Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #1
Akasha Dream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 215364
My ECCIE Reviews
Default To whom it may concern.

First a very special thank you to those who reached out. Secondly I am doing fine. Things that occurred were due to someone from Bp reporting me to that hotline on there as underage and the FBI was who got involved. Slightly recognized the number (or so I thought) & was a guy saying he had spent time with me before but it has been awhile. Location given. Man showed up was not who I suspected it to be. Tried to leave before anything happened and his phone rang at the same time there's a knock on the door & went himself to open it and in come the rest of the FBI detectives or whatever. They tell me they are there because someone reported me as underage and even after they see my id they still didn't believe me. Once they finally realized that I'm 19 they knew I wasn't old enough to get the room so they took my phone went through my messages. Text the guy who had got the room for me acting as me saying I lost the room key can you come back and get me another. He did and they arrested him. No he is not my "manager". "Pimp", "bodyguard" or anything. The guy is a cna and I really hate that they did that because that may affect his job and may get his cna licensed taken away from him. He's been a good friend of mine since before I even got into this type of hobby. I'm not old enough to get rooms that's why I'm mostly available on out calls but occasionally he has gotten a few rooms for me and this time things went sour! So to all whom it may concern..I am ok..I will be available shortly. Hopefully after all the ice & things clear! That is if you guys would still love to see me here. I hope so! Hope to hear from you all soon!

- YourFavFlavor
Akasha Dream is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
Sonoman
Valued Poster

Geez, life lessons sometimes just happen. Much to be learned here.
Sonoman is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #3
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It's time you learn the proper screening practices of Eccie. I'm sorry that this happened to you but you must be more careful. This isn't a game and shit can get very real very fast sweetie. BP is a LE trap anyway. Good Luck and Happy Holidays

You can PM me if you like. I don't wanna see this happen to you again. You're to young and to pretty to go back to that awful place.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 07:15 AM   #4
scooter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Also Why I like my incall....safe secure and its mine...scoot
scooter is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 12:28 PM   #5
Akasha Dream
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 215364
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes. Some lessons are that way in life.

Trinity- thank you very much for your concern! I appreciate that very much along with your offer! It means a great deal to me! I will be PM'ing you shortly!

Scoot - maybe one day I may be able to visit.
Akasha Dream is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 03:24 PM   #6
pogomo
Registered Member

New to this since last week. Can anyone tell me how to get references? Life lesson learned from YFF experience. Just trying to stay in the game fairly and safely.
pogomo is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #7
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogomo View Post
New to this since last week. Can anyone tell me how to get references? Life lesson learned from YFF experience. Just trying to stay in the game fairly and safely.
Yes. There are newbie friendly providers here on Eccie. You can gain refs with them or it is also recommended for you to get a preferred411 account. If you can pass their screening process and are willing to provide the information they require to do so. Good luck.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:39 PM   #8
pogomo
Registered Member

Thanks for the info T.K.!!!!
pogomo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women