ordinance to regulate snuggling even further. City attorneys claimed they want to protect the cuddling professionals — three women and one man — from sexual assault. While safety is surely a worthy cause (and one that the cameras, panic buttons and waivers suggest the Snuggle House were aware of), the city’s explanation for their concern left something to be desired. According to one city attorney, cuddling leads to sex, always, ergo the employees must be getting sexually assaulted if they are not actually prostitutes.

This is Madison assistant city attorney Jennifer Zilavy, as quotes in the Times-Picayune:
There’s no way that (sexual assault) will not happen. No offense to men, but I don’t know any man who wants to just snuggle.”
Er, what? Of course there are men who want to just snuggle. Cuddling is affectionate touching. We cuddle with family and friends. Depending on your relationship with your cuddling partner, cuddling can also be sexual when it involves more intimate types of touch. All men are not potential rapists and it’s insulting to assume that straight men only want to use women’s bodies for sexual release. It’s a fallacy to say all cuddling is sexual. In fact, I suspect actual, honest-to-goodness sex workers have some clients who just want to come and snuggle with a woman. That’s a fairly good explanation for why snuggling businesses like Cuddle Party in Alabama, Cuddle Therapy in San Francisco, The Snuggery in Rochester, New York, and Be The Love You Are in Boulder, Colorado continue to exist. Clearly, there is a demand for, as Snuggle House lawyer Tim Casper put it, “nonsexual touching.”

Casper said the Snuggle House’s owner believes that cuddling relieves stress. Indeed, a woman who described her cuddling experience with Lonnie, the male professional snuggler at the Snuggle House, described it as “partially like yoga and partially like accidentally falling asleep with a friend, waking up, and wondering if it’ll be awkward. It’s strange but no unpleasant.” She lay with Lonnie, listening to soft music playing, and described the experience as ultimately very relaxing.

Alas, the Snuggle House is no more. They are now offering to donate their furniture, like beds and lighting, to local religious organizations. Their Facebook page reads: “The Snuggle House is Officially Closed — for good. For those people who supported us, thank you. Snuggle on!” RIP, Snuggle House. We hardly knew you.
mrhamm is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:36 PM   #2
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

See, to 300 you get amazing GFE, however many pops you can, er, cum up with, the most amazing BBBJ you'll ever have, access to a full bar, AND snuggling/cuddling. I think it's quite a deal actually. IJS.
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:35 AM   #3
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

And this from the home of the most promiscuous college campus in the nation.

Wonder how many "Spas" there are?
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
AfterDarkIFeel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Haha, I just learned that spooning is a cuddle position from reading this... not just a sex position. In sex, it's an awesome position for when I'm badly out of shape because it requires almost no energy even when pumping pretty hard/fast. But gah, when cuddling... especially when naked... that's really a bit much to take for a man lol. Especially when your cock is right between her ass cheeks.

But for 60/hr, that is a great deal. There have def been times when I just want some relaxed, intimate time with a lady and could give a fuck about sex. I mean I've consistently booked hour appointments with no intention of lasting anywhere near an hour... dunno how some of you guys and gals do it lol.
AfterDarkIFeel is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 06:28 AM   #5
Guest021414
Account Disabled

User ID: 209475

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
And this from the home of the most promiscuous college campus in the nation.

Wonder how many "Spas" there are?

I bet a lot!!!
Guest021414 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women